Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3251 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:42 PM

Is that with a normal account or with advanced? Cause I don't seem to be getting many ub's with a 1YO account. Could just be bad luck though.

Either one, really... But when you limit the ABer to shops that you personally like, you increase the odds of getting buys that you like.

#3252 SmellyRat

SmellyRat
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:40 PM

is it possible to use the autobuyer with another program running or going on neopets yourself?

#3253 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:10 PM

is it possible to use the autobuyer with another program running or going on neopets yourself?

Possible? Yes
Smart? No
Extremely High Chance of being Frozen? Yes.

#3254 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

So weird thing just happend. I set my scheduler for 2, 4 and 8 o'clock. but it's midnight and it's AB'ing already

So I thought I had 23:xx from 00:xx from the night before was on. But it wasn't. Checked my date and time bla bla bla and apparently it was the today's 23:xx - tomorrow's 00:xx that made it start running

I waited and turned on wednesday's 00:xx to see if it was like an internal computer thing, but it's not. Wouldn't run. Turned on tuesday's 00:xx and it ran. Also if I turned on Tuesday 23:xx it runs. So... yeah :p Weird.

#3255 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:00 AM

it doesn't seem to do anything for me using it on a 6 year old account with shop that can hold 100 items got around 160k in hand and i run it it says going to shop sometimes it sits in that shop for ages then it goes blank at the bottom i can't open the screen shot to see what it supposed to look like when working only setting ive changed is to just shop in the igloo while i test it out after a couple hours when i got to close it i get the go to this place to see the log box and it doesn't stop n close properly ive never use an autobuyer before and i'm totally blank people say just press star and it does it for you but mine don't seem to do anything

#3256 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:03 AM

. <-- use them.

You actually have to DO stuff when using an autobuyer. It buys things automatically, but you actually have to set it up.

#3257 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:08 AM

so how do i set it cos someone said to not change anything

#3258 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:30 AM

... if you're advanced you can change whatever you want. That's sorta the point, so you CAN change the settings.

#3259 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:23 PM

but you actually have to set it up.

no you dont, for someone that really doesnt know what they are doing, as he obviously does not, it would be in his best interest to login, and press start, and if anything, change the profit to something like 2500 or 3000

and many advanced members let it run in the default shops, as that often seems to be one of the more profitable methods

Edited by talbs, 13 April 2010 - 12:26 PM.

#3260 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:39 PM

no you dont, for someone that really doesnt know what they are doing, as he obviously does not, it would be in his best interest to login, and press start, and if anything, change the profit to something like 2500 or 3000

And also safer too, much less risky for newbie's who don't know what times are too low for buying in shops

#3261 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

my abrosia is running extremely low i can past days without buying anything from different shops like food, stamps ? is it just me?

#3262 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:41 AM

mine doesn't seem to be doing anything how do i know if its working?

i used rikku's video guide to set it up clicked start n the bottom bar went blank after a few mins

just seen a video of it working on youtube n the bar was flicking with waiting ect ect then the box filling up with stuff mine just say the shop id no and name and just stays like that until had it running for over an hour n its done nothing what am i doing wrong?

Edited by gemificus, 14 April 2010 - 01:51 AM.

#3263 tots

tots
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:53 PM

can someone tell me what the best settings to use are?

#3264 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:02 PM

can someone tell me what the best settings to use are?

Default.

Also, Validate your account.

#3265 tots

tots
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

how do i do that and what does that change???

#3266 614joe

614joe
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:10 PM

i used rikku's video guide to set it up clicked start n the bottom bar went blank after a few mins

just seen a video of it working on youtube n the bar was flicking with waiting ect ect then the box filling up with stuff mine just say the shop id no and name and just stays like that until had it running for over an hour n its done nothing what am i doing wrong?

Its going threw the shop and refreshing until the item(s) its looking for pops up and it trys to buy it. Sometimes you'll miss items and it will say missed item/sold out.

Your not doing anything wrong but being impatient lol. Don't expect for it to buy hella things in 1 hour.
Sometimes I get 1 buy an hour, sometimes its going for hours and I don't get 1 thing other times I get 5 items back to back in a span of some minutes.
Its just luck pretty much *lebron shrug*

#3267 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:11 PM

how do i do that and what does that change???

Check your email.

#3268 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:04 PM

Did you get an error message upon exiting?

#3269 gemificus

gemificus
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:17 AM

tells me to check the error log its only when i log into my 6 year account tho i tried my 1 month account which is my main and that is working fine but i wanted to use the older one i think i'll just stick to this account and just do a couple hours a day until its a lil older

#3270 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:30 AM

tells me to check the error log its only when i log into my 6 year account tho i tried my 1 month account which is my main and that is working fine but i wanted to use the older one i think i'll just stick to this account and just do a couple hours a day until its a lil older

Jesus. Without capitalization and/or periods, this looks like all one line of gibberish. If you wanted to confuse us, you should omit spacing as well.

#3271 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:06 AM

Jesus. Without capitalization and/or periods, this looks like all one line of gibberish. If you wanted to confuse us, you should omit spacing as well.

Done.

Ittellsmetochecktheerrorlog.It'sonlywhenIlogintomy6yearaccountthough.Itriedmy1monthaccount,whichismymain,andthatisworkingfinebutIwantedtousetheolderone.IthinkI'lljuststicktothisaccountandjustdoacouplehoursadayuntil it'salittleolder

But the punctuation is all fixed now :D

#3272 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:17 AM

Done.

Ittellsmetochecktheerrorlog.It'sonlywhenIlogintomy6yearaccountthough.Itriedmy1monthaccount,whichismymain,andthatisworkingfinebutIwantedtousetheolderone.IthinkI'lljuststicktothisaccountandjustdoacouplehoursadayuntil it'salittleolder

But the punctuation is all fixed now :D

I actually understood that better O_o

In that case, try changing the language to English and removing any site themes you are using to see if that solves your problem?

Also if you are using the Premium Portal, you should turn that off before logging in ^_^

#3273 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

I bet your using the Premium portal on your older account. Log out of that.

#3274 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

well after 4hrs i recieved a few junk items and a total of131K worth items in shop i think thats not bad for a first time.Posted Image

#3275 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

Sooo I felt like buying the subscription and accidentally hit wait 3 days to confirm my paypal acct even though I imputed my bank onlie I'd to confirm right away.

My question is can I purchase adv and get through tonight without having to wait for paypal's confirmation?

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users