Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#401 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

Also... is it true that you can only buy 10 items per day using Abrosia?

Whoa whoa, who said that? The only 10 item limit is at the Garage Sale.

#402 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:53 PM

Whoa whoa, who said that? The only 10 item limit is at the Garage Sale.

That's probably where I head it from... thanks!

#403 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:55 PM

That's probably where I head it from... thanks!

No problem, I'm pretty sure someone would rage if there was a 10 item limit.

#404 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:04 PM

Umm.. I'm a total n00b when it comes to this but, where can I find proxy IP addresses/port? Sorry if this question is kinda dumb.

#405 Rafiki36

Rafiki36
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:05 PM

ive been running this program for no longer than 2 hours per day, and today i turned it on and within 10 minutes i was main shop banned.... then 5 hours later, it only took 5 minutes to become mainshop restock banned... whats the deal? my settings are default and if not they are SLOWER than default on 1 or 2 settings

#406 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:12 PM

Umm.. I'm a total n00b when it comes to this but, where can I find proxy IP addresses/port? Sorry if this question is kinda dumb.

Web Settings

#407 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:15 PM

ive been running this program for no longer than 2 hours per day, and today i turned it on and within 10 minutes i was main shop banned.... then 5 hours later, it only took 5 minutes to become mainshop restock banned... whats the deal? my settings are default and if not they are SLOWER than default on 1 or 2 settings

Either it bugged up, or it's refreshing too fast. Watch the status bar, does it suddenly change shops with each refresh, as I got that same problem right after an update resulting in a quick RS ban, and I just restarted the program to fix it.

#408 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:55 PM

Or maybe a legit player that got frozen unfairly... and is looking into illegit means to regain his former standing... not necessarily a hypocrite :p

Or maybe an illegit player that got frozen and is looking into legit means to start fresh but encountered neocodex and is continuing to use illegit means to regain his former standing but says otherwise.... :p

#409 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:02 PM

Web Settings

Lol, I know it's in Settings -> Web Settings, but what IP address do I put in? (Like say my IP address is 184.34.7.8 or whatever, I obviously won't put that in. So what IP address would I put in? I don't even know where to start to look...)

No activity whatsoever for the ABer in the last hour... not even an attempt... Gonna check if I'm stock banned (or whatever that's called, having amnesia ATM...)

#410 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

You put in the IP address of the proxy you are using. There are websites out there with proxy listings.

#411 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:10 PM

Noit's topic is here, with a link to an offsite database

http://www.neocodex....c/2333-proxies/

Go to "proxy lists"

and click on any of those sites... test those out and see if you can get any good results :p

That's all I try to do

#412 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:13 PM

Alright cool, thanks for the help!

#413 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:22 PM

Thanks Shadow. Just wanted to make sure the cookie thing wasn't just me since I'm on a Mac and run Parallels for Abrosia.

#414 Rafiki36

Rafiki36
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:29 PM

Either it bugged up, or it's refreshing too fast. Watch the status bar, does it suddenly change shops with each refresh, as I got that same problem right after an update resulting in a quick RS ban, and I just restarted the program to fix it.

this is exactly what is happening, after each refresh it changes to a new shop... ive uninstalled, re installed, logged out, logged in, closed, reopened, nothing has changed this bug... what can i do to fix this?

#415 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:46 PM

this is exactly what is happening, after each refresh it changes to a new shop... ive uninstalled, re installed, logged out, logged in, closed, reopened, nothing has changed this bug... what can i do to fix this?

That, I cannot help you on, as the problem fixed itself after I stopped it, then started it up again right after.

#416 Rafiki36

Rafiki36
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:41 PM

That, I cannot help you on, as the problem fixed itself after I stopped it, then started it up again right after.

damn, ive been rs banned 3 times today, just hope i dont wake up in the morning iced. im gonna take a few days off and do normal shit to get tnt off my back

#417 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:49 PM

damn, ive been rs banned 3 times today, just hope i dont wake up in the morning iced. im gonna take a few days off and do normal shit to get tnt off my back

Getting RS banned multiple times a day won't set off TNT's alarms, it's happened to me on a few occasions when I was fiddling around with the program when I first got it, and right now, I'm fine. IF it was like that, people who got SW banned all the time would get iced, it happens to legit RSers every day, so there aren't lights going off.

Man, I can be redundant, good thing I notice it so people do see it. >_>

Edited by Elindoril, 29 August 2009 - 11:51 PM.

#418 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 12:59 AM

I wouldn't use a publicly accessible or easily findable proxy list if I were you guys.

TNT probably has a list of said proxies and will take note of you guys using them. From then on it's probably just a matter of time.

#419 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 01:53 AM

Yeah, it's perfectly possible that TNT has a database of proxies stored somewhere that they check the IP agains.. That's what we used to do a couple years ago until we realized that it was kind of stupid to slow our entire site down just to detect proxies, roflmao.

#420 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:59 AM

I'm getting a wierd error now. When I go to log in as myself it shows that it's logging in as someone else... Really bizzare.. here is a screenie of 4 different login attempts. Oh nad by the way this is heappening for atleast Abrosia and the cliffhanger player. haven't tested the other programs yet.

Posted Image

Actuaally I think I might of figured it out but not sure... It seems as though the program gets confuzed if you're using the premium layout. (Yes I signed up for the premium trial, i wanted to use the SSW to snipe some things.NO i dont plan of going past the trial period, not relaly worth it.) As soon as I changed it back the programs had no problem logging in... wierd huh?

Edited by Rikku, 30 August 2009 - 08:08 AM.

#421 therato

therato
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:21 AM

zomgfbbq

Bought Kentari Spyglass Stamp 2,323 NP :thumbsup:
sold Kentari Spyglass Stamp 88,850 NP :drool:

time between buying and selling about 1 hour

#422 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:27 AM

Rikku, can you send me the premium template HTML please? I have no idea what to work from. :p

#423 turdo

turdo
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:18 AM

Encountered this while RS banned and in igloo mode:

Missed Honey Blossom Extract: Refreshed too quickly, or trying to buy in same restock.
Missed Kepru: Refreshed too quickly, or trying to buy in same restock.
Missed Snicklebeast Poems: Refreshed too quickly, or trying to buy in same restock.
Missed Nimmo Gnome Collectable Charm: Refreshed too quickly, or trying to buy in same restock.

Trying to buy in same restock? Does this mean it only buys 1 item when a store restocks? That would be a bit stupid.

#424 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:27 AM

Igloo on Neopets prevents you from buying more than one item when the garage sale restocks. It's dumb, I know.

I still haven't fixed up Abrosia to not do that, so it just tries to buy things even though it can't. :/ It detects the max. 10 items thing though. :p

#425 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:28 AM

Gonna try out the quto pricer in Abrosia today... I'm always afraid that it'll set the prices too high or too low xD

Edited by souske88, 30 August 2009 - 11:35 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users