Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#2726 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:23 AM

Hi guys, thanks for the wonderful program.
Haven't downloaded it (yet), but as a programmer myself - let me take my hat off to you :)

One of the things that are scaring me off to use it, is the random shops feature. You see, I've been rsing in the same shops for years now, I think it would be suspicious that all of the sudden I'm so good at so many other shops. Do I have a reason to worry?
Seeing as they are all lower profit shops, would it be possible to add an option to pick, say, 5 shops, in which to AB more often, to make it more realistic?

And thank you so much for the item DB - makes me life so easier.

i use this programme three day but i can't buy anything in shop NO.2,the programme always tell me sold out
can any one teach me how to set the programme?
now setting:
8-8
smart-2.0%
delay1-1
ocr 1-1.4

Shop 2 is magic :p It makes rs there nearly impossible, even with AB.

Edited by Rita, 18 January 2010 - 06:27 AM.

#2727 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:00 AM

Hi guys, thanks for the wonderful program.
Haven't downloaded it (yet), but as a programmer myself - let me take my hat off to you :)

One of the things that are scaring me off to use it, is the random shops feature. You see, I've been rsing in the same shops for years now, I think it would be suspicious that all of the sudden I'm so good at so many other shops. Do I have a reason to worry?
Seeing as they are all lower profit shops, would it be possible to add an option to pick, say, 5 shops, in which to AB more often, to make it more realistic?

And thank you so much for the item DB - makes me life so easier.

Members with the Advanced rank or above get the option to select which shops they want to restock in, it wouldn't be fair to give that option to anybody who can just register and download and use it without contributing anything at all.

#2728 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:16 AM

Members with the Advanced rank or above get the option to select which shops they want to restock in, it wouldn't be fair to give that option to anybody who can just register and download and use it without contributing anything at all.

You're right, forget that question :) I'm still amazed that this program is free.

So should I be worried that all of the sudden I'm all-mighty and make profit from many shops, when during years I stayed in my ordinary shops? :/
Not that they were profitable in the first place... I normally make around 200k a day, maybe 1-2 UBs. But with great effort and a lot of frustration :/

Edited by Rita, 18 January 2010 - 07:19 AM.

#2729 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:19 AM

You're right, forget that question :) I'm still amazed that this program is free.

So should I be worried that all of the sudden I'm all-mighty and make profit from many shops, when during years I stayed in my ordinary shops? :/

Probably not, I wouldn't worry about it personally if it was me.

If you are really worried about it though you could always consider purchasing a paid subscription which would give you Advanced Member rank and thus the option to choose which shops you want to restock in.

#2730 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:26 AM

Probably not, I wouldn't worry about it personally if it was me.

If you are really worried about it though you could always consider purchasing a paid subscription which would give you Advanced Member rank and thus the option to choose which shops you want to restock in.

Yeah I saw that, great idea :) I read the first posts when it was first suggested, nice to see that it was added.

Btw, were any regular members frozen? I saw that advanced were for staying too long in higher profit shops.
Edit: @_@ Nvm that, lol, I just went through almost all the pages lol xD

Edited by Rita, 18 January 2010 - 08:00 AM.

#2731 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:02 AM

Yeah I saw that, great idea :) I read the first posts when it was first suggested, nice to see that it was added.

Btw, were any regular members frozen? I saw that advanced were for staying too long in higher profit shops.
Edit: @_@ Nvm that, lol, I just went through almost all the pages lol xD

Most users who are frozen are not frozen because of the programs fault, but because they ran it excessively for long periods of time.

I've yet to heard of a regular member being frozen, but I am sure that they have, since whenever people first start cheating, they love to just abuse the programs.

#2732 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:50 AM

Most users who are frozen are not frozen because of the programs fault, but because they ran it excessively for long periods of time.

I've yet to heard of a regular member being frozen, but I am sure that they have, since whenever people first start cheating, they love to just abuse the programs.

Can't blame them, it's in human's nature to be greedy :p

We should have an option not to rs in magic/stamp :x
I'd rather keep my nose away from those shops...

Edit: Downloaded, already got a few items. Amazing :p
Do settings being loaded dynamically or do I have to restart the app if I wish to change something? (e.g. min profit, refresh rate, etc)
Not being lazy - Just paranoid to check myself while it's running xD

And a small suggestion - Can you guys please add an option in the log to display what shop the item was bought from?

