Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3326 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:32 AM

EDIT: Somehow I'm reminded of a line of soldiers marching in sync off to war

The ants go marching two by two, hurrah! Hurrah!

Ugh, it's playing in my head now.

#3327 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:32 AM

Is their a possibility to run abrosia on a mac ?

#3328 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:37 AM

Is their a possibility to run abrosia on a mac ?

If that mac is running Windows, yes

#3329 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:50 PM

QFT

#3330 Reva

Reva
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

Wow, Abrosia seems good, but somehow it is not working for me :( I must say, I just love Neocodex Programs, they simply rock :)

Wow, Abrosia seems good, but somehow it is not working for me :( I must say, I just love Neocodex Programs, they simply rock :)

#3331 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:12 PM

Whats wrong with it?

#3332 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:53 PM

Nothing! It's a perfectly fine program, its Kimaya who has the problem :p

#3333 614joe

614joe
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:07 PM

Dang i was bamboozled just now lol.
I look at AB and this event popped up
"Random Event: Dr. Sloth has his "associates" take 20% of your Neopoints away to support his next Neopian invasion effort."

I stopped it, got on my account and it really took 20% of my NP on hand, which was about 63k . Lmao damn, Ive never seen that event before.
Ive seen the bug event where they take like 23np and what not, not no 20%. Sheesh lol

#3334 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:10 PM

yeah it's the tax random event. it's not new Posted Image

#3335 GreenScissors

GreenScissors
  • 478 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:26 PM

I think thia has been asked before but I don't remember the answer to it. Does abrosia read ab lists from top to bottom or bottom to top? meaning does it pick items on top first or on the bottom?

Top right? I'm just having doubts because today it seemed like it picked an item from the bottom of the list before the top

#3336 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:59 PM

uh... I think it just reads it top downwards. There should be a break between each item.

#3337 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:27 PM

Well logically unless its programmed to specifically read from bottom to top IT SHOULD READ from top to bottom.

#3338 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:32 PM

Pretty sure it just reads the list and picks the first item it sees, regardless of its worth, IIRC.

#3339 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:40 PM

I use a Mac and installed VMWare in order to be able to use these programs. =)

If you need help, feel free to pm me.

#3340 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:29 AM

Well, I don't have any doubts yet, but thought I'd take up a moment to thank you programmers for this! It worked really well here and it'd be weird to use it without saying a word. ^_^
So, once again, thank you! :)

#3341 shouko

shouko
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:09 AM

I've been using Abrosia successfully for over a month and I am really pleased with the results so far-- so, a big thank you to the programmers :)
However, just today, it stopped working.. or at least like it used to. It takes a long time to check in any previous logins or just do any action (load list, check proxy server) and eventually it just freezes. I tried downloading the software again and erase the old one, but the same thing keeps happening. Is it something to do with my laptop? Any idea?

#3342 Kaloriephobia

Kaloriephobia
  • 1023 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:45 AM

hi to all
hope someone can help me...

I'm using Ab since this morning,im in 3 hourrs but there are still no restaults.is this normal?
only me,my friend, told me that it should be faster that AB rs something...

are tehre any mistakers ? do I make any mistakes?

im ABing at uni's,mystical surroundings,plushies,bookshop in central neopia and sea shells...

AB gives me somer ZE's but no rs...can some one say me if this is normal?
or can help me saying what to do?

hope my english is okay ^^

greetings
Kalo :)

#3343 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:35 AM

AB gives me somer ZE's but no rs...can some one say me if this is normal?
or can help me saying what to do?

I'm assuming that you are getting unlucky and not seeing any restocks. Seeing the random events would indicate that the program is functioning properly and refreshing in shops.

#3344 Kaloriephobia

Kaloriephobia
  • 1023 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

hey jcrboy

thanks for you answer,if already get a lot of it and understand,why there are no bought itmes,
im just too young,my acc is only 1 day ild and i cant see goot items and also,not choose the shops i want to rs by AB

so its ok,im trying on,hoping to get one item soon ^^

thank you explain it,your right :)
have a nice day

Kalo :reaper:

#3345 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:36 PM

my acc is only 1 day ild and i cant see goot items and also,not choose the shops i want to rs by AB

wow, yeah.... a one day account is not going to see many profitable items. Things should pick up at a week, take off after a month, and you should be rolling in items at 3 months.

#3346 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:00 PM

Maybe try setting the profit lower, that way you have more items to potentially nab.

#3347 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:56 PM

hey jcrboy

thanks for you answer,if already get a lot of it and understand,why there are no bought itmes,
im just too young,my acc is only 1 day ild and i cant see goot items and also,not choose the shops i want to rs by AB

so its ok,im trying on,hoping to get one item soon ^^

thank you explain it,your right :)
have a nice day

Kalo :reaper:

maybe just NP gen/ ss till you get enough to buy an aged account and use that instead?

#3348 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:03 AM

I finally have a doubt!

So, as a non-advanced member, I can't choose which shop I go to. But I was wondering if it'd be alright for me to restart the program 2-3 times before I settle on a shop. Is it risky or wrong?

Thank you in advance for the answer ^_^

Edited by lua, 28 April 2010 - 11:10 AM.

#3349 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

I finally have a doubt!

So, as a non-advanced member, I can't choose which shop I go to. But I was wondering if it'd be alright for me to restart the program 2-3 times before I settle on a shop. Is it risky or wrong?

Thank you in advance for the answer ^_^

We frown on this action. The limitation was placed there for a reason (to keep our less-popular shop information updated), but there is technically nothing we can do about it. Just be warned that you are taking advantage of a programming loophole and it makes us sad when you do so :c

#3350 614joe

614joe
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

I try to login to Abrosia (Mumei's Codex Checker part) and it says Program Check Failed in the bottom left corner of the login...also this site is messing up. It keeps saying Internal Server Error or something and I have to keep refreshing till the page finally comes up lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users