Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4126 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:24 AM

Hey, I used Abrosia and the NP Generator under a proxy IP, but there was an error and they both failed within 10-15 minutes. I was wondering whether or not specific proxies are required for the programs or if I'm just doing something wrong. Thanks for the help.

what type of error did you get? your proxy might not have caused it

#4127 Powerrrr

Powerrrr
  • 955 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:33 AM

The problem with setting Abrosia to visit the Collectable Coin Shop is that if you have 2 or more specified place, Abrosia will skip the shop since it's usually empty.

#4128 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:56 AM

what's the caching thing about? so the itemdb is no longer updated in realtime?

how does usershop harvesting work?

I'm most excited about:
- Logs the estimated profit from DB beside the purchased item for quick reference.
I'm always so excited when I see it buy something that I go and check the DB for the approximate profit. Having it on the program will be great!

Indeed :D glad to know they implemented my suggestion finally!

please let it auto withdraw for you before it deposits neopoints. and maybe include a withdraw feature?

optional balloon tooltip?

notify in log of new faerie quest if possible? and has the Faerie questing option been coded yet, or will this have to wait till usershop ab is out?

log more events? sometimes random stuff just appear in inv

what about Inventory full options?

also got this error (not sure when are these created since there is no timestamp before writing text, perhaps add this feature as well..)
Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

Traceback (most recent call last):Traceback (most recent call last):

Edited by CyberMew, 23 July 2010 - 07:41 AM.

#4129 Chuck

Chuck
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:39 PM

what type of error did you get? your proxy might not have caused it

I'm not sure because I never really went back to the site for another proxy. Is there a site with proxies compatible with these programs?

#4130 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:09 PM

I'm not sure because I never really went back to the site for another proxy. Is there a site with proxies compatible with these programs?

Most proxies are compatible, its just hard to find a good one that is free.

Best thing is either to buy some really good ones, or if you want me to help you out, PM where abouts in the world you are (only area needed not street or anything) and ill try find you some decent - ish ones

#4131 westbigballin

westbigballin
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:59 PM

what are some good time settings for all of the main settings stuff for first timer? default okay? or are there better efficient times now

Edited by westbigballin, 23 July 2010 - 09:13 PM.

#4132 bends1

bends1
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

what are some good time settings for all of the main settings stuff for first timer? default okay? or are there better efficient times now

If your not an advanced member you can't lower the buy times anyway so don't worry about it. A lower buy time is much better esspecially for getting rarer items, but it also increases your chance of being frozen

#4133 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:42 PM

test some times and you should find the ones that best suit you... if you want some starting ones, try the settings from the Super/System thread as best as you can mimick (considering you are not an advanced member),those should get you started

#4134 westbigballin

westbigballin
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:44 PM

yea i was looking at that thread and tried the times. i guess i cant change the times.

how am i supposed to post 500 times non-spam on this forum lol

Edited by westbigballin, 23 July 2010 - 09:47 PM.

#4135 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:46 PM

yea i was looking at that thread and tried the times. i guess i cant change the times.

how do i become an advanced member?

Post 500 non-spam posts or purchase Advanced Subscription here :)

how am i supposed to post 500 times non-spam on this forum lol

Well you could always buy the subscriptions if you can't but you just try to join in the debates, help people out and such and maybe spam a little bit like pabs and hopefully you will pass 499 lol...

Edited by Syorie, 23 July 2010 - 09:51 PM.

#4136 westbigballin

westbigballin
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:06 PM

ill probably give up after 100 lol
thanks for the tips and all

the default non-advanced member settings are pretty much the same, wouldn't it raise flags about ABing a lot because of 8 second refreshes?
also, should i leave it on while im not at my computer?

thanks once again

Edited by westbigballin, 23 July 2010 - 10:59 PM.

#4137 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:42 AM

Hey Guys

my AB wont work everytime i logg in he tells me(on this status): Waiting for scheduled time

Whats wrong?

Greetz

#4138 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

ill probably give up after 100 lol
thanks for the tips and all

the default non-advanced member settings are pretty much the same, wouldn't it raise flags about ABing a lot because of 8 second refreshes?
also, should i leave it on while im not at my computer?

thanks once again

Yeh you can leave it on when you arent at your computer, take advantage of the scheduler and make it look legit by having breaks etc. And no, the default settings are so human that its very unlikley you would get frozen.

