Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3501 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:12 PM

All the items in every store will cease to exist or stock until your ban is gone.

How would you differentiate that from the fact that a shop has not restocked yet?

#3502 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:15 PM

How would you differentiate that from the fact that a shop has not restocked yet?

Go to Tiki Tack and check.

#3503 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:16 PM

Go to other shops and see whether there are items viewable. One that most people check first is tiki tack (since it practically stocks unprofitable items)

#3504 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:22 PM

Makes sense. Thanks guys :)

#3505 614joe

614joe
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:36 PM

I put in my own list for the Magic shop (found the list on this site). I was wondering whats the odds of snagging a MP? How often is a MP Restocked? Also since its refreshing on the same shop for ever can I be frozen or just RS banned for a while?

I swear people that snag a MP has to be lucky or a beast lol.

#3506 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:42 PM

My friend autobought a Pink Draik MP under 1 second. It seemed that he got away with it but 3 weeks later, he got banned. He never used any form of cheating after the Pink Draik MP either.

#3507 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

My friend autobought a Pink Draik MP under 1 second. It seemed that he got away with it but 3 weeks later, he got banned. He never used any form of cheating after the Pink Draik MP either.

Wow. I thought Neopets usually freezes people quickly when they catch stuff Posted Image

Edited by Ken, 14 May 2010 - 08:01 PM.

#3508 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

Wow. I thought Neopets usually freezes people quickly when they catch stuff Posted Image

Not always; if they did that, cheaters would easily be able to experiment and find out the parameters of TNT supervision.

#3509 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:12 PM

Not always; if they did that, cheaters would easily be able to experiment and find out the parameters of TNT supervision.

True say ;)

#3510 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:29 AM

I put in my own list for the Magic shop (found the list on this site). I was wondering whats the odds of snagging a MP? How often is a MP Restocked? Also since its refreshing on the same shop for ever can I be frozen or just RS banned for a while?

I swear people that snag a MP has to be lucky or a beast lol.

Odds of snagging an MP? Well your chances depend on how quick your settings are, if they are too fast, you'll snag a MP alright, you'll also be frozen. If they are too slow, you'll miss 99% of the MPs that stock.

And as for refreshing for ever, you'll get RS banned, and if you then continue to refresh forever, you will be frozen.

Hope that clears it up for you.
Heres a tip, don't bother Abing at magic unless you want to get yourself frozen.

#3511 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:54 AM

Heres a tip, don't bother Abing at magic unless you want to get yourself frozen.

Well said :)

#3512 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:32 AM

Would it be smart to run Abrosia in one shop for 2 hours, take a 1 hour brake and run it again for 2 hours in a different store? This is under the assumption that my refresh rates are decent and Buy times are over 2 seconds.

or should it be more like 1 hour abing, 1 hour brake, 1 hour abing.

#3513 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:59 AM

Would it be smart to run Abrosia in one shop for 2 hours, take a 1 hour brake and run it again for 2 hours in a different store? This is under the assumption that my refresh rates are decent and Buy times are over 2 seconds.

or should it be more like 1 hour abing, 1 hour brake, 1 hour abing.

Depends on the shop/how many restocks you want to catch in the store I guess. I think some stores would only restock once in the hour.

I'm not advanced so I haven't run Abrosia only in one shop though :p

#3514 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:03 AM

Depends on the shop/how many restocks you want to catch in the store I guess. I think some stores would only restock once in the hour.

I'm not advanced so I haven't run Abrosia only in one shop though :p

I'm about to be advanced so I wanted to know. I guess if I wanted to make sure I catch the store restock a couple of times, 2 hours would make sense. If I was looking for a small quantity of items from each store, running it for 1 hour in each store would be the answer.

lol, I just answered my own question. I guess I'll just do a trial an error kind of autobuying. If I get too many items within the two hour period, i'll switch to 1 hour periods.

Edited by RKO, 15 May 2010 - 08:03 AM.

#3515 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:55 AM

I'm about to be advanced so I wanted to know. I guess if I wanted to make sure I catch the store restock a couple of times, 2 hours would make sense. If I was looking for a small quantity of items from each store, running it for 1 hour in each store would be the answer.

lol, I just answered my own question. I guess I'll just do a trial an error kind of autobuying. If I get too many items within the two hour period, i'll switch to 1 hour periods.

Nice Posted Image

#3516 don1phua

don1phua
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:52 PM

Just wondering, would it be a good idea to leave the program on over night? xD

#3517 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:55 PM

Just wondering, would it be a good idea to leave the program on over night? xD

Sure, use the scheduler and you'll be fine.

#3518 don1phua

don1phua
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:57 PM

Thank you! (:

#3519 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:53 AM

a draik MP is a one way ticket to a frozen account ^^ damn...
it's like they just put it up to get ppl frozen...
would one have more chance of not getting frozen by ABing a magical plushie instead of an MP? I always wondered
abrosia works fine as long as you dont exaggerate in your refresh rates

#3520 StefanKai

StefanKai
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:00 AM

a draik MP is a one way ticket to a frozen account ^^ damn...
it's like they just put it up to get ppl frozen...
would one have more chance of not getting frozen by ABing a magical plushie instead of an MP? I always wondered
abrosia works fine as long as you dont exaggerate in your refresh rates

Why exactly is this true? I mean if you AB ONE drake egg with a modest buy time and your account looks legit otherwise, why would they ice you? Does TNT have certain failproof AB checks that they do on users who buy a certain rare item?

#3521 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:06 AM

Why exactly is this true? I mean if you AB ONE drake egg with a modest buy time and your account looks legit otherwise, why would they ice you? Does TNT have certain failproof AB checks that they do on users who buy a certain rare item?

No, they are just assholes to those they don't sponsor.

#3522 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:10 AM

No, they are just assholes to those they don't sponsor.

LOL.

How would they diffrentiate us from legit RSers though? Or.. do they just freeze everyone 0.o

#3523 s00perdr4g00n

s00perdr4g00n
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:41 PM

how do u upload pics taht abroisa took and saved on to my userpage?

#3524 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:54 PM

how do u upload pics taht abroisa took and saved on to my userpage?

There is an option to save them, and they will be saved into a folder of your choice, just actually check the options menu and you wouldn't need to ask.

How would they diffrentiate us from legit RSers though? Or.. do they just freeze everyone 0.o

Sometimes they can tell from our superior and unrealistic refresh and buy times, others they just take a guess when the restockers get good items, which is why some legit restockers get frozen as well.

#3525 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

Sometimes they can tell from our superior and unrealistic refresh and buy times, others they just take a guess when the restockers get good items, which is why some legit restockers get frozen as well.

It would suck to get frozen if you were legit o:

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users