Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3376 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:07 PM

today alone I got... 1 UB and about 200k in buyables.

And I don't only shop in foods so... :o

#3377 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:25 PM

allright book shop is officially the worse, 2 hours on restricted in there and tried for nothing and got nothing, set to above profit of 5k.. terrible books haha

#3378 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

Quick question: I've looked through other posts and found out that I should report this to the Bugs forum, which I have, but I was just wondering, do any of you know how to remedy this error:

The HTTPWrapper could not connect to the proxy you specified, or the connection timed out.

When I am trying to "Test Proxy" underneath Web Settings for any program, not just ABrosia, it gives me this error message. However, I can access other proxies with ABrosia and other programs, it is just that this proxy (and I've tried others too) which is high anonymity (elite) gives me this error. :x3: Argh! And these are my best proxies too (the high anonymity ones)

#3379 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:33 AM

Sounds to me like its that type of proxy... theres bound to be some high anonymity ones that work.

#3380 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:25 AM

I think they mean that they ran the ABer but didn't snag anything, not "failed to buy" :funone:

Also, for RKO, I've found Clothing and Plushie to be great places to buy, even with Restricted settings.

Thanks for the info, Im going to try these out.:funone:

#3381 Alstroemeria

Alstroemeria
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:11 AM

Thanks for the info, Im going to try these out.:funone:

More competition for me. I moved from stamps to clothes, but I grab very little items. Posted Image

#3382 sexymama

sexymama
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:45 AM

lower your profit settings, lower your buy times, increase your patience Posted Image

ok thank you

also do you have nps out of your bank? i had a pin on my bank and did not type it in since i am going to let the funds just sit there as they rack up so the program was not able to buy anything since it had nothing to buy it with :p

no i don't have have a pin on m y account...

another question... from your guys experience what are the good shop to visit?

#3383 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:35 PM

allright book shop is officially the worse, 2 hours on restricted in there and tried for nothing and got nothing, set to above profit of 5k.. terrible books haha

Really? I've been making loads off of books..especially the gourmet ones used for the bonju avatar.

#3384 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:51 PM

Sounds to me like its that type of proxy... theres bound to be some high anonymity ones that work.

Hmm... does anyone know of sites where we can find proxies that work with ABrosia and the other programs as well? Like, are only some specific proxy types able to be used on ABrosia? (ex: Socks 4, Socks 5, HTTP, etc.)

The HTTPWrapper could not connect to the proxy you specified, or the connection timed out. ARgh!! My other proxies work fine, and this is undoubtedly my fastest proxy too...

#3385 noobed

noobed
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:24 AM

Does this work if i open two of this programm and login into 2 different account?

#3386 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:01 AM

Hmm... does anyone know of sites where we can find proxies that work with ABrosia and the other programs as well? Like, are only some specific proxy types able to be used on ABrosia? (ex: Socks 4, Socks 5, HTTP, etc.)

The HTTPWrapper could not connect to the proxy you specified, or the connection timed out. ARgh!! My other proxies work fine, and this is undoubtedly my fastest proxy too...

lol is this some publicly available free proxy? I'm guessing TNT knows their IP addresses and bans those pretty quickly.

Does this work if i open two of this programm and login into 2 different account?

TRY IT!

and yes it does

#3387 Alstroemeria

Alstroemeria
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:38 AM

I noticed that when Abrosia misses items there are two kinds of "Sold Out". One is "Sold Out." and the other is "Sold Out!" What is the difference? Just curious.

#3388 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:40 AM

I noticed that when Abrosia misses items there are two kinds of "Sold Out". One is "Sold Out." and the other is "Sold Out!" What is the difference? Just curious.

I would guess that one is when the item is sold out before you make an offer and the other when it's sold out after you've haggled for it.

#3389 Alstroemeria

Alstroemeria
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:56 AM

I would guess that one is when the item is sold out before you make an offer and the other when it's sold out after you've haggled for it.

Thanks for replying. I guess this would help me toggle better settings for Abrosia.

#3390 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:16 AM

O, that never crossed my mind. Which one is for which?

#3391 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:50 AM

O, that never crossed my mind. Which one is for which?

Why does it even matter?

#3392 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:41 PM

Why does it even matter?

Doesn't I guess. I was just wondering xD

#3393 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

PM me the address of the proxy so I can test it, or else I can't fix it. :S

#3394 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:08 PM

default settings are fine to run this at right? Last two nights ive left it on obviously with the time management thing so over sa 8 hors while im sleeping it will ab 3 or 4. Get 2 or 3 items max.. misses about 20.
ive got a fairly good internet connection, is there something i could do to increase the hit rate?

#3395 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:22 PM

default settings are fine to run this at right? Last two nights ive left it on obviously with the time management thing so over sa 8 hors while im sleeping it will ab 3 or 4. Get 2 or 3 items max.. misses about 20.
ive got a fairly good internet connection, is there something i could do to increase the hit rate?

I get quite a lot of items with defult settings. There's good days and bad days though.. mabye you were just unlucky?

Also, I hear shops stock more when more people are on. If that were true, less things would restock at night ;)

#3396 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

unlucky.. possibly but its been happening for a few nights. Being in AUS i thought that my night would be less popular time on neo. but im guessing my night is america's day or something alone the lines? its just gone 8am here..

#3397 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:00 PM

unlucky.. possibly but its been happening for a few nights. Being in AUS i thought that my night would be less popular time on neo. but im guessing my night is america's day or something alone the lines? its just gone 8am here..

Now is a good time to start Abing. Prime time is generally considered to fall some time between 3PM and Midnight NST

#3398 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:19 PM

Hm. started playing neo again. is it possible that a buy time is too slow?

could someone give me a general idea for a buytime?

#3399 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

Now is a good time to start Abing. Prime time is generally considered to fall some time between 3PM and Midnight NST

I find 4-7pm is pretty good.
Sometimes there is a lot of competition from 5-7 though.

#3400 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:07 PM

I find 4-7pm is pretty good.
Sometimes there is a lot of competition from 5-7 though.

Well. I just tried ABing - left mine on for a while while I studied for APs... Overall not bad, snagged 5 items, 1 UB out of those 5, but missed a heck of a lot more than usual. :(

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users