Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#3976 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:56 AM

More harvesting please? :lookaround: And displaying buy speed?

#3977 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:54 AM

well more detailed logs is a plus for me... maybe an option?

also it would really be good to have a balloon tooltip

#3978 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:59 AM

well more detailed logs is a plus for me... maybe an option?

also it would really be good to have a balloon tooltip

i think the status bar on the bottom left corner is good enough, making the log display all this would make it crazy long... but a little popup isn't a bad idea (make it a toggle option though cuz i don't want dozens of them popping up)

#3979 Taraberra

Taraberra
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:05 AM

OK, so what does OCR mean? I've always just assumed it meant the time it takes for the program to click an item in the shop when it catches a restock, but idunno.

Search results: No results found for 'ocr'.

#3980 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:45 AM

it's the part where you have to click the neopet in the picture... not sure what it stands for though...

EDIT: Google gives Optical Character Recognition

Edited by iOmega, 12 July 2010 - 01:47 AM.

#3981 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

A possible new feature: For the check for restock ban have it be like "Check for restock ban every X to Y minutes." So that it's not always checking religiously every X minutes only. It might look less suspicious since humans will never get it exactly every X minutes every time.

#3982 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:40 AM

im running abrosia but every 5 minutes it says "waiting for scheduled time"... i checked the scheduler and the time right now is highlighted. in an attempt to fix the problem i reset the scheduler and highlighted "all" yet the program still tells me waiting for scheduled time. if i restart abrosia, it runs for about 50 refreshes and then does the same thing. any ideas?

#3983 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:55 AM

A possible new feature: For the check for restock ban have it be like "Check for restock ban every X to Y minutes." So that it's not always checking religiously every X minutes only. It might look less suspicious since humans will never get it exactly every X minutes every time.

Paranoid much? I guarantee you they don't care.

#3984 Taraberra

Taraberra
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:20 PM

One thing I'd really like for Abrosia to have is the ability to test the audible alert noise.

Like I'd be wondering why I hadn't restocked anything in two hours, and it wouldn't be until I check the program that I realize that I had in fact restocked quite a bit of goodies, and that my speakers were set too low. That actually happens a lot for me.

There was also a time in which the sound scared the living crap out of me when my speakers were too loud. xD

#3985 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:32 PM

actually that's not a bad idea at all.. but i'm also still all for a little popup upon buys when the "play sound after buy" check box is checked

#3986 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

Paranoid much? I guarantee you they don't care.

Haha I played for a longg time seriously and I've seen them freeze people for less, just trying to make this as "human" and the least detectable as possible for the benefit of us all.

#3987 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:48 PM

Features in the new upgrade so far:

- Test Audible alert sound added
- Separate Pricing wait time added
- Perform item management every x mins added.
- Tray icon now disappears upon exit
- Faster loading of the program on startup, and I hope I killed that "program encountered an error" bug because I rewrote part of the CodexChex!
- Est. Profit of item bought displayed in log.

- Still working on the scheduler

And I'm still reading people's suggestions so if yours isn't there, chances are I haven't read it yet but I'm getting through it. :p

#3988 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:56 PM

Slinky I'm still waiting for it to do my laundry, cook my bacon, and make my bed... But if it can't do that... alerting me of any neomails/trading post offers pending would be good too Posted Image

#3989 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

Haha I played for a longg time seriously and I've seen them freeze people for less, just trying to make this as "human" and the least detectable as possible for the benefit of us all.

i agree, it's not so much paranoia as it is trying to seem more and more human to reduce chances of getting caught

#3990 cooldude832

cooldude832
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:27 AM

Having some issue with the software

• Randomly the program will start to freeze up in a process (Any process waiting, browsing, restocking, pricing) This happens most often with the pricing shop items
  • The Pause function does not work for me it simply just sits there and does nothing
  • Hard start up on it some times, randomly won't login
The freeze issue is the worse because before I could start it in the morning leave it all day and have it be working fine all day, now it seems like within an hour or two its crashed and only done a few restocks.

Theses are some suggestions I have for the program

• Screenshots should be images and not html files for quicker viewing.
  • Google Chrome cookie linking, I use chrome as my ABs control browser so I can play on FF (never use IE)
  • If an item is stocked into a shop and the price is unbuyable alert the log/user and place in SDB
  • Banking should check if interest is ran before making a move
  • Alert the user on the accounts Bank Total, NP out, shop till, items stocked (X/Y Stocked) and items in inventory/SDB as a status element to the program that refreshes every time you go +/- in items or np (excluding item sales in shop) with a secondary CRON like sweep of status every 10 minutes.
  • Take better care of items from random events (map pieces especially) just dump them in SDB or actually restock em.
My Computer Profile if it helps diagnose issue
  • Win Vista x64 (fully updated)
  • Intel e8400 & 4x2 gb DDR2-800
  • 9800 GT
  • All of the support/program files are up to date.
Thanks, great program overall though

#3991 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:44 AM

Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Abrosia.py", line 858, in run
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'MainThread'
Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):
File "NPLogin.pyo", line 1474, in run
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sleep'

random crash. just a ping sound (as if item was bought) and the program does nothing (stuck at refreshing). stop program will just say stopping program and nothing will happen. close program to generate error in the log. let me know if you need an issue created for this

#3992 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:23 AM

Banking should check if interest is ran before making a move

that's a great idea! i find myself losing all my interest unless i remember to do it before i start abrosia

#3993 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:31 AM

Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):
File "Abrosia.py", line 858, in run
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'MainThread'
Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):
File "NPLogin.pyo", line 1474, in run
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sleep'

random crash. just a ping sound (as if item was bought) and the program does nothing (stuck at refreshing). stop program will just say stopping program and nothing will happen. close program to generate error in the log. let me know if you need an issue created for this

Those errors occurred during you closing the program, so they're not related to the 'stuck at refreshing' thing. I'm not sure what causes that -- either lag on Neopets side, or something in the code. I'll try and reproduce the error.

#3994 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:26 AM

I don't know why but for all programs it errors everytime i close it and doesn't save the .log which isn't that big of a deal i guess because my abrosia is working perfectly, just thought i might say something about it.

Edited by Ayami, 13 July 2010 - 10:31 AM.

#3995 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:38 AM

I don't know why but for all programs it errors everytime i close it and doesn't save the .log which isn't that big of a deal i guess because my abrosia is working perfectly, just thought i might say something about it.

actually the exact same thing happens to me... an error pops up every single time i close abrosia and the npGen but it doesn't save the log, and as you said my programs all work perfectly so i'm fine with it... the scheduler problem went away, but any ideas why it was occurring?

#3996 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:58 PM

Yeah, it's fixed in the next release. Thanks. :p

#3997 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:02 PM

Yeah, it's fixed in the next release. Thanks. :p

you are a machine :)

#3998 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:58 PM

Does the program automatically change once you hit 500 posts, and 1 month?

#3999 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:33 PM

Does the program automatically change once you hit 500 posts, and 1 month?

Yes :)

Aslong as you dont spam - then the mods will reset your post count.

#4000 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:35 PM

Yes :)

Aslong as you dont spam - then the mods will reset your post count.

Not to worrrrry ! I am not a spammer.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users