Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3576 nanonet

nanonet
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

I found a bypass to the problem until a solution is found for the "Program has stopped working" bug.

When you start the NeoCodex program enter your login information then stop.
What your going to do is click the login button and then immediately click the top of the window and hold it like you was going to drag the window.
Once the NeoCodex program says authentication complete at the bottom release the window.

I no longer get the "Program has stopped working" if I do this.

Hope it helps you guys out.

Edited by nanonet, 31 May 2010 - 01:51 PM.

#3577 Hackzorz

Hackzorz
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:53 AM

this program is so useful.glad i got it.

#3578 Jenken

Jenken
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:02 PM

I found a bypass to the problem until a solution is found for the "Program has stopped working" bug.

When you start the NeoCodex program enter your login information then stop.
What your going to do is click the login button and then immediately click the top of the window and hold it like you was going to drag the window.
Once the NeoCodex program says authentication complete at the bottom release the window.

I no longer get the "Program has stopped working" if I do this.

Hope it helps you guys out.

Whoa, this worked. Thanks a bunch!

#3579 Nonygirl

Nonygirl
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

Hello, I have a question that I hope someone will be able to answer for me.

At what refresh rate will you get frozen, and what is the fastest you could set yourself to without a huge risk?

I lowered mine to 7-7.2 but I feel like I could go lower, I would just like someone with experience to give me a general idea of "human" times.

Also, I lowered all the other settings, pre-haggle and page delay by 0.1, but I would like to know how low I could go on those also if someone knows :)

Thanks in advance for any answers!

#3580 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:24 PM

Hello, I have a question that I hope someone will be able to answer for me.

At what refresh rate will you get frozen, and what is the fastest you could set yourself to without a huge risk?

I lowered mine to 7-7.2 but I feel like I could go lower, I would just like someone with experience to give me a general idea of "human" times.

Also, I lowered all the other settings, pre-haggle and page delay by 0.1, but I would like to know how low I could go on those also if someone knows :)

Thanks in advance for any answers!

I think ABROSIA automatically sets the refresh rate to 8~10s, even if you change it.
so does pre-haggle and all other things.

#3581 Nonygirl

Nonygirl
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

I think ABROSIA automatically sets the refresh rate to 8~10s, even if you change it.
so does pre-haggle and all other things.

No, that's only if you're not an advanced member.

I just need to know how low I can go. For now I think I'm satisfied with 4.8-7 second refresh range, but I dunno.

#3582 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:44 AM

No, that's only if you're not an advanced member.

I just need to know how low I can go. For now I think I'm satisfied with 4.8-7 second refresh range, but I dunno.

If you want to avoid getting frozen the pre-haggle and page delay numbers are the most important, you don't want them to be quicker than a manual user if you want to play it safe.

#3583 spikeschild

spikeschild
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:00 AM

Hi guys, I've kinda looked through some of the posts on here, but I can't seem to find a secure answer for my question.

I do like the auto buyer, don't get me wrong, it's the best one I've used.

My problem is that I open it up and I want it to shop from plushe palace shop 98, and I used my own list and yes the items were on thier own lines e.g:
cadro plshie
Kadotie plushie

But it didn't buy anything, the list is around 100 items long and I did leave it for a few hours, so I don't understand why it didn'y buy. Should I have selected the use database list instead?

Edited by spikeschild, 02 June 2010 - 06:03 AM.

#3584 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:04 AM

There's two possibilities:

1. The autobuyer didn't see any of the items on your list
2. The list is faulty.

I'd suggest giving it a try on it's regular settings. You won't pick up crazy UBs like most people expect, but your shop should be booming with items within a week or two.

#3585 xMiThRax

xMiThRax
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:38 PM

is it me or what

shops dont restock as often as they do now. do they? especially magic shop.

#3586 spikeschild

spikeschild
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

Ok, thanks for the info jcrboy and now that I know who to talk to, I'll message you :)

#3587 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:00 PM

is it me or what

shops dont restock as often as they do now. do they? especially magic shop.

Depends on the times..Best time to restock is from 3-7 or so..That is usually when it stocks the most...

#3588 hellojoseph

hellojoseph
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:25 PM

Is there a reason it won't let me login on the Mumei's Codex Chcker? Y es, I use my Neocodex account info.

#3589 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:55 PM

Is there a reason it won't let me login on the Mumei's Codex Chcker? Y es, I use my Neocodex account info.

Because you have a virus. Get arid of that.

#3590 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:48 AM

It's been on 3-5 seconds, yikes. Changing it to 5-8 seconds :p

Oh and I finally realized that just pressing randomize on the scheduler doesn't work, you have to click on the boxes also lmfao

I really should pay more attention to these things.

#3591 moosejuice

moosejuice
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:58 AM

It's been on 3-5 seconds, yikes. Changing it to 5-8 seconds :p

Oh and I finally realized that just pressing randomize on the scheduler doesn't work, you have to click on the boxes also lmfao

I really should pay more attention to these things.

I made the same mistake with the scheduler until argue explained it a little bit.

#3592 spikeschild

spikeschild
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:01 AM

I've spent hours copying and pasting names of plushies from the list I have (that could have been faulty like jcrboy said) into the ABer and then I had to export the list. But I tell you what...........the list now works :)

Even though the ABer did buy a Green Ixi Plushie for 12,559NP (when it's worth less than 1k), I'm just glad that it now works :)

Thanks jcrboy

#3593 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:27 PM

actually has anybody abed a MP using ABROSIA?
I have been trying for ages, but not even one is grabbed for the past few weeks, so I am wondering...

#3594 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:08 PM

actually has anybody abed a MP using ABROSIA?
I have been trying for ages, but not even one is grabbed for the past few weeks, so I am wondering...

Yep I did on my main about 6 months ago. I got like 4 mps before the account got iced for SSing, NOT for the mps.

#3595 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:13 PM

Yep I did on my main about 6 months ago. I got like 4 mps before the account got iced for SSing, NOT for the mps.

for how long have you been waiting before getting one?:crybaby:

#3596 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:26 PM

for how long have you been waiting before getting one?:crybaby:

This stuff takes time and a lot of luck, considering you're competing with other Abrosia users who are in the shop as well as legit restockers.

#3597 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

This stuff takes time and a lot of luck, considering you're competing with other Abrosia users who are in the shop as well as legit restockers.

Pfft. The legit are not competitors. They are bantha fodder.

#3598 Blueberry

Blueberry
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:19 PM

I love this program so much. I leave it running for less than two hours then I come back and have 250k more! ^o^

#3599 moosejuice

moosejuice
  • 381 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:17 PM

I love this program so much. I leave it running for less than two hours then I come back and have 250k more! ^o^

i guess i use more conservative settings. i use the default more or less. but i do run it for about 6 hours a day total

#3600 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

I'm just wondering, what does OCR and delay page time actually represent?

It'd be nice to know if I'm playing around with the numbers for Abrosia :p

19 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users