Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#351 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:11 AM

Everything runs fine when I don't use a proxy, but when I use a (tested and working) proxy nothing happens. It says I'm visiting the shop but it doesn't show any refreshing and doesn't make any purchases. Does it work for other people using proxies?

#352 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:18 AM

Big verification from me... I've made about 7 mil between 6 accounts using proxies... you just gotta get the right ones...

I make sure that the delay is definitely below 2 seconds... I usually go with less than a second if I can find it

But yeah... it works :p

#353 turdo

turdo
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:31 AM

Two questions coming from a noob :p

1) It won't let me change the delay in the program. It'll let me change everything else but when i hit "Apply" and come back to the settings it's set back to 8 seconds. HALP!
2)How long on average does it take for the program to buy something? It's been running for about an hour and hasn't bought anything yet.

Edited by turdo, 29 August 2009 - 10:31 AM.

#354 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:42 AM

Two questions coming from a noob :p

1) It won't let me change the delay in the program. It'll let me change everything else but when i hit "Apply" and come back to the settings it's set back to 8 seconds. HALP!
2)How long on average does it take for the program to buy something? It's been running for about an hour and hasn't bought anything yet.

You can't change the delay or the shop you restock in unless you are an advanced member (500+ posts). I'll let someone else answer the second question seeing as I don't actually play Neopets :p.

#355 turdo

turdo
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

You can't change the delay or the shop you restock in unless you are an advanced member (500+ posts). I'll let someone else answer the second question seeing as I don't actually play Neopets :p.

Got it. We'll it sure works. Not gonna get any big profits anytime soon because of the 8 second restriction though :p

2009-08-29 15:16:06 - Bought Jhudora Balloon: 1111 NP
2009-08-29 15:25:37 - Missed Longan Lollypop: Sold out!
2009-08-29 15:25:40 - Bought Lime Gummy Peophin: 929 NP
2009-08-29 15:49:39 - Missed Baby Scorchio Milk Cake: Sold out.

That's what I have gotten so far.
Thanks to the programmer(s) who made this possible :thumbsup:

#356 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

Well, you made about 12k in about 15 minutes there, so that's not too bad. :p It goes better without the restictions though, I must say, lol. 8 seconds isn't bad though, that's what I use. I just run it in Stamp mostly, and things there are relatively high profit. :p

Thanks to the programmer(s) who made this possible :thumbsup:

No problem. :p

#357 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:05 PM

Along with the delay, I can't choose to visit specific shops - I have to be an advanced member for this too right?
Oh ya, is the "wait delay" the refresh time in seconds? Or is it wait for haggle or to buy or something else?

#358 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:07 PM

Along with the delay, I can't choose to visit specific shops - I have to be an advanced member for this too right?
Oh ya, is the "wait delay" the refresh time in seconds? Or is it wait for haggle or to buy or something else?

Yes, you need to be an advanced member to pick your shop (if you are in database mode). If you have a manual list though, feel free to pick your shop. :D

The wait delay was referring to the "general" wait delay (in seconds). There are restrictions on the OCR and Haggle waits also though.

#359 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

Big verification from me... I've made about 7 mil between 6 accounts using proxies... you just gotta get the right ones...

I make sure that the delay is definitely below 2 seconds... I usually go with less than a second if I can find it

But yeah... it works :p

Aaah!!! Proxies that i've come across have like a 4 - 1000000 second delay

#360 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:10 PM

Aaah!!! Proxies that i've come across have like a 4 - 1000000 second delay

Timeout in the program is default set to 9 seconds (with 5 retries, so about 45 seconds of waiting if it never connects), so if it can't connect to Neopets in that time it will probably just outright die, lol.

Make sure to test your proxies to ensure that you have a good connection since Abrosia depends on a fast internet connection to work efficiently. :p

#361 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:12 PM

Yes, you need to be an advanced member to pick your shop (if you are in database mode). If you have a manual list though, feel free to pick your shop. :D

The wait delay was referring to the "general" wait delay (in seconds). There are restrictions on the OCR and Haggle waits also though.