Hey Guys

my AB wont work everytime i logg in he tells me(on this status): Waiting for scheduled time

Whats wrong?

Greetz

It looks like your scheduler is set to not buy untill later on. Check it and make sure that its all highlighted :)

#4139 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

It looks like your scheduler is set to not buy untill later on. Check it and make sure that its all highlighted :)
[/quote]

I am NOT an advanced member so i cant chance anything so everything is highlighted. :)

#4140 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

I am NOT an advanced member so i cant chance anything so everything is highlighted. :)

you can change the times on the scheduler regardless of what type of member you are...just double click the squares in the scheduler to enable/disable it at that time

#4141 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:42 PM

Is this section new? Never seen it before. Thanks for help. :) For what is it? Is it important?

Greetz

#4142 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:50 PM

Is this section new? Never seen it before. Thanks for help. :) For what is it? Is it important?

Greetz

the scheduler? it's so you can set abrosia on a timer, so that say you're not gonna be home and you want to AB you set abrosia on a schedule so it will RS a few hours a day. you can tell it to turn on and off automatically as long as you keep it running

#4143 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:59 PM

Oh cool.

Thanks for this informations. Now it works :)

#4144 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:01 PM

Final feature set (Abrosia 1.2.0):

- Set how often to do Item Management (every x minutes)
- Tray icon now disappears upon exit
- Faster loading of the program on startup, solved the "program encountered an error" bug
- Separate wait time for pricer part of program
- New scheduler that can set absolute times
- Space Discount Card support
- Test Audible Alert
- Logs the estimated profit from DB beside the purchased item for quick reference.
- Uses the newest version of the ItemDB server that supports caching
- Usershop Harvesting (yes Laser, what you've always wanted...)
- A CLEAR way of letting people know that they need Advanced Member to change some settings.
- Alerts you of Neomails/Trades/Auctions while ABing
- Auto-Save Log
- "Force Item Management" button (Advanced Only)
- Sped up RS Ban detection from 5 mins to 1 min (from time of empty shop)
- Buy Times included in Log

Release Date: July 25, 2010

Issues with Beta version:
- Igloo bought items doesn't show the estimated profit, only main shop ones do [FIXED in final version]
- The dialog box telling people about advanced membership (when they try and change things they can't) still needs to be made. :p [FIXED in final version]
- Scheduler: the minutes sometimes don't have leading zeros (8:5 pm) [FIXED in final version]
- Igloo DB list loader wasn't loading all items into the program properly [FIXED in final version]
- Igloo wait times increased to 10.0 seconds momentarily [Reported by Scot, Cannot Reproduce :(]

#4145 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:42 AM

Is there a particular reason why you can't add the buy speed thing? It seems to me that it would have a dual purpose, helping people to find safe settings and also for helping to debug problems. :p

#4146 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:09 AM

Is there a particular reason why you can't add the buy speed thing? It seems to me that it would have a dual purpose, helping people to find safe settings and also for helping to debug problems. :p

Give me a good way to measure, and a good place to put it (without the logs being crammed), and I'll do it. :p I already have "Est. Profit: xxx NP" added in the logs so each entry is longer now. :/

#4147 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:21 AM

Give me a good way to measure, and a good place to put it (without the logs being crammed), and I'll do it. :p I already have "Est. Profit: xxx NP" added in the logs so each entry is longer now. :/

Can you not just use time.clock()?

How much room is left in the log after adding the "Est. Profit" part? Enough for something like " in 1500ms" or " (1500ms)"?

#4148 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:22 AM

Can you not just use time.clock()?

How much room is left in the log after adding the "Est. Profit" part? Enough for something like " in 1500ms"?

.... I mean, do you want me to measure it from the time when the item is seen to when the OCR page is submitted, or to when the confirmation page is shown, or from what to what. :p I know how to program a clock. :p

And yeah, if I make it that small it should fit.

#4149 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:25 AM

.... I mean, do you want me to measure it from the time when the item is seen to when the OCR page is submitted, or to when the confirmation page is shown, or from what to what. :p I know how to program a clock. :p

And yeah, if I make it that small it should fit.

I would do it from when it 'clicks' the item to when it sends the purchase data + ping time (because the confirmation page load time doesn't really count).

#4150 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:26 AM

I would do it from when it 'clicks' the item to when it sends the purchase data (because the confirmation page load time doesn't really count).

Good, just wanted to confirm that. :p I'll get it done.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users