Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#2926 Felonee

Felonee
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:01 PM

This program is great! It enticed me to pay the $5 for Advanced Membership so I could see the restock lists. But I love it, and it's very easy for someone new to ABing (like me haha) to use.

If there's one thing I'd like to see, it'd be an option to have Abrosia automatically stop running after having bought an item over a certain profit margin (i.e. a really nice UB where a human would stop ABing). Right now I don't really leave the ABer running while I'm away, since I'm afraid it'll buy something amazing and then keep ABing, thus making me look less legit than I'd like. But there's only so many Facebook games a girl can take lol. I'm not sure how hard something like that would be to code, but it would be an awesome addition!

Anyway thanks very much for the program! :)

#2927 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

This program is great! It enticed me to pay the $5 for Advanced Membership so I could see the restock lists. But I love it, and it's very easy for someone new to ABing (like me haha) to use.

If there's one thing I'd like to see, it'd be an option to have Abrosia automatically stop running after having bought an item over a certain profit margin (i.e. a really nice UB where a human would stop ABing). Right now I don't really leave the ABer running while I'm away, since I'm afraid it'll buy something amazing and then keep ABing, thus making me look less legit than I'd like. But there's only so many Facebook games a girl can take lol. I'm not sure how hard something like that would be to code, but it would be an awesome addition!

Anyway thanks very much for the program! :)

I concur. Sometimes I want a MP but don't know how long to run it for. Because you might get one in an hour, maybe in 5 :o. But you don't want wanna leave it on for five horus since that'll be *death*

Still my favourite AB out there though! :)

#2928 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

I concur. Sometimes I want a MP but don't know how long to run it for. Because you might get one in an hour, maybe in 5 :o. But you don't want wanna leave it on for five horus since that'll be *death*

Still my favourite AB out there though! :)

I've gotten away with 5 hour runs (or generally 4.something hours...I'll start it inside the hour to run for 5 hours including the hour i'm in at that point in time). Someone else posted recently they were doing 6 hour runs. It's the refresh rate that'll get you banned/iced.

#2929 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:30 PM

oh i've done 6 hours a day. Just not in the magic shop.
And usually it's the buying times that'll get you iced :o

#2930 Reddevil

Reddevil
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:53 AM

oh i've done 6 hours a day. Just not in the magic shop.
And usually it's the buying times that'll get you iced :o

I do a 30 minute switch between book shop and magic shop now, missed 5 potions got 1.

So The rates are still pretty safe :-)

also, can they ice you like after a month?

#2931 Hele

Hele
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:32 AM

Hey guys, im really sorry if this is not where my post should be. I have been using Abrosia but this evening it will not even log me in. I seem to get stuck at Program Check Failed. I have not managed to find the cause of this and would love to know what im doing wrong. It was working perfectly fine this morning if that helps :p

Thank you in advance,

Helen

#2932 Tox

Tox
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:45 AM

Hey guys, im really sorry if this is not where my post should be. I have been using Abrosia but this evening it will not even log me in. I seem to get stuck at Program Check Failed. I have not managed to find the cause of this and would love to know what im doing wrong. It was working perfectly fine this morning if that helps :p

Thank you in advance,

Helen

There seems to be a problem with everyones. Most likely a problem with the server. Should be fixed soon

#2933 Hele

Hele
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:11 AM

<br />There seems to be a problem with everyones. Most likely a problem with the server. Should be fixed soon<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Oh I see, sorry I did not realize. Thank you for the prompt reply :D

#2934 Reddevil

Reddevil
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:14 AM

well, looks like this is a good time to be RS banned haha, 18 hours already X_X

#2935 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:27 AM

I do a 30 minute switch between book shop and magic shop now, missed 5 potions got 1.

So The rates are still pretty safe :-)

also, can they ice you like after a month?

That's a pretty good rate. I say miss 3 get one that's not TOO rare and you're still fine :)

If a month goes by and you haven't done anything illegit, then you're probably off the hook. But usually you won't take a month long break ;)

#2936 DarkVision

DarkVision
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:01 AM

Done it for 24 straight hours yesterday :thumbsup:

Edited by DarkVision, 02 March 2010 - 07:01 AM.

#2937 hiddenmirage

hiddenmirage
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:15 AM

is the problem of program check failed still on or has it been fixed? because mine is still program check failed <_<

#2938 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:59 AM

running abrosia on default settings for my 2nd day now for an hour total

not getting any items, any suggestions?

#2939 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:03 AM

running abrosia on default settings for my 2nd day now for an hour total

not getting any items, any suggestions?

How did you get it working btw? I thought it always failed when you tried using it.

#2940 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:31 AM

How did you get it working btw? I thought it always failed when you tried using it.

i hooked up with sl64 yesterday in IRC and gave him remote access and he got me straightened out

yesterday it was doing foods and today it was doing music and i ended up with 0 items both times hha

#2941 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:09 PM

i hooked up with sl64 yesterday

You lucky dog!

#2942 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:03 PM

You lucky dog!

i knew that was coming haha

#2943 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

why cant I change the Wait Delay in general settings? 8 second delay wont get me anything, I normally use 4-7

#2944 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:42 PM

why cant I change the Wait Delay in general settings? 8 second delay wont get me anything, I normally use 4-7

Get another 419 posts or get a subscription here, until then, you cannot go under 8 seconds.

Edited by Elindoril, 02 March 2010 - 07:42 PM.

#2945 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:46 PM

Oh I see, thanks for letting me know, I guess ill just use my other autobuyer

#2946 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:26 PM

Wow. This is the ultimate in convenience. It used to be all done by hand, manual input of all the variables, huge long tutorials on how to make your bot look like you when its buying shit for you - now I just click Start and it does it for me. Absolutely stunning. I'll be sure to post up some logs for this. Its good to share successes with the creator, you know?

Great job as always SL. All I want now is Element back :p

#2947 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:24 PM

Oh I see, thanks for letting me know, I guess ill just use my other autobuyer

I've tried others, but this one doesn't require buying lists and is far more automated. I'd recommend you subscribe :thumbsup:

#2948 weke

weke
  • 456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

yup so true

#2949 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:14 AM

Wow. This is the ultimate in convenience. It used to be all done by hand, manual input of all the variables, huge long tutorials on how to make your bot look like you when its buying shit for you - now I just click Start and it does it for me. Absolutely stunning. I'll be sure to post up some logs for this. Its good to share successes with the creator, you know?

Great job as always SL. All I want now is Element back :p

Remember when people had to actually MAKE autobuyer lists themselves (or use ones which are very old)? :o

#2950 bIgbLACkaLIEn

bIgbLACkaLIEn
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:19 AM

Is it just as safe to use an autobuyer on half price day as any other day?
Cause I am a little sketchy about using mine.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users