About the manual list - how do I create one? (In MS word? Excel?) And how do I format it so the program reads it? Do I just put in "shop #65", or would I have to script it?

Also - the general wait delay - so is it then wait 8 seconds after refresh then click on a item to buy?

#362 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:14 PM

About the manual list - how do I create one? (In MS word? Excel?) And how do I format it so the program reads it? Do I just put in "shop #65", or would I have to script it?

Also - the general wait delay - so is it then wait 8 seconds after refresh then click on a item to buy?

There's a spot where you load the list to put the shop ID (look at "main shop settings"). All you need in the list is items on each line, like so:

Vo Codestone
Mau Codestone
Zei Codestone

etc... and save it in a .txt file. Then push the "Import" button in main shop settings to load it.

You can even make your own lists right in the program you know, and export them to .txt files. :p

#363 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:16 PM

Ahh ok! Thanks a lot Shadow! I'm gonna start AB now.

#364 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:17 PM

No, what you are thinking of is the pre-haggle buy time. :p These are how the times work:

General: Everything but the buy process. This is how often it checks the shop, refreshes page loads when pricing items in your shop, or taking from the till, or w/e.
Pre-Haggle Time: What you mentioned. It is the time it waits between seeing the item, and clicking on the item to purchase it.
OCR wait time: The time it takes for the program to enter a haggle amount, and click on the pet to complete the purchase.

Ahh ok! Thanks a lot Shadow! I'm gonna start AB now.

No problem, just make sure to read my clarification above about the times. :p

#365 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:35 PM

Alright cool! I understand everything now! So I should be okay if I use the default settings right?
Last time I used the ABer, it started at Chocolate factory, this time it was foods, each time it starts, it picks a random shop to start in for 45 mins? Or I could, if I want, restart it for it to stock in a different shop... right..?
Edit: Using a proxy is safer I assume? But I'd have to find a good one right? (sorry for the bombardment of questions xD)

Edited by souske88, 29 August 2009 - 01:37 PM.

#366 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:38 PM

Well, a proxy is safer if you're using multiple accounts I think. Rumours are going around that Neopets can detect proxies though, but I'm not sure how true that is. :p

And it will cycle through different shops every 45 minutes, yes. Restarting the program with the stop button does not guarantee that you will get a new shop though. :p I made sure that once it stuck with a shop, it should stick with it so people don't just keep refreshing the program to get the shop they want. :p

EDIT: It seems to work on and off where people can push stop and get a new shop. Try it out I suppose. :p

#367 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:42 PM

I tried it like twice, and it worked. But I really don't care - any shop is good as long as I can snatch a few items for profit!
Suberb ABer! Bought 3 items as of now xD

#368 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:53 PM

I tried it like twice, and it worked. But I really don't care - any shop is good as long as I can snatch a few items for profit!
Suberb ABer! Bought 3 items as of now xD

Nice. Sometimes it just takes patience. :D You may also have to worry about others who are online snagging items too, so you may see "Sold out." quite a bit. :p

#369 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:03 PM

Nice. Sometimes it just takes patience. :D You may also have to worry about others who are online snagging items too, so you may see "Sold out." quite a bit. :p

I get that a lot at the Post Office. <_< I can grab a few but I get a large streak of "Sold Out."

#370 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:22 PM

The post office is pretty good though. :D

#371 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:29 PM

The post office is pretty good though. :D

I've noticed with the few stamps I've grabbed, but damn, my log just fills up with misses when I'm at the Post Office.

#372 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

Got it. We'll it sure works. Not gonna get any big profits anytime soon because of the 8 second restriction though :p

:rolleyes:

You don't know shit.

#373 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:40 PM

So how long per day do you guys recommand me to run the ABer? 2 hours? 3 hours? More...?

#374 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:51 PM

So how long per day do you guys recommand me to run the ABer? 2 hours? 3 hours? More...?

Longer if you use the scheduler properly.

#375 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:09 PM

note to self, have money on hand..lol
just downloaded it and I am running it now. Looks awesome and was so easy to get going. Is there an option for it to take money out of your bank if your too low on funds? I did not find one but I could have missed it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users