Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4376 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:05 PM

well, i downloaded a few weeks ago or so, and it was working at first, although it never bought anything because i had no np. Therefore, I stopped using it. Now i have around 300k or so, and decided i'd give it a shot and it doesn't work <_<

That does seem a little odd. It's probably something to do with your system since there hasn't been any changes to the program in the last month or so. :/ I hope you can get it fixed.

#4377 edguitar

edguitar
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:16 PM

That does seem a little odd. It's probably something to do with your system since there hasn't been any changes to the program in the last month or so. :/ I hope you can get it fixed.

thanks man, i just wish i knew where to start :p

okay, so very strange, i just tested it with my other account and it works....problem is i need to use it on the other account since thats where all my np's are.

#4378 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:59 PM

thanks man, i just wish i knew where to start :p

okay, so very strange, i just tested it with my other account and it works....problem is i need to use it on the other account since thats where all my np's are.

Do you have Premium or some other skin on your other account? If so, try disabling the premium portal, or change the skin to the default.

#4379 edguitar

edguitar
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:12 AM

Do you have Premium or some other skin on your other account? If so, try disabling the premium portal, or change the skin to the default.

oh, that makes alot of sense. i do have premium on that account. ill try that, thanks :)<br><br>edit: i turned off the portal and it works now. thanks so much!<br>

Edited by edguitar, 21 August 2010 - 12:15 AM.

#4380 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:24 AM

oh, that makes alot of sense. i do have premium on that account. ill try that, thanks :)<br><br>edit: i turned off the portal and it works now. thanks so much!<br>

No problem. :D I'll try and make a note to fix that in the next version. Sorry about that. :/

#4381 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:24 AM

No problem. :D I'll try and make a note to fix that in the next version. Sorry about that. :/

#4382 edguitar

edguitar
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:26 AM

no worries, im just glad its working :thumbsup:

#4383 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:55 AM

what if a shop restocks an unknown item and a expensive item, say 5mil. which item will it go for first? unknown?

and what if say an item in the shop cost 230200 but we only have 195000 on hand. will it try to haggle the max, or just skip it entirely and go for the next cheaper item. then again, if there is no other cheaper item, will it attempt to buy on the more expensive item?

Edited by CyberMew, 21 August 2010 - 02:04 AM.

#4384 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:17 AM

what if a shop restocks an unknown item and a expensive item, say 5mil. which item will it go for first? unknown?

and what if say an item in the shop cost 230200 but we only have 195000 on hand. will it try to haggle the max, or just skip it entirely and go for the next cheaper item. then again, if there is no other cheaper item, will it attempt to buy on the more expensive item?

It will try to buy it, but then it will say you have "insufficient funds" available. Leaving you, unable to purchase said item.

#4385 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:24 AM

but will it try the max np on hand before saying that, or just blindly attempt whatever numbers it is programmed to do?

and do you know anything about the first question?

#4386 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:48 AM

but will it try the max np on hand before saying that, or just blindly attempt whatever numbers it is programmed to do?

and do you know anything about the first question?

It wouldn't go for an unknown item. Unknown items would be sent to the database for pricing and will then appear in lists from then on.

#4387 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:52 AM

ah i hope we are given the option to go for unknown items. imagine a newly released bd item or morphing potion got released and you missed it because of that. anyway most unknown items are probably new and expensive and worth buying. it wont show up in the shop wizard with people selling them anyways so all in all the restockers are losing out. i hope this change soon

#4388 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:55 AM

ah i hope we are given the option to go for unknown items. imagine a newly released bd item or morphing potion got released and you missed it because of that. anyway most unknown items are probably new and expensive and worth buying. it wont show up in the shop wizard with people selling them anyways so all in all the restockers are losing out. i hope this change soon

The problem is that not all unknown items are good or expensive so we prefer to just send the item for pricing after it's found. :p

#4389 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:08 AM

i hope this is an option in future versions, i would definitely opt to buy unknown items since the profits outweighs the cons, unless you are restocking in some shady shop lol..

so once an unknown item is detected, it will queue up for pricing and in a few hours we can buy that item (if its above the profit setting/UB)?

