Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#276 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:46 PM

2009-08-26 10:38:45 - Abrosia MSAB Started.
2009-08-26 10:39:52 - Bought Paper Negg: 1644 NP
2009-08-26 10:39:59 - Bought Edible Argyle Socks: 996 NP
2009-08-26 11:09:35 - Bought Chokato Candy Cane: 2375 NP
2009-08-26 11:09:41 - Missed Orange Chocolate Lupe: Five second rule.
2009-08-26 11:09:43 - Missed Love Shake Chocolate: Sold out!
2009-08-26 11:09:44 - Missed Lime Tuskaninny Lolly: Sold out!
2009-08-26 11:09:50 - Bought Aisha Lollyswirl: 831 NP
2009-08-26 11:09:55 - Missed Mustard Mayhem Grarrl Gobstopper: Sold out!
2009-08-26 11:09:58 - Bought Hard Doughnutfruit Candies: 2385 NP
2009-08-26 11:10:04 - Missed Strawberry Mynci Lollypop: Sold out!
2009-08-26 11:10:26 - Bought Milk Chocolate Mynci: 1165 NP
2009-08-26 11:36:34 - Financing: Withdrew 7700 NP from Shop Till.
2009-08-26 11:39:44 - Pricing Personal Shop: Success.
2009-08-26 11:57:02 - Abrosia MSAB Stopped.
2009-08-26 11:57:11 - Abrosia MSAB Started.
2009-08-26 12:05:56 - Bought Ruki Balloon: 3156 NP
2009-08-26 12:06:02 - Missed Fiery Dance Ribbon: Five second rule.

I downloaded this yesterday and ive probably made over 500k, but in unsold items. haha.

<_< He's had for a day and has made more money then me.

Maybe if people bought anything from my shop I'd have some more dough, but those stamps are still collecting dust.

#277 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:56 PM

<_< He's had for a day and has made more money then me.

Maybe if people bought anything from my shop I'd have some more dough, but those stamps are still collecting dust.

That's why you should only restock easily sellable items. ;)

#278 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:41 PM

That's why you should only restock easily sellable items. ;)

I don't decide what shop I go to, I don't have a choice what I restock, and since the manual lists are bugged right now, those don't help me either.

#279 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:57 PM

What do you mean?

Well, without a doubt, it's probably the Abrosia users cleaning out the shops of profitable items at the moment. :p

Abrosia doesn't seem to give a shit about spaces in item lists:

Here's the Item Database for the items I'm talking about

My profit margin was set to 1500 and Abrosia still bought the shitty -500 np profit melon.

*put on bug tracker*

#280 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:10 PM

I have been at it for a while now and still fine. My setting are very conservative however. I go through several shops when I let it run and I spend less than an hour in each one.. ONly let run for a few hours at a time, and my times are set to be alot slower then the default settings... Even though i only make like 70k at a time it's all good.

#281 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:18 PM

But then I would risk getting stuck in the crappy shops... the "manual lists" I'm using are straight from the database so I'm not losing out on any potential items either.

when i put it, the shop still the same O-O

#282 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:19 PM

Well, without a doubt, it's probably the Abrosia users cleaning out the shops of profitable items at the moment. :p

Hmm, you think?

I've not really done a good job tracking my profit since I've started using Abrosia but it seems, not taking anything away from your program, that PadoraAB was quite a bit more profitable. That may just be an impression I received from the larger amounts of product it bought however and not necessarily the most valuable.

Also, I was browsing the database and it seems like there are several shops that don't have any profitable items in them, assuming anything over 5k profit , is this because the shop is just complete shit or because they haven't been adequately logged? If the later, how do we go about logging those shops, as of now there is no reason to restock in many of the shops.

#283 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

It could be a combination of both. There are many items we don't have knowledge about in our database. To get those items in our database, someone needs to restock in the shop. However, since there is no good reason to do so, its unlikely that we'll get all items. I think it should be okay so long as we have a lot of people running Abrosia. New members don't get to choose their shop and so this will likely help us out in finding items we wouldn't have otherwise found.

We haven't even begun our advertising campaign (waiting until school starts) but we usually have around 20 users pricing items at any given time. That's pretty good. Just imagine how much we will have once we start advertising. I'm also expecting the items database to be quite popular as well once we start our legit site.

#284 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:58 PM

It could be a combination of both. There are many items we don't have knowledge about in our database. To get those items in our database, someone needs to restock in the shop. However, since there is no good reason to do so, its unlikely that we'll get all items. I think it should be okay so long as we have a lot of people running Abrosia. New members don't get to choose their shop and so this will likely help us out in finding items we wouldn't have otherwise found.

We haven't even begun our advertising campaign (waiting until school starts) but we usually have around 20 users pricing items at any given time. That's pretty good. Just imagine how much we will have once we start advertising. I'm also expecting the items database to be quite popular as well once we start our legit site.

what I have to do to pricing a item?i wanna help!

