Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4551 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:47 PM

Weird - when you said that I went to see if it happened to me and it did.
But when I closed it and started a new one, it was fine again.

It could be my school internet (it's been soooooo weird the past few days - I can be on aim and messaging people but if I try to open a browser of any sort - i'll get a error page telling me im not connected to the internet)
So I figure it's that - but it seems to be working fine.
Have you tried opening it a few times to see if it works?

Yup. I've been trying everything I can think of for the past hour or so. Everyone else seems to be getting in okay so I have no idea what's going on. Any further help or troubleshooting tips would be appreciated..

#4552 tired

tired
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

Yup. I've been trying everything I can think of for the past hour or so. Everyone else seems to be getting in okay so I have no idea what's going on. Any further help or troubleshooting tips would be appreciated..

it did that to me a couple of weeks ago, I uninstalled everything and reinstalled and it worked.. hth.

#4553 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

2010-09-25 xx:xx:xx -___________: 2323 NP in 1250ms (Est. Profit: xxxxx NP)

Quick question. What does the 1250ms refer to? The lower bracket of my OCR and Pre-haggle is set to 0.8 seconds so, technically, the lowest should be 1.6 which is 1600 ms, no?

#4554 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:58 PM

2010-09-25 xx:xx:xx -___________: 2323 NP in 1250ms (Est. Profit: xxxxx NP)

Quick question. What does the 1250ms refer to? The lower bracket of my OCR and Pre-haggle is set to 0.8 seconds so, technically, the lowest should be 1.6 which is 1600 ms, no?

The OCR time is the most important one which is factored into our buy timing.

#4555 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:05 PM

it did that to me a couple of weeks ago, I uninstalled everything and reinstalled and it worked.. hth.

sorry but a few weeks ago? it says you joined on 26th September?

#4556 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:12 PM

sorry but a few weeks ago? it says you joined on 26th September?

lol check the year

#4557 picole

picole
  • 483 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:29 PM

I'm happy with the AB,
has purchased many potions, the bad is that it takes to sell is huge

just one question for the more experienced reestoquers: plush and books sell well?

#4558 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:57 PM

I've remotely patched all of your copies so they no longer randomize in the Faerie shops for the time being. Just reload Abrosia to be sure it's patched. :p

For Adv. users and people w/ manual list: Just don't set the shop ID to a Faerie shop and it won't go in there for sure. :p

Have fun. :p

#4559 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:00 PM

Okay after a little troubleshooting I've discovered that it is only on THIS computer that I'm unable to log in through the Codex checker. I've uninstalled, restarted, waited, cleaned the registry entries and anything else I could think of but I can't seem to get through! What am I missing here? I have no firewall running btw.. I would appreciate any help!

#4560 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:00 PM

Okay after a little troubleshooting I've discovered that it is only on THIS computer that I'm unable to log in through the Codex checker. I've uninstalled, restarted, waited, cleaned the registry entries and anything else I could think of but I can't seem to get through! What am I missing here? I have no firewall running btw.. I would appreciate any help!

#4561 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:39 AM

have you installed the required files?

I'm happy with the AB,
has purchased many potions, the bad is that it takes to sell is huge

just one question for the more experienced reestoquers: plush and books sell well?

buyable books are ETS, plushie are not (but I am not sure whether its HTS or not)

====================================================================================

btw, ABROSIA seems unable to detect the events now (I mean things like "xxx made an offer on lot xxxx" or "Neomail from xxx") am I alone?

#4562 MinC

MinC
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:53 AM

does this AB has the function to buy from aaa if I join advance???

#4563 neoshaded

neoshaded
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:36 AM

have you installed the required files?

buyable books are ETS, plushie are not (but I am not sure whether its HTS or not)

====================================================================================

btw, ABROSIA seems unable to detect the events now (I mean things like "xxx made an offer on lot xxxx" or "Neomail from xxx") am I alone?

"I've been using Abrosia for a few weeks now and it's great. However, beginning this morning when I tried to log-in, Mumei's Codex Checker won't let me through. It says 'Program Check Failed'. I have all of the Python files installed, i've uninstalled and reinstalled, etc, etc. What is going on?"
^^ They did say they had the files installed."

Have you run a malware/spyware scan? I had this problem a while ago and it was because I had a dataminer that was freaking my system out (:

Edited by neoshaded, 26 September 2010 - 03:37 AM.

#4564 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:42 AM

does this AB has the function to buy from aaa if I join advance???

Not yet.

#4565 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:14 AM

I've remotely patched all of your copies so they no longer randomize in the Faerie shops for the time being. Just reload Abrosia to be sure it's patched. :p

For Adv. users and people w/ manual list: Just don't set the shop ID to a Faerie shop and it won't go in there for sure. :p

Have fun. :p

Lol @ people that would restock there during a plot on purpose.

@ Jaredennisclark, is it only your AB that's messed up or all your Neocodex programs?

Also, try to system restore back a few days when it was working. I know when I used vent sometimes it'll fuck up for no reason at all, and go ape shit crazy on me. I'd just system restore it a few days back and it'll be fine.

#4566 picole

picole
  • 483 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:52 AM

I'm a bit unhappy with the store 4
I can not buy anything there

I use the time 4.0 / 5.5
this time is good because I can not even nothing, just at the store 2

#4567 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:44 AM

I'm a bit unhappy with the store 4
I can not buy anything there

I use the time 4.0 / 5.5
this time is good because I can not even nothing, just at the store 2

I LOVE clothing. So if it means less competition, feel free ;)

#4568 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:42 AM

^ They are usually HTS, no? (Except for popular ones like draik and krawk)

#4569 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:29 AM

What can you get from igloo? I mean when you are RS banned is it ok to just igloo ab?

#4570 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:34 AM

^ They sell all items up to r89, together with special items like codestones and Faerie bottles. And yes it's okay to AB at Igloo when you are RS banned.

#4571 picole

picole
  • 483 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:22 PM

what time do you use in store 2?
I use 3.0 / 4.0

#4572 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:15 PM

I LOVE clothing. So if it means less competition, feel free ;)

Do you use your own list or something? I am careful to make sure I never end up in clothing. I ALWAYS lose money when I use the database. For example, earlier today I purchased two different kinds of 'Trousers' from clothing for around 25k a piece, my profit on them was estimated at around 10k but when I go to the shop wizard they're selling for 15k. -.-

I wish there was an 'Item Exception' list in Abrosia. Would make things much simpler.

#4573 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:42 AM

^ Just make your own list, period.

#4574 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:54 AM

Do you use your own list or something? I am careful to make sure I never end up in clothing. I ALWAYS lose money when I use the database. For example, earlier today I purchased two different kinds of 'Trousers' from clothing for around 25k a piece, my profit on them was estimated at around 10k but when I go to the shop wizard they're selling for 15k. -.-

I wish there was an 'Item Exception' list in Abrosia. Would make things much simpler.

Clothes prices do flucutate a lot :o.And no, i use the database.

You can use the restock lists to make automatic lists using database, and then remove specific items if you want.

#4575 Osuna

Osuna
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:30 PM

Just tried running it for first time in a good while

Had to download new version of AB and also the ReqFiles which both seemed to download and install just fine.

Kicked off AB and it has a status of "downloading main shop data from neocodex" after 15 mins ... Is this usual after having to download latest version ?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users