#4390 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:25 AM

i hope this is an option in future versions, i would definitely opt to buy unknown items since the profits outweighs the cons, unless you are restocking in some shady shop lol..

so once an unknown item is detected, it will queue up for pricing and in a few hours we can buy that item (if its above the profit setting/UB)?

Yep.

#4391 neokau

neokau
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:45 AM

hi :)

i had fun trying out the program. and yesterday it ran fine.

but today is so weird. i can hardly log on. the proxy works fine. connects in less than 1 second.
but still abrosia does not log me in forever. and when it does it does not refresh the shop - everything stays blank.
i get "visiting ship" for like a minute and then nothing happens again.
i have not changed the settings or anything.

are there any modifications done or maintainces?

as for while i am typing this, abrosia won't log me in. (like a few minutes you can guess)
oh i am just realizing it froze completely - had to close it with the task manager.
this happened a few times today too.

i am a bit puzzled because i did not do anything different from the past two days.

does anybody else experience something like this today?
or any time before?

thanks in advance. :)

Edited by neokau, 21 August 2010 - 06:50 AM.

#4392 Rienei

Rienei
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

Tks a lot for this but it doesnt work after a while D:

It bought over 30items throughout the day and it suddenly doesn't do anything although the status says it is visiting shops. For the past hour it wasn't even trying to buy anything. The "miss" didn't come out either and i know i have enough np. Is there something wrong with anything on my side?

*edit*

I read a whole lot of pages at front and i did double check and im confirm that i am not RS banned yet. It is acting the same on different accounts too D:

*EDIT* XD

i reinstalled everything and read on a bit more log out n log in and seemed to work for now. @.@

lols for so many edits

anyways it kinda worked for 5mins and stuck yet again for 3hours D:

Edited by Rienei, 21 August 2010 - 10:09 PM.

#4393 EmperoR

EmperoR
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:27 AM

It works perfectly fine here.

#4394 Rienei

Rienei
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:41 AM

It works perfectly fine here.

does it take like forever to buy something or a few minutes? Mine seem to buy something only like 1x every few hours and my acc has enough money/1yr old and has set the profit to 1000 only though =x

#4395 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:15 AM

Just wanted to say thanks for this wonderful program. Convinced me to buy an advanced membership for the month. :) Thanks!

#4396 EmperoR

EmperoR
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:20 AM

does it take like forever to buy something or a few minutes? Mine seem to buy something only like 1x every few hours and my acc has enough money/1yr old and has set the profit to 1000 only though =x

It's all about luck I think. I set mine to 4000 and it bought around two every hours. I have 1 hour break for each 1 hour it runs.

#4397 neokau

neokau
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:14 PM

abrosia worked for me today again. :) maybe it was a bad proxy's fault.

but i just experienced something odd.

i used a proxy with abrosia and suddenly no restocking for about 1-2 hours.
abrosia kept refreshing the shop.
but apperently the proxy stopped working. i tested it and it could not connect but abrosia said "visiting shop" for about 2 hours.

does this now mean:
1. abrosia refreshed with the broken proxy again and again and therefore no restock (hopefully)?
or
2. abrosia refreshed with my real ip (bad bad bad!!!) and just no restock happend?

i really really hope the first.

so basically my question is:
does abrosia EVER skip to the real ip when the proxy goes downhill or will it rather stop working?

thanks in advance. :)

#4398 edguitar

edguitar
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

i have to say i love the program, its already bought 4 items in the last 30 minutes. to bad king scarl took 30k from me in an event while it was running, so the profit is void. :p

#4399 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:59 PM

Help me, I can't choose a specific shop. Any suggestions?

I'm on the mac ambrosia, btw

Edited by RealRacingFan, 23 August 2010 - 09:02 PM.

#4400 Invisuality

Invisuality
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:00 PM

Help me, I can't choose a specific shop. Any suggestions?

you need to be an advanced member.

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users