Edited by Rita, 18 January 2010 - 10:36 AM.

#2733 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:41 PM

Can't blame them, it's in human's nature to be greedy :p

We should have an option not to rs in magic/stamp :x
I'd rather keep my nose away from those shops...

Edit: Downloaded, already got a few items. Amazing :p
Do settings being loaded dynamically or do I have to restart the app if I wish to change something? (e.g. min profit, refresh rate, etc)
Not being lazy - Just paranoid to check myself while it's running xD

And a small suggestion - Can you guys please add an option in the log to display what shop the item was bought from?

You suggestion is possible. It will be considered.

As for the settings. Its editable on the fly. (Even while its in the middle of running)

#2734 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´¥^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

Are there any known bugs with windows 7? I've been running this on a XP Virtual PC in the background. While it works perfectly, I get 140ms ping on xp compared to 70ms on Win7 which I believe has lowered my chances for getting good stuff.

#2735 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:39 PM

Are there any known bugs with windows 7? I've been running this on a XP Virtual PC in the background. While it works perfectly, I get 140ms ping on xp compared to 70ms on Win7 which I believe has lowered my chances for getting good stuff.

I have seen nothing wrong with Windows 7 during my use so far.

#2736 Overheat

Overheat
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:49 AM

There's something wrong with Abrosia... I can't open it... It always says that it stopped working.

#2737 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:51 AM

There's something wrong with Abrosia... I can't open it... It always says that it stopped working.

There's nothing wrong with Abrosia. Have you installed the Required Files?

#2738 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:29 AM

None that I've seen, I'm using 7.

You know guys, I think the one and the only thing the program is missing - is the human-like behavior. I was thinking about this all day long LOL xD Visit shop history, bank, search the boards (the user can decide which topics), visit latest 20 trades, auctions, news... I think right now it's the only way to slightly tell if it's a human or a program. Although I myself sometimes just hang around off-sites while rsing, most are surfing the site itself. This could also allow the refresh rate to be minimum. When actually rsing I BD and refresh between turns - Which is like every 4-5 seconds :x

#2739 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:30 AM

Two of the programers here use Windows 7.

#2740 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

None that I've seen, I'm using 7.

You know guys, I think the one and the only thing the program is missing - is the human-like behavior. I was thinking about this all day long LOL xD Visit shop history, bank, search the boards (the user can decide which topics), visit latest 20 trades, auctions, news... I think right now it's the only way to slightly tell if it's a human or a program. Although I myself sometimes just hang around off-sites while rsing, most are surfing the site itself. This could also allow the refresh rate to be minimum. When actually rsing I BD and refresh between turns - Which is like every 4-5 seconds :x

It's still an evolving project that is in no way done. I just haven't had the time to work on it more. :(

#2741 Killerkumar

Killerkumar
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:36 PM

The required files pack doesn't work. It says "unexpected end of archive". Did I do something wrong? Thank you.

#2742 knowidea

knowidea
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:21 AM

The required files pack doesn't work. It says "unexpected end of archive". Did I do something wrong? Thank you.

Your download did not complete properly, download it again, and reinstall.

#2743 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:21 AM

It's still an evolving project that is in no way done. I just haven't had the time to work on it more. :(

It's more than enough already :thumbsup: Thank you :)

#2744 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:28 AM

Its because your lazy. XD

#2745 Benji2

Benji2
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:19 AM

Can regular members change the waiting times?
It doesn't seem to work for me.

Edited by Benji2, 21 January 2010 - 06:46 AM.

#2746 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:29 AM

Can regular members change the waiting times?
It doesn't seem to work for me.

You have to be an advanced member I believe to change the ABrosia settings.

Edited by annabeth, 21 January 2010 - 10:30 AM.

#2747 Slashy

Slashy
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:34 PM

Whenever I get to the Dialogue Box and type in my Neocodex Username and Pass, I get the message "Program Check Failed"

Anything I can do to fix this?

#2748 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:13 PM

I think that you might need to be verified before it will work for you. Check your email.

#2749 Slashy

Slashy
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:34 PM

I've already verified my account through email =/
It's ALWAYS the first thing I do when I join a forum xD

#2750 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

I don't know if you've ever seen the problem while browsing the forum, but there will occasionally be Internal Server Errors. Sometimes CodexChex encounters those problems. Just try a few more times and it should work.

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users