Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4201 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:54 PM

Not sure if its the update or an unlucky day-
But I havent gotten one item since the update.

Is it luck or what? All my settings are set to my norm.

Luck, lack of.

#4202 westbigballin

westbigballin
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:57 PM

how do i create a manual .txt file with all of the shops that i want Abrosia to only RS at?

#4203 Cassiek

Cassiek
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:58 PM

Luck, lack of.

Thought so- thanks :)

#4204 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:58 PM

how do i create a manual .txt file with all of the shops that i want Abrosia to only RS at?

You can only choose one shop at a time and have a text file containing all the items from that one shop. :p

#4205 westbigballin

westbigballin
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:10 PM

You can only choose one shop at a time and have a text file containing all the items from that one shop. :p

oo

so how would i go about getting a text file, besides being an advanced member?

#4206 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:11 PM

SL, can you check which way Abrosia compares the lists to find the item to buy? I've seen some people suggest that it searches by shop order (first item in shop to last) rather than list order (first item on list to last).

#4207 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:24 PM

oo

so how would i go about getting a text file, besides being an advanced member?

You dont get a text file if your advanced, your settings are adjustable after you hit advanced so no need.

If you want to create your own Lists in text files you need to write them out yourself of find someone whos got one and is selling/giving away :)

good luck

#4208 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:31 PM

SL, can you check which way Abrosia compares the lists to find the item to buy? I've seen some people suggest that it searches by shop order (first item in shop to last) rather than list order (first item on list to last).

1837                             print "[1] DEBUG: Found an item to BUY: "+str(NeoItem.name)+", profit: "+str(profit)
1838                             # Add the item to our buy queue.
1839                             QueueItem = (NeoItem.name,NeoItem.obj_id,NeoItem.stock_id,NeoItem.brr,NeoItem.msPrice,profit,int(itemMatches[0].dbPrice<100000))
1840                             buyQueue.append(QueueItem)

Then it proceeds to sort the 6th element of the queue (index 5, since it starts at 0) (which as you can see is profit):
1917             def sortFunc(x,y):
1918                 if x[5]<y[5]:
1919                     return 1
1920                 elif x[5]==y[5]:
1921                     return 0
1922                 elif x[5]>y[5]:
1923                     return -1
1925             # Sort the items by descending profit (best item first).
1926             buyQueue.sort(sortFunc)
1928             return buyQueue

So no, it doesn't look at the items in order on the page, it adds items that are profitable and in the list to the buyqueue, and the buyqueue is then merge sorted by profit so that the most profitable items are bought first.

#4209 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:39 PM

Thanks, should put an end to that question if it comes up again. :p

#4210 westbigballin

westbigballin
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:46 PM

You dont get a text file if your advanced, your settings are adjustable after you hit advanced so no need.

If you want to create your own Lists in text files you need to write them out yourself of find someone whos got one and is selling/giving away :)

good luck

ah damit...

anyone wanna hold my hand through this list-creating process? :rolleyes:

wtf... just lost 550k NP from my bank... on hand NP and inventory not touched... logged back on after doing my NP generator... had 40k more NP on my account but my bank was down 550k...

and now i'm frozen...

Edited by westbigballin, 26 July 2010 - 03:50 PM.

#4211 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:58 PM

Oh my... I think this happened.

1. Someone got into your account.
2. You noticed.
3. They noticed you noticed.
4. They made you get frozen.

#4212 westbigballin

westbigballin
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:06 PM

Oh my... I think this happened.

1. Someone got into your account.
2. You noticed.
3. They noticed you noticed.
4. They made you get frozen.

yea this blows. the NP generator was working during that time too

sent in a ticket, forgot to save the ticket number (FFFFUUUUUU)

whatever, if i dont get thawed (lulz), that will be two addictions out of my life
first one was RuneScape Private Servers - all the good ones are down, i got banned on the last good one and don't plan on appealing it
now its my NeoPets dream of getting a pirate krawk...

all the better for me though

RIP my neopets account, January 2, 2003 - July 26, 2010

Edited by westbigballin, 26 July 2010 - 04:06 PM.

