Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4226 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

This is a master program. GJ.

#4227 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:01 AM

thanks!!

Annnnndddd they never post again.....

#4228 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:04 AM

Annnnndddd they never post again.....

That's a bit unfair...

Spoiler

#4229 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:52 AM

how long can you safely run this program for, without any suspicion arising ? i have only been doing 1 store for about an hour or 2 tops before turning it off. am i able to run it for longer ? :unsure:

#4230 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:48 AM

how long can you safely run this program for, without any suspicion arising ? i have only been doing 1 store for about an hour or 2 tops before turning it off. am i able to run it for longer ? :unsure:

It's advised to run only as long as someone would realistically spend RSing. I mean, you want to look like you're actually doing it, right? I think most people would probably get bored sick after a couple of hours.

Other users have used it for longer without negative consequences, but I personally wouldn't risk it.

#4231 Renoy

Renoy
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:36 PM

I am 120% positive that it works on Windows 7 32 bit. Please elaborate on your problem more.

I'm not at home and haven't tried for a month, but as soon as I get past the program check/account verification/whatever, it just crashes. I can't even press start. Says that windows closed the program, etc. etc. There aren't really any details.

some times it f's up, once I bought like 15 melted crayons I just donated them... it doesn't happen often,

actually its happened a bit to me.. at least 3 instances in a month. :S Waffle Erasers, something like that. I had about 20 at one point. ick.

#4232 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:18 PM

I'm not at home and haven't tried for a month, but as soon as I get past the program check/account verification/whatever, it just crashes. I can't even press start. Says that windows closed the program, etc. etc. There aren't really any details.

That's been fixed for a week now.

#4233 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:38 PM

Posted Image

As you can see, we are having some resizing issues, but the windows in Mac OS are a little wider and we'll define custom GUI rules for that. :p

WTF, NO KWEH?!
Somethng was wrong with your Mac chat. Kweh is always in there. ALWAYS.

:p I refuse to use the chat feature in Abrosia because it makes you scroll whenever someone types a sentence longer than 10 words.

#4234 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

It's advised to run only as long as someone would realistically spend RSing. I mean, you want to look like you're actually doing it, right? I think most people would probably get bored sick after a couple of hours.

Other users have used it for longer without negative consequences, but I personally wouldn't risk it.

i thought so, thanks

#4235 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:27 PM

WTF, NO KWEH?!
Somethng was wrong with your Mac chat. Kweh is always in there. ALWAYS.

Posted Image

I just installed new PyReq files (no, not the ones for mac!) because i had three messages of SL in my inbox and so thought it must be very important. well, if i start abrosia now, nothing happens anymore. it goes to the shop and stops doing anything. refreshcount stay at 0 for ages. what's wrong? TY in advance!

#4236 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:33 PM

Posted Image

I just installed new PyReq files (no, not the ones for mac!) because i had three messages of SL in my inbox and so thought it must be very important. well, if i start abrosia now, nothing happens anymore. it goes to the shop and stops doing anything. refreshcount stay at 0 for ages. what's wrong? TY in advance!

Uh oh. :p Make a backup of c:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp\cdxSettings.cfg somewhere, then delete it and restart Abrosia. If that doesn't work, uninstall the required files and reinstall. Sorry about that, I didn't actually change anything in the windows files. :/

#4237 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:47 PM

yahy, works again! TYVM! and don't worry about not changing anything but sending three messages, was nice to get three at once of famous mr. shadow link, harr :pirate1:

Edited by onlyme, 30 July 2010 - 12:43 PM.

#4238 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:03 AM

if i start abrosia now, nothing happens anymore. it goes to the shop and stops doing anything. refreshcount stay at 0 for ages.

same problem again today, it's killing me. now deleting the cdfsettings and/or reinstalling doesn't work anymore. what's wrong with my best friend abrosia ??? *cries*

#4239 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:26 AM

same problem again today, it's killing me. now deleting the cdfsettings and/or reinstalling doesn't work anymore. what's wrong with my best friend abrosia ??? *cries*

maybe you should do a spyware check?

#4240 Chuck

Chuck
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

Any recommended proxy sites you guys know of? The ones I've been using bring up errors in Abrosia and Autro Trainer. I'm in southern California if that helps anyone. o.O

#4241 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:24 PM

Any recommended proxy sites you guys know of? The ones I've been using bring up errors in Abrosia and Autro Trainer. I'm in southern California if that helps anyone. o.O

PM our member "Georgina". She'll help you out there.

#4242 Chuck

Chuck
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:59 PM

PM our member "Georgina". She'll help you out there.

Thank you very much, sir. Are posts like these - ones that just say thank you - looked down upon. If so, I'll refrain from doing so in the future. I know how you guys seem to not like people who post solely for the sake of their post count.

#4243 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:06 PM

Thank you very much, sir. Are posts like these - ones that just say thank you - looked down upon. If so, I'll refrain from doing so in the future. I know how you guys seem to not like people who post solely for the sake of their post count.

Genuine thank yous are always appreciated.

Posting "thank you" on a thread that's outdated, irrelevant and pointless... now that's annoying.

#4244 Chuck

Chuck
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:41 PM

Alright, cool. Georgina got me a proxy that's working quite well. Now, should I use this proxy every time I use a botting a program with this account so it doesn't become suspicious to TNT? Or does it not matter whether or not I use a proxy when there is only one botting program running at a time?

#4245 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:02 PM

It depends on how many accounts you have. If you only have 1 you dont' need a proxy.

If you have multiple, you should attempt to use the same proxy for each account (aka 1 proxy, 1 account, don't mix them up)

Once that proxy expires, it would be best to find a proxy in that same area.

#4246 Chuck

Chuck
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:15 PM

Alright, but say if I'm going to transfer an item or neopoints that I receive through ABing on one account to my main which I use no proxy for... would logging into the proxied account from my home IP to transfer the stuff over send up a huge red flag to TNT or would it go unnoticed? Thanks again.

#4247 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:27 PM

It's one of those slip-ups that TNT notices and can freeze you for

It all depends if TNT has a reason to link the account. Because you did a trade with them? Probably no link. If you neofriend gift them 10 baby paint brushes, probably will link the accounts :p

#4248 Chuck

Chuck
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

Hahahaha, the second one is the one I've been doing. Well, I guess it's time to start playing it safer. :p Thanks again, Boggart. You've been the greatest.

Edited by Chuck, 31 July 2010 - 06:50 PM.

#4249 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:42 PM

hmmm i seem to be having a new issue too. i am not advanced yet sooo i load my list as usual (i do shop #4 ) and i know my list works since its the same one i have been using this past 2 weeks. but now when i start it refreshes every 8-15 secs as normal but nothing happens....no missed items no bought items it still gets random events tho so i dont know whats up...i have tried uninstalling, reinstalling and virus checks, but no luck.

oh forgot to mention, i am not shop banned i checked the shops manually.

Edited by Greatgenes, 31 July 2010 - 08:43 PM.

#4250 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:33 PM

It's possible that those items just aren't restocking :o

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users