Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3951 bends1

bends1
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

When I try to log on, it says program check failed which I assume means that it didn't clear me as a member?(i used this account name, not the neopets one)

It may have something to do with my internet at work having to run through proxies before it can access the internet. Any thought

#3952 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:10 PM

Abrosia just picked up a whole load of Vegetable Deluxes with profit set to 3k O-o

#3953 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:42 PM

Hey guys,
I have a problem with Abrosia.
I have set the profit so that it should be larger than 5k, but Abrosia restockt mainly things that have a lower profit than 5k.

Today it even restockt something that only had a profit of 29NP.
If I set 10k as a minimum profit, then it can't possibly to buy anything, there is already the message "Sold out!"

My Account is 51 month old.
I use the Item Database of Neocodex and here the profit shown by the object with only 29NP too, so i don't know why Abrosia bought it...
Do anyone know what I could do?

set the profit even lower and you'll get so many items that 1 mess up won't matter... by the time you get a worthwhile item with "10k+" setting i'll have found about 20 with my profit, and some of them are likely to be 10k+

#3954 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:11 AM

Ignore my question ^_^ Found t3h problems

Edited by Pyrosyne, 10 July 2010 - 03:17 AM.

#3955 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:13 AM

I just downloaded Abrosia, but when I try to run it I get an error message that says "Neopets Main Shop Autobuyer has stopped working. Windows can check online for a solution to the problem" and it automatically quits. I'm running AB on a Windows 7 virtual machine off of my Mac Snow Leopard. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

#3956 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:25 AM

I just downloaded Abrosia, but when I try to run it I get an error message that says "Neopets Main Shop Autobuyer has stopped working. Windows can check online for a solution to the problem" and it automatically quits. I'm running AB on a Windows 7 virtual machine off of my Mac Snow Leopard. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Pretty sure that Abrosia wont run on Mac, but not 100%.

One of the programmers or someone with more knowledge will clarify this for you.

#3957 Guest_LaserTest_*

Guest_LaserTest_*

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:30 AM

Have you installed the Required Files?

#3958 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:31 AM

Pretty sure that Abrosia wont run on Mac, but not 100%.

One of the programmers or someone with more knowledge will clarify this for you.

The program doesn't execute on my mac, but I thought that if I ran a Windows virtual machine, it would work. I am able to execute and install the program on the Windows virtual machine, but when I try to open it, it says that the Autobuyer has stopped working and Abrosia automatically closes.

#3959 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:26 PM

The program doesn't execute on my mac, but I thought that if I ran a Windows virtual machine, it would work. I am able to execute and install the program on the Windows virtual machine, but when I try to open it, it says that the Autobuyer has stopped working and Abrosia automatically closes.

Like someone said before I'm sure that one of the programmers can answer more clearly, but from what I've been reading the best fix for these problems is uninstalling and reinstalling, have you tried that yet?

#3960 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:20 PM

I will be doing another upgrade to Abrosia soon, so start suggesting some stuff to add/change.

#3961 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:28 PM

I will be doing another upgrade to Abrosia soon, so start suggesting some stuff to add/change.

I want it to hack the server and give me all the SuAPs I want.

Plox.

#3962 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

Plox.

what Elindoril said but for me :) naw but i think i'd like to see an option to choose how many minutes pass between item management. today i missed some items cuz my inventory was full, if i could set the "dump to shop" timer to any time i wanted it would be great.

allow the option to save screen shots of "missed" items, not only will it let everyone look more legit, it's also fun :)

i don't know if this already exists but if it does someone help me figure it out: allow multiple spaces to be selected/deselected in the scheduler so you dont have to click each space individually

since it's linked to the database, would it be possible for abrosia to print out the projected profit of the item in the log as well? i don't know how it's linked exactly but i know some programming and that shouldnt be more than a couple lines of code (but like i said i don't know how you link it to the database so it might be harder)

one i'd love to see is like a "reset" button that restarts the shop cycling. i mean i know its a perk for advanced members to be able to pick shops but i think it's a little bit annoying having to close and restart the program because it starts rsing in battle magic when you know it's not going to do anything but waste 45 minutes... i don't know if you can find a way to implement it without it giving non advanced members equal ground with those that are but it's just a suggestion

if i think of more i'll post :)

#3963 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´¥^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:43 PM

Plox.

That's not a real suggestion, SL64 please deduct 2600 posts from his post count.

edit: holy shit it worked

Edited by Scot, 10 July 2010 - 06:45 PM.