#4213 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:08 PM

yea this blows. the NP generator was working during that time too

sent in a ticket, forgot to save the ticket number (FFFFUUUUUU)

whatever, if i dont get thawed (lulz), that will be two addictions out of my life
first one was RuneScape Private Servers - all the good ones are down, i got banned on the last good one and don't plan on appealing it
now its my NeoPets dream of getting a pirate krawk...

all the better for me though

RIP my neopets account, January 2, 2003 - July 26, 2010

If the freeze reason is something like "frozen for the owner's own protection" or "due to suspicious activity" then you can usually get it back as long as you provide plenty of information.

#4214 westbigballin

westbigballin
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

If the freeze reason is something like "frozen for the owner's own protection" or "due to suspicious activity" then you can usually get it back as long as you provide plenty of information.

yup that was the reason

except i didnt get a ticket-related mail to my provided email inbox
sooooo i lost my ticket number and im pretty much left without a paddle

but the dream lives on!

#4215 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:28 AM

what's the caching thing about? so the itemdb is no longer updated in realtime?

how does usershop harvesting work?

bends1 said:
I'm most excited about:
- Logs the estimated profit from DB beside the purchased item for quick reference.
I'm always so excited when I see it buy something that I go and check the DB for the approximate profit. Having it on the program will be great!

Indeed glad to know they implemented my suggestion finally!

please let it auto withdraw for you before it deposits neopoints. and maybe include a withdraw feature?

optional balloon tooltip?

notify in log of new faerie quest if possible? and has the Faerie questing option been coded yet, or will this have to wait till usershop ab is out?

log more events? sometimes random stuff just appear in inv

what about Inventory full options?

edit: somehow cant find my post in the thread and no one replied to it.. anyway does it do withdraw yet?

can you add the log to tell you when it is checking for rsban and the result?

i am also keep getting Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown): and the error log is horrible because i get errors most of the time and there is no timestamp at all. can timestamps be added?

please consider.. thanks! :)

#4216 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:32 AM

What are your guys' buy times? Mine seem to be around 1500ms which seems a little fast, no? I think I should slow it down.

#4217 bends1

bends1
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:53 AM

What are your guys' buy times? Mine seem to be around 1500ms which seems a little fast, no? I think I should slow it down.

Have you ever done restocking manually? 1.5s is not what I would consider horribly fast. Just make the buy time as fast as you would normally buy it manually, and slowly increase the speed. It might look weird if you go from restocking 1hr a day at a buy time of 2s to 8hrs a day at a buy time of .5s.

#4218 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:17 AM

Have you ever done restocking manually? 1.5s is not what I would consider horribly fast. Just make the buy time as fast as you would normally buy it manually, and slowly increase the speed. It might look weird if you go from restocking 1hr a day at a buy time of 2s to 8hrs a day at a buy time of .5s.

Yeah I used to restock all the time, even got some of the greatest restocks on the site manually but I never really times myself lol.

#4219 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:23 AM

To get the speculation engine going about what I'm trying to get work:

Posted Image

That is Abrosia, running on Mac OS X, without any emulators. :p I will not be quoting a release date though because we still have some work to do on it. But Mac programs are slowly becoming a reality.... just some kinks. We've had a fair number of users asking for it.

More picz:

Posted Image

As you can see, we are having some resizing issues, but the windows in Mac OS are a little wider and we'll define custom GUI rules for that. :p

#4220 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:33 AM

Macs suck, that is all. :)

#4221 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:42 AM

ah damit...

anyone wanna hold my hand through this list-creating process? :rolleyes:

wtf... just lost 550k NP from my bank... on hand NP and inventory not touched... logged back on after doing my NP generator... had 40k more NP on my account but my bank was down 550k...

and now i'm frozen...

actually that's not quite difficult
go to the item database on this site, choose a shop and check the checkbox, then sort by profit descending and lookup 100 items
then just copy all the item names you want in notepad (windows), one item on each line and save as .txt
that should work

#4222 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:47 AM

... or you could use the restock list generator :)

#4223 Nuelcaz

Nuelcaz
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:41 PM

how to use?
please

#4224 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

how to use?