Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3451 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:22 PM

did you list have Cactopus cream, Herbal Scrambled Eggs and Medicinal Soap? If it did then your buy times must suck. These things( minues the Cream) stock in large bulk amounts, you should be able to snag at least 3 of each per hour/3 restocks.

I know this for a fact because I used to legit restock at Pharm and would be able to, at times, get as much as three eggs per restock.

If you ran it for 6 hours and only got 4k then increase your refresh speed and buy times, this shouldn't happen.

Had all of those and more.

Refresh rate of 4 to 10.

Delay is 1.5 - 2 and 1.5 - 2

#3452 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:33 PM

Those are some very slow buy delays :o I'd loser your settings; you want to be safe, but you do actually want to get items :p

#3453 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:39 PM

I hate my ISP. It only adds about 300 ms to the delay times I set.

#3454 shelster

shelster
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:31 AM

where do i find how to use the browser synchronization? I dont know if firefox was messing up or it was something with abrosia. i couldnt log in on firefox, it would just take me back to the log in screen after logging in. I went to IE and could log in fine.

where do i find how to use the browser synchronization? I dont know if firefox was messing up or it was something with abrosia. i couldnt log in on firefox, it would just take me back to the log in screen after logging in. I went to IE and could log in fine.

I think vista is just having a fit. i could stay logged into facebook and email etc. i just cleared all the cache and cookies and it works now.

#3455 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:55 AM

Had all of those and more.

Refresh rate of 4 to 10.

Delay is 1.5 - 2 and 1.5 - 2

delay should be a grand total of no more then 2, I can legit restock an item in 2 seconds.

Your delay is as high as 4. Keep the delays on default. Your refresh settings are fine though.

#3456 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:28 AM

delay should be a grand total of no more then 2, I can legit restock an item in 2 seconds.

Your delay is as high as 4. Keep the delays on default. Your refresh settings are fine though.

You can click the item and haggle it within 2 seconds? buy time includes how long before you click the item

and even with a total delay of 2 seconds, the ABer couldn't get me anything in 3 hours. didnt even detect an item at the pharmacy. is it just bad luck?

Edited by Live, 12 May 2010 - 12:31 PM.

#3457 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:21 PM

You can click the item and haggle it within 2 seconds? buy time includes how long before you click the item

and even with a total delay of 2 seconds, the ABer couldn't get me anything in 3 hours. didnt even detect an item at the pharmacy. is it just bad luck?

Maybe because there's a concentrated amount of legit RSers at Pharm? Not sure :p

Come to think of it, Abrosia never chooses Pharm as a store to RS at.. is there a reason why xD?

Edited by Ken, 12 May 2010 - 02:22 PM.

#3458 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:09 PM

Maybe because there's a concentrated amount of legit RSers at Pharm? Not sure :p

Come to think of it, Abrosia never chooses Pharm as a store to RS at.. is there a reason why xD?

The shop picking percentages are based on the percentage (profitable items/items stocked). The pharmacy doesn't have a large variety of profitable items, but they stock often.

#3459 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

The shop picking percentages are based on the percentage (profitable items/items stocked). The pharmacy doesn't have a large variety of profitable items, but they stock often.

Makes sense. Thanks :)

#3460 timothyisme

timothyisme
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:04 PM

Wait, so I can't pick a certain store till I have 500 posts? LOLOL

#3461 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

Wait, so I can't pick a certain store till I have 500 posts? LOLOL

Sure you can. If you want to make lists and have Abrosia work like the shitty old-fashioned autobuyers, then you're more than welcome to go to a single shop.

If you want to have a taste of the autobuying future, then you validate your account and give it a try.

If you want to see its true power, then you make it to Advanced.

Oh... and by the way... your ignorance? LOLOL

#3462 timothyisme

timothyisme
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

Sure you can. If you want to make lists and have Abrosia work like the shitty old-fashioned autobuyers, then you're more than welcome to go to a single shop.

If you want to have a taste of the autobuying future, then you validate your account and give it a try.

If you want to see its true power, then you make it to Advanced.

Oh... and by the way... your ignorance? LOLOL

Hahah harsh... it was just a question! :)

#3463 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

Hahah harsh... it was just a question! :)

The last line was a bit over the top, I admit, but the other three were fully informational. Your post came off as derisive, so I responded in like. Apologize that the welcome was not a tad warmer, but I'm freezing.

#3464 timothyisme

timothyisme
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:26 PM

The last line was a bit over the top, I admit, but the other three were fully informational. Your post came off as derisive, so I responded in like. Apologize that the welcome was not a tad warmer, but I'm freezing.

Its all good! ;) I hope you warm up & they were informative but I still am a bit confused to admit :3, not going to lie xD. So I listened and validated my account, thought I already did so >.<. Then now my goal is 500 posts to fully use it? :)

#3465 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

Its all good! ;) I hope you warm up & they were informative but I still am a bit confused to admit :3, not going to lie xD. So I listened and validated my account, thought I already did so >.<. Then now my goal is 500 posts to fully use it? :)

The FAQ in my signature will be your best friend.

Here are your options:

1. Make a list and use it (like an ABing caveman)
2. Open Abrosia, adjust your settings (but not buy times, refresh times, and shop selection... those are Advanced limited options), then press Start.

For more information, either read the guide included in Abrosia (under Help), read the FAQ for some quick points, or read one of the many guides in the guides section.

To reach Advanced, either make 500 posts, or you can get there early with a couple bucks while you work towards 500 posts to make it permanent.

#3466 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

Does anyone use the scheduler? would be nice to be able to synchronize it to your time zone.. or is that possible already?

#3467 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:56 PM

Does anyone use the scheduler? would be nice to be able to synchronize it to your time zone.. or is that possible already?

It uses the clock on your computer. Posted Image

#3468 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:27 PM

It uses the clock on your computer. Posted Image

I don't use military time. O_o

#3469 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

I don't use military time. O_o

Yet that doesn't make a difference at all, it will still use the time associated to your computer.

1 PM and 1300 is still the same thing.

#3470 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:54 PM

I don't use military time. Posted Image

Just subtract 12 after 12 noon :p

#3471 nicole

nicole
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

Is this constantly running now? When I dont have it running I have random items showing up into my account and shops.. Is that what your talking about with the scheduler? sorry for sounding so noobish.

#3472 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:32 PM

Is this constantly running now? When I dont have it running I have random items showing up into my account and shops.. Is that what your talking about with the scheduler? sorry for sounding so noobish.

If the program is running, but not started, and the account is logged in, and the scheduler is active, it will be running the itemdb thread.

Solution: use the scheduler.

#3473 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:39 PM

Anyone know how long it is before you get restock banned for a refresh interval of about 4-5 seconds?

#3474 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:49 PM

The new loyal perk made all the items in my shop deflate ;(

#3475 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:59 PM

What exactly is found at the loyal shop anyway?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users