Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3151 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:48 PM

so i want to use the useragent setting but don't want to use a proxy so I can still make it look like i'm using mozilla without being slowed down by a proxy. is there anyway i could just make it use the localhost as the proxy server?

You don't have to use a proxy to change the user-agent setting... O_o They're completely separate things.

#3152 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

i know this but i think Abrosia is getting hung up on something...different question here

i have a proxy free trial for an elite proxy...it has a pass and username

anyway i can setup a connection with something like putty and route all traffic through a locally hosted ip? so the traffic would go through putty(which was logged in and connected to the proxy server) and workt hat way?

#3153 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:38 PM

yeah, I would liek to know that too. I have an elite foxy proxy proxy, so would it be possible to route it through.

Does that make ANY sense at all? :p

#3154 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:00 PM

bohgaurd you pay for a private proxy?

#3155 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:18 PM

yeah, I would liek to know that too. I have an elite foxy proxy proxy, so would it be possible to route it through.

Does that make ANY sense at all? :p

Does it require a username and password to login?

Do they give you a password?

#3156 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:36 PM

Well they give you a proxy with it's own weird port like 30400 and it can't be used with programs. In order to use it you have to type in a username and password that they give you

it's along the lines of pp-2f3dv323cd or something bizarre.

#3157 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

Well they give you a proxy with it's own weird port like 30400 and it can't be used with programs. In order to use it you have to type in a username and password that they give you

it's along the lines of pp-2f3dv323cd or something bizarre.

Unless you can make all connections from your computer run through this, or you can you socaps, otherwise then you cant do anything about it.

You don't have to use a proxy to change the user-agent setting... O_o They're completely separate things.

Actually, Shadowlink64 mistakenly included a check for the Proxy when using a user agent. I fixed the error, but I am not sure if this is a stable version that can compile :|

#3158 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

hmm... well all firefox things do, so I'm wondering if Abrosia could be... not optimized, but made to run only using firefox instead of the usual way

I really have no idea how this works. I know biology, not computers >_<

#3159 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

hmm... well all firefox things do, so I'm wondering if Abrosia could be... not optimized, but made to run only using firefox instead of the usual way

I really have no idea how this works. I know biology, not computers >_<

It uses its own proprietary emulation of a web browser (Requests the page and nothing else). To use firefox would make it alot slower, and inefficient.

#3160 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

ahh, i see. Well regardless, it's forcing me not to AB with my main, so in the long run, it's probably a mixed blessing. Thanks though :)

#3161 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:31 PM

Unless you can make all connections from your computer run through this, or you can you socaps, otherwise then you cant do anything about it.

Actually, Shadowlink64 mistakenly included a check for the Proxy when using a user agent. I fixed the error, but I am not sure if this is a stable version that can compile :|

so I'm assuming you don't know of any programs sort of along the lines of PuTTY that would be able to host like a local server then connect through the proxy. ie. I have this program called mudbot, my zmud(MUD client) is configured to connect to 127.0.0.1:123 it connects to mudbot, then mudbot connects to the mud that was all information tunnels through mudbot before hitting the mud client. Thats what i'm looking for in a nutshell.

#3162 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:56 PM

so I'm assuming you don't know of any programs sort of along the lines of PuTTY that would be able to host like a local server then connect through the proxy. ie. I have this program called mudbot, my zmud(MUD client) is configured to connect to 127.0.0.1:123 it connects to mudbot, then mudbot connects to the mud that was all information tunnels through mudbot before hitting the mud client. Thats what i'm looking for in a nutshell.

Omg. You have mudbot???

You play which game???!

#3163 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:01 AM

I play Aetolia made by Iron Realms, they also make Imperian, Lusternia, Achaea, and Midkemia

#3164 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:04 AM

Ahh right, silly SL. :p

#3165 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:32 AM

I play Aetolia made by Iron Realms, they also make Imperian, Lusternia, Achaea, and Midkemia

Yeah. I started with Achaea, and then moved to Imperian.

Dont play anymore though :|

#3166 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:10 AM

Is it normal that the itms I obtain trough the AB are really hard to sell ?
I think it's already sellinf for over 2 weeks and it only sould 2 items

#3167 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:13 AM

Is it normal that the itms I obtain trough the AB are really hard to sell ?
I think it's already sellinf for over 2 weeks and it only sould 2 items

You only joined yesterday.

#3168 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:16 AM

I used the autobuyer of a friend.

#3169 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:18 AM

really depends on the items, dude :o

#3170 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:26 AM

I understand, dude.
Were can I find a list of items were's noted on if they sell fast.
Maybe someone can tell me why stamps do not sell fast?

#3171 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:36 AM

What's your definition of fast? A few hours? a day? a few days? a week?

here's a general list of fast selling items:

Avatar items: bag of peanuts, snorkle snout, etc.

BD potions: prickly potion, voidberry potion, etc.

Kad foods: there are too many

Spooky foods: especially during the beginning of the month for the brain tree trophy.

Low profit books

Pharmacy items

Need more, dude? And no I almost never say "dude", just felt appropriate before :p

#3172 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:38 AM

Yeah. I started with Achaea, and then moved to Imperian.

Dont play anymore though :|

:p I don't really play anymore either....all my chars got shrubbed for cheating..ahem

#3173 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:19 PM

:p I don't really play anymore either....all my chars got shrubbed for cheating..ahem

I was head of a city for a few years, and the most well known fighter, and then my wife left me, a few greedy bastards ousted me of government, 90% of the city left with me to form our own city, the "gods" said that they didnt want to make a new city, and forced everyone to return. I decided, "This is just getting stupid" and quit.

#3174 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:38 PM

I was head of a city for a few years, and the most well known fighter, and then my wife left me, a few greedy bastards ousted me of government, 90% of the city left with me to form our own city, the "gods" said that they didnt want to make a new city, and forced everyone to return. I decided, "This is just getting stupid" and quit.

yeah, thats the one thing I didn't like about Iron Realms is there were a few people that ruled everything.........I got shrubbed for abusing a glitch and generating about 30 mil....no exaggeration on that. They shrubbed all my chars...which I had in fact spent about 1000 bucks total on and i haven't really played since. I could fight almost everyone, kill most of them, or at least survive long enough to run :p The rest were out of my league....this guy Desian, took, arguably the worst guild in the game, had no offensive artis and became the best PKer in the game.

#3175 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:16 AM

yeah, thats the one thing I didn't like about Iron Realms is there were a few people that ruled everything.........I got shrubbed for abusing a glitch and generating about 30 mil....no exaggeration on that. They shrubbed all my chars...which I had in fact spent about 1000 bucks total on and i haven't really played since. I could fight almost everyone, kill most of them, or at least survive long enough to run :p The rest were out of my league....this guy Desian, took, arguably the worst guild in the game, had no offensive artis and became the best PKer in the game.

Get your own thread, ladies. :rolleyes:

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users