#285 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:59 PM

Why haven't you begun the advertising campaign? Wouldn't it make more sense for that to be something that is continually happening through out the year? Multitasking is key.

#286 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

Why haven't you begun the advertising campaign? Wouldn't it make more sense for that to be something that is continually happening through out the year? Multitasking is key.

Been kinda busy at work to be honest :/. Spending four hours in commute every day only leaves you with so much energy and time when you get home :(. You're absolutely right though. We'll start soon :p.

what I have to do to pricing a item?i wanna help!

http://www.neocodex.us/forum/index.php?app=itemdb&code=users&order=lastactive

Seems like you have already priced over 1,500 items. Just running Abrosia helps us out since Abrosia prices items when it isn't RSing :).

#287 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:05 PM

Seems like you have already priced over 1,500 items. Just running Abrosia helps us out since Abrosia prices items when it isn't RSing :).

This has got to be one of the coolest features in this program. How no one is really "leaching" programs. Just by using it you're helping the community out. Hopefully the database can be used for a lot more then just a autobuyer though. :)

#288 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

ahhhhhhhhh... that's amazing :funone:

#289 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:07 PM

This has got to be one of the coolest features in this program. How no one is really "leaching" programs. Just by using it you're helping the community out. Hopefully the database can be used for a lot more then just a autobuyer though. :)

Definitely. It really just has to do with thinking of a good model that has incentives for all involved parties. We have plans to link up the items database to the trading post application that noit is working on among some other things. If you have any ideas, feel free to send them our way :).

#290 LeoOzinN

LeoOzinN
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:09 PM

but and who refresh the price of TP?

i will sleep, bye...

#291 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:28 PM

Bingo 15m item :) feel like a loser with 12k items read and top 10 on the list :p Glad I can help ya guys out!

#292 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

Bingo 15m item :) feel like a loser with 12k items read and top 10 on the list :p Glad I can help ya guys out!

You picked up a 15m item? Nice.

#293 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:00 PM

I somehow managed to get "Lair of the Tuskaninny"... but I never told ABrosia to restock in shop 7... I'm not complaining (because of the huge profit)... I just think that's really bizarre... unless I picked it up from the Garage Sale? In that case I KNOW I got a monster profit

#294 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:10 PM

You may have received that item from the Igloo Garage Sale, since it is in the Igloo list. :p

Tell your friends about this program by the way, please. :p Word has already gotten to DarkZtar without us even making a peep officially about it anywhere else yet, lol.

#295 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:27 PM

I've been telling all my online friends... my IRL friends aren't as neo-obsessive as I am ><

#296 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:52 PM

Word has already gotten to DarkZtar without us even making a peep officially about it anywhere else yet, lol.

O rly?

PM me a link please.

#297 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:02 AM

Done.

These are the main priority updates I want to make in the next version which will, in my opinion, push the program over the top and give it "super awesome" status. :p

- Break cycles or a scheduler of some sort to simulate breaks and stuff.
- Bank profits (in other words, a "only keep x NP on hand maximum" option)
- Fixing the manual lists disregarding the spaces in item names.
- It not retrieving from the shop till/pricing the shop successfully. I may not get this one fixed right away since it seems like a weird error. :p

Other really nice things to include later on are:
- Dan's many suggestions. :p
- Automatic faerie quester that will tackle those faerie quests as they appear during pricing. Using an idea that Laser Wave gave to me, you will be able to specify what type of quests you want to do (and how much to spend on them!) and ones you just want to dispel. For example, Earth Faerie quests supposedly suck majorly whereas the other ones are not too bad.

#298 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:12 AM

- Break cycles or a scheduler of some sort to simulate breaks and stuff.
- Bank profits (in other words, a "only keep x NP on hand maximum" option)
- Fixing the manual lists disregarding the spaces in item names.
- It not retrieving from the shop till/pricing the shop successfully. I may not get this one fixed right away since it seems like a weird error. :p
- Dan's many suggestions. :p
- Automatic faerie quester that will tackle those faerie quests as they appear during pricing. Using an idea that Laser Wave gave to me, you will be able to specify what type of quests you want to do (and how much to spend on them!) and ones you just want to dispel. For example, Earth Faerie quests supposedly suck majorly whereas the other ones are not too bad.

What about the minor bug where it will only stock 1 of each item?

Not usually an issue but if you happen to get more than 1 of an item it would be nice if they all ended up in the shop :p

Maybe this could be solved with an auto-quickstocker?

That way EVERYTHING (including RE drops) will DEFINITELY end up in shop/SDB/whatever

#299 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:14 AM

It already uses quick stock. Right now the procedure just goes through each radio button row to see if the item was in our "bought" list, and if it is, it will check it either SDB or shop. It seems to be malfunctioning though. :/

#300 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:00 AM

Only slightly :p

I guess my "quickstock everything" option is really only for those of us that only care nominally about the account itself

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users