Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3401 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:20 PM

4 to 7 ah ok thanks

#3402 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:59 AM

4 to 7 ah ok thanks

Hopefully we'll be ABing at different stores.. otherwise I just gave myself more competition :o

#3403 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:06 AM

Hopefully we'll be ABing at different stores.. otherwise I just gave myself more competition :o

With the numerous ABers/legit RSers out there, I don't think one person will make that much of a difference, now will it? ;)

#3404 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:10 AM

With the numerous ABers/legit RSers out there, I don't think one person will make that much of a difference, now will it? Posted Image

I suppose xD. Someone is clearly ABing/RSing at books o:. I missed 100% of the restocks today.

#3405 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:37 AM

sorrry.. i got about 9 books from when i last posted till abot 3 hours ago hahah. xD

#3406 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:47 AM

sorrry.. i got about 9 books from when i last posted till abot 3 hours ago hahah. xD

LOL. You beat me to it for EVERY book Posted Image

#3407 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:01 PM

Could this be made to not refresh when there are still restockables in the shop?

#3408 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:27 PM

Could this be made to not refresh when there are still restockables in the shop?

You mean, could this be made to not refresh when there are still profitable items in the shop?

Why would one want to do that?

Also, hey emerych, what are your buy times for that matter, considering you clearly won out in those 3 hours :o. Delays (OCR, Pre-Haggle)?

#3409 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:36 PM

Is buying in the igloo profitable?
I tried it for 2 hourse and din't even bought 1 item.

#3410 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:16 PM

If you do that, you won't know what items were bought :(

Also, hey emerych, what are your buy times for that matter, considering you clearly won out in those 3 hours Posted Image. Delays (OCR, Pre-Haggle)?

I'm curious too :p. (for after, if ever, I become advanced)

Are you ABing there again? Someone is in the shop with me now..and is, for the most part, beating me D:

#3411 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:23 PM

Is buying in the igloo profitable?
I tried it for 2 hourse and din't even bought 1 item.

There's also a lot of Igloo ABers concentrated at that one place, so that may be the reason. I know from personal experience that whenever I go there it's almost assured to get no items, due to the sheer masses of people convened there. Rumors have it that there have been Krawk restocks there, so maybe that's sparked public interest. :)

#3412 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

There's also a lot of Igloo ABers concentrated at that one place, so that may be the reason. I know from personal experience that whenever I go there it's almost assured to get no items, due to the sheer masses of people convened there. Rumors have it that there have been Krawk restocks there, so maybe that's sparked public interest. :)

Did you hear that from AB?

The truth is that nothing restocks there over an X amount of rarity. Those people who claimed they've seen stocks there did not see it with their own eyes; they saw it with their autobuyers.

The autobuyer found at HB does not scan for items identical to phrase. As long as the item contains the phrase, it will attempt to buy it but won't be able to. Therefore, all of those autobuyers who saw on their autobuyer log that they failed to snipe a "Krawk" actually missed an item containing the word 'krawk'.

#3413 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

Did you hear that from AB?

The truth is that nothing restocks there over an X amount of rarity.

So is it profitable o:?
What is "X"?

#3414 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

That is correct. The hard limit is set at 89 rarity so krawks do not restock there. It is possible to pull a small profit from the Igloo but you'd have to lower your profit margin to 4k

#3415 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

That is correct. The hard limit is set at 89 rarity so krawks do not restock there. It is possible to pull a small profit from the Igloo but you'd have to lower your profit margin to 4k

And, you're back despite your thread Posted Image

#3416 outinabout

outinabout
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:08 PM

how many posts do i have to make to adjust the wait time in ambrosia???... cuz i miss alot because it wont let me change it from an 8 second window........

#3417 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

Ohh okay, I see, because that's where I got the info from. I guess they don't stock Krawks there then. Posted Image

Thanks Posted Image. I'll try it sometime.
And, you're back despite your thread Posted Image

I think s/he was joking. Posted Image

how many posts do i have to make to adjust the wait time in ambrosia???... cuz i miss alot because it wont let me change it from an 8 second window........

500 or purchase advanced membership.

#3418 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:32 PM

So is it profitable o:?
What is "X"?

X is 89, I believe. Items of rarity 89 and under restock there.

#3419 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

does every type of item stock at the igloo? like say I make a list of all the rarity 89 and below items in term by price, would all of those items eventually restock there? there's a ton of profit to be made if you can make a list of items below r89 that make atleast 10k.

Im going to make one right now as a matter of fact.

#3420 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:28 AM

does every type of item stock at the igloo? like say I make a list of all the rarity 89 and below items in term by price, would all of those items eventually restock there? there's a ton of profit to be made if you can make a list of items below r89 that make atleast 10k.

Im going to make one right now as a matter of fact.

Why would you make a list? The igloo buyer is done via the database by default. Tell it how much you want to make and let it rip.

Unless you're using another buyer, and that would just be silly.

#3421 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

Can the next version of Abrosia also detect rarity to update the database? This is essential for my research into ABing

Unless you're using another buyer, and that would just be silly.

Not so silly when NeoCodex crashes and we can't AB. The thought of other AB users getting more items at our expense makes my blood boil. Figuratively speaking

Edited by Scot, 09 May 2010 - 02:06 PM.

#3422 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:43 PM

Not so silly when NeoCodex crashes and we can't AB. The thought of other AB users getting more items at our expense makes my blood boil. Figuratively speaking

Solution: Don't close Abrosia. I was ABing through the last outage with no problems.

#3423 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:24 PM

Solution: Don't close Abrosia. I was ABing through the last outage with no problems.

Shoot, I didn't know this worked. That would freakin make this thing the bomb. The only thing that ABrosia could be improved upon now is adding onto it so that we can see our buy times.

E.g.: Krawk bought for XX,XXX neopoints in XXXX ms.

#3424 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:40 PM

Two hours of ABing and got nothing in Pharmacy. Then, when I closed it, I got an Error message.

Does this have something to do with the new version?

#3425 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

Then, when I closed it, I got an Error message.

I brought this up in the announcement thread. Please go there and support me so people do not think I am crazy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users