Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3476 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

What exactly is found at the loyal shop anyway?

There are both profitable items and worthless ones. The problem is that many R99s, etc were released. Rumour has it that 4 draik eggs were restocked too.

Someone sold one for 7m today. Prices are decreasing :o

#3477 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:02 PM

anything. Igloo with R99's.

and yes, 4 DESERT draik eggs.

#3478 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

and yes, 4 DESERT draik eggs.

:o 36 months+ shells are becoming so expensive.
Are your AB items selling =/? I had to reprice mine :(

#3479 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

I haven't sold any of my AB'd items due to my experiment :/

#3480 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:15 PM

I haven't sold any of my AB'd items due to my experiment Posted Image

You're "whether you can get away with insane AB times by sending to other accounts" one?
Why would that affect sells D:?

#3481 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

well I don't want to sell them to see if they're secure. If I sell it but get frozen in two days, kinda defeats the purpose of "safe" :p

#3482 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

Yer, keep up with your experiment boggart.

#3483 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:42 PM

well I don't want to sell them to see if they're secure. If I sell it but get frozen in two days, kinda defeats the purpose of "safe" Posted Image

Oh, right :p.

#3484 timothyisme

timothyisme
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

The FAQ in my signature will be your best friend.

Here are your options:

1. Make a list and use it (like an ABing caveman)
2. Open Abrosia, adjust your settings (but not buy times, refresh times, and shop selection... those are Advanced limited options), then press Start.

For more information, either read the guide included in Abrosia (under Help), read the FAQ for some quick points, or read one of the many guides in the guides section.

To reach Advanced, either make 500 posts, or you can get there early with a couple bucks while you work towards 500 posts to make it permanent.

Thanks :) & OTwo more questions, for now at least! ;) Does anyone know if making the restockign ban detection a tad faster hurt? And what is the best time IN YOUR OPINION to use the scheduler :) THANKS EVERYONE!

#3485 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

Not really. But it's not really useful :/ in my experience, restock ban lasts for at least 6 hours, and when I get RS banned I just close Abrosia :o. If you want to keep it running all day, then making it check every half an hour should be fine

What do you mean by your second question? like what time of the day? how long? In general? back-to-back?

#3486 timothyisme

timothyisme
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:40 PM

Not really. But it's not really useful Posted Image in my experience, restock ban lasts for at least 6 hours, and when I get RS banned I just close Abrosia Posted Image. If you want to keep it running all day, then making it check every half an hour should be fine

What do you mean by your second question? like what time of the day? how long? In general? back-to-back?

Yep yep the general time where RS ban isn't on? If thats even a time ... sorry I haven't played neopets in a while! :)

#3487 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:40 PM

Thanks Posted Image & OTwo more questions, for now at least! Posted Image Does anyone know if making the restockign ban detection a tad faster hurt?

Not sure. I imagine that checking would require the program to preform an "extra" step so it might be slower.. That's just a guess though :p

And what is the best time IN YOUR OPINION to use the scheduler Posted Image THANKS EVERYONE!

Personal preference. Times where there are less people on (early morning/late night) have a higher chance of ABing good items but less items stock.. times where there is a lot of traffic is the oppoisite ;).

#3488 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:43 PM

I set my restock ban check to 2 hours. It's not worth wasting the time to check if I've just been recently banned....

And if I get RS banned, I take a day or two off anyway, so I won't be waiting for my RS ban to lift.

#3489 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

I set my restock ban check to 2 hours. It's not worth wasting the time to check if I've just been recently banned....

And if I get RS banned, I take a day or two off anyway, so I won't be waiting for my RS ban to lift.

Wouldn't refreshing while being RS banned be suspicious though =/?

#3490 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

Wouldn't refreshing while being RS banned be suspicious though =/?

If I set ban check, it will only check back every 2 hours. I was trying to minimize the number of refreshes should I get RS banned.

#3491 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:15 PM

And what is the best time IN YOUR OPINION to use the scheduler :) THANKS EVERYONE!

Try different time for awhile and see what gives you the best results. It would probably be different with every shop so keep that in mind (to test only with the shops you want to ab in).
Also remember if you are using your normal IP then choose times suitable for your timezone, or always autobuy around the same time to show that you come home at these times and
what not.

#3492 timothyisme

timothyisme
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

Hahah thanks everyone for the responses and you did warm up jcrboy! I guess it just takes time :)

#3493 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:28 PM

Hahah thanks everyone for the responses and you did warm up jcrboy! I guess it just takes time :)

That and daylight.

#3494 Corytho

Corytho
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:56 AM

hi ,i downloaded the abrosia autobuyer but the only thing he is buying are things like food that are worth less then 1000 can someone tell me what i have tot do?

#3495 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:11 AM

hi ,i downloaded the abrosia autobuyer but the only thing he is buying are things like food that are worth less then 1000 can someone tell me what i have tot do?

Read the Manual.

#3496 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:16 AM

Read the Manual.

Ooh ooh, also your email to validate your account.

And also the FAQ in my signature.

And also any of the many guides available in the guide section.

#3497 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:22 AM

Thats what I'll do, sounds like a smart strategy.

#3498 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:36 PM

Thats what I'll do, sounds like a smart strategy.

Plus it kinda shows that your account is not monitoring the site as constantly.

#3499 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:02 PM

Plus it kinda shows that your account is not monitoring the site as constantly.

I never legit RSed enough to get RSbanned.
How do you normally tell if you're banned? Do you get notification?

#3500 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

I never legit RSed enough to get RSbanned.
How do you normally tell if you're banned? Do you get notification?

All the items in every store will cease to exist or stock until your ban is gone.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users