#3964 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:36 PM

That's not a real suggestion, SL64 please deduct 2600 posts from his post count.

edit: holy shit it worked

wait does that mean real suggestions earn you 2600 posts :drool:...cuz you know i kinda wrote an essay so i should be moderator now . :sarcasm:

#3965 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:46 PM

I have added profit display to the logs in 1.1.5. I'm also almost done a scheduler which allows you to define times exactly.

I'll think about the "missed items" thing. I have more pressing things to add right now. :p

I won't be adding a shop reset button because we need people scanning random shops to discover new items for our database. It's a small price to pay for non-advanced status. :p

However, I will be adding pricer wait times, since the pricer shouldn't be using the general refresh time, especially if you want to price items rapidly.

I will also be lowering the amount of items that each client needs to price, since we're filling many times our quota of prices every day and it gives you more leeway to price items without being shop wiz banned. It seems we can't price more than about 26,000 items per day before we start pricing items multiple times per day. :p You guys are sending about four times this amount every day, so we're almost pricing every item four times every day.

I will also be regenerating the shop probabilities (the chance that your ABer will pick a particular shop to AB in) and posting them up for non-advanced members. I don't expect them to change much since three months ago. :p

I have also received some fixed icons from channel_49 a while back that will be applied to this update.

I'm also going to try and fix this "malformed data" error once and for all by making it retry if Neopets formats the HTML badly.

#3966 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:53 PM

I have added profit display to the logs in 1.1.5. I'm also almost done a scheduler which allows you to define times exactly.

I'll think about the "missed items" thing. I have more pressing things to add right now. :p

I won't be adding a shop reset button because we need people scanning random shops to discover new items for our database. It's a small price to pay for non-advanced status. :p

However, I will be adding pricer wait times, since the pricer shouldn't be using the general refresh time, especially if you want to price items rapidly.

I will also be lowering the amount of items that each client needs to price, since we're filling many times our quota of prices every day and it gives you more leeway to price items without being shop wiz banned. It seems we can't price more than about 26,000 items per day before we start pricing items multiple times per day. :p You guys are sending about four times this amount every day, so we're almost pricing every item four times every day.

I will also be regenerating the shop probabilities (the chance that your ABer will pick a particular shop to AB in) and posting them up for non-advanced members. I don't expect them to change much since three months ago. :p

I have also received some fixed icons from channel_49 a while back that will be applied to this update.

I'm also going to try and fix this "malformed data" error once and for all by making it retry if Neopets formats the HTML badly.

sounds great :D i feel like i kinda helped even though i probably really didn't :thumbsup: when do you expect to release the newest version?

#3967 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:21 PM

sounds great :D i feel like i kinda helped even though i probably really didn't :thumbsup: when do you expect to release the newest version?

No idea, I don't want to rush it too quickly because that's when mistakes are made. :p

#3968 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:24 PM

No idea, I don't want to rush it too quickly because that's when mistakes are made. :p

sounds reasonable, but would it be out of the question to say if it's in beggining, middle, or late stages of development?

#3969 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:43 PM

sounds reasonable, but would it be out of the question to say if it's in beggining, middle, or late stages of development?

Beginning. :p I just started working on this upgrade a couple hours ago.

#3970 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

Beginning. :p I just started working on this upgrade a couple hours ago.

okay, i'll expect a downlad link sometime in the morning... GET TO WORKING SLAVE :devil:

Edited by pabs123, 10 July 2010 - 08:52 PM.

#3971 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

make the log more informative, like what's its doing now instead of missed or failed.

also, you forgot to remove taskbar icon during onClose event

last but not least, a usershop sniper or something. i want to buy many many codestones for 500np each :/

#3972 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:35 PM

make the log more informative, like what's its doing now instead of missed or failed.

also, you forgot to remove taskbar icon during onClose event

last but not least, a usershop sniper or something. i want to buy many many codestones for 500np each :/

Usershop sniper will be a part of a different program. I'll fix the taskbar thing, and if the logs are more informative "like what it's doing now", isn't that a good thing?

#3973 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:47 PM

i am referring to things like xxx ms passed, haggling now... item bought in xxx secs. buying xxx... haggling... item sold out! event logging in real time

also add a informative balloon tooltip for visual reference (besides ding audio sound) when a purchase is successful

Edited by CyberMew, 10 July 2010 - 11:12 PM.

#3974 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

okay, i'll expect a downlad link sometime in the morning... GET TO WORKING SLAVE :devil:

I wouldn't talk in that tone boy, SL64 might make you work in the coal mine or something.

i am referring to things like xxx ms passed, haggling now... item bought in xxx secs. buying xxx... haggling... item sold out!

Well, the logs seem informative enough to me, it tells me enough that I know what it's doing and what it has done as it is.

#3975 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:39 AM

hmm would it be hard to put in an option to automatically put an UB into the deposit box?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users