Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#451 turdo

turdo
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:13 PM

K since I've been RS banned it's been using the Igloo ABer. Is 10 items the limit or something? Cause it says "Doing nothing; Maximum 10 items at Igloo reached." O_o

#452 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

Yeah theres a 10 item maximum for shopping at the igloo.

#453 turdo

turdo
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:17 PM

Yeah theres a 10 item maximum for shopping at the igloo.

Posted Image

#454 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:23 PM

ROFL

Maybe you could do some score sending in the meantime. The rs ban shouldn't take too long, depending on your level of patience.

#455 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:29 PM

O_o score sending and Aber on same account.. dangerous xxD

Ok - another question - If I want to AB at Igloo, for the setting "Buy all igloo items worth more than" - does the "worth" mean in shop wizard price, or the price itself in igloo? Kinda confused about that. Also - does it restock fairly often?

#456 turdo

turdo
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:30 PM

ROFL

Maybe you could do some score sending in the meantime. The rs ban shouldn't take too long, depending on your level of patience.

Ye i'll go download the program. Been banned for about 7 hours now :crybaby: Only got 16 items and maybe sold like 5 today.

#457 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

Ok - another question - If I want to AB at Igloo, for the setting "Buy all igloo items worth more than" - does the "worth" mean in shop wizard price, or the price itself in igloo? Kinda confused about that. Also - does it restock fairly often?

Database value. And it restocks about every 8 minutes or so? Pretty damn often IMO

#458 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:28 PM

Database value. And it restocks about every 8 minutes or so? Pretty damn often IMO

BOO yeah! Thanks! Gonna go there now xD

When you say database value, say I put "buy everything over 3000 NP value", is that profit value, or just the price in shop wiz value?

Also... I know I have my limitations in the autobuyer, but how can I increase my profit? (Don't wanna sound greedy, but ya...)
Will increasing my profit per item increase my profit, since then it'll only but items with big potential, but it'll get less attempts that way too... hmm...Or I can just avoid rush hours xxD

#459 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

You can make a manual list and let it sit in a high profit shop but that seems to have gotten people frozen. Besides that, you just gotta let the ab do its thing and hopefully you're racking profitable items. That is, if I haven't taken it yet :p

#460 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

Wizard price. :p

#461 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

You can make a manual list and let it sit in a high profit shop but that seems to have gotten people frozen. Besides that, you just gotta let the ab do its thing and hopefully you're racking profitable items. That is, if I haven't taken it yet :p

Yeah, I though about making my own list then going to a nice profitable shop, but like you said, it seems to have a much higher freeze rate. I'll just stick with my own plans and let it run itself - Abrosia is pwnage either way!

Wizard price. :p

Ahh okay, thanks for clearing that up!

#462 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:23 PM

Yeah... super fast money is never the way... it's better to sit there and rack up 50k here, 500k there... it'll all add up to big money... and faster than doing it manually...

Gotta make do with what you can without getting frozen :p

#463 corbenik

corbenik
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

I want to ask, when I'm using AB, sometime I'm having difficulty to stop it, and also if my connection suddenly goes off I stop working too after I reconnect, and one other thing some time the program stop working and even can't be stopped when I open menu bar, say its the 'program setting' by changing or not changing any of the setting.. Anyone can help? And also, I got a question back there, and nobody seems to even look at it, please I need some help, thank you

#464 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:28 PM

Thats happend to me a few times, where i hit stop and it just says ' Stopping...'

Just restart the program? Works for me.

#465 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:33 AM

Its a little bit slow... when I try to change the 'wait delay' it still remains at 8.00sec to 8.00 sec. How do I change it???

#466 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:42 AM

Its a little bit slow... when I try to change the 'wait delay' it still remains at 8.00sec to 8.00 sec. How do I change it???

Until you have a total of 500 posts and become at least an Advanced Member, the delay has a limit as to how low it will go, that being 8 seconds.

#467 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:16 AM

Until you have a total of 500 posts and become at least an Advanced Member, the delay has a limit as to how low it will go, that being 8 seconds.

But at 8-12 seconds you can restock for hours... why knock a good thing ? :p

#468 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:35 AM

But at 8-12 seconds you can restock for hours... why knock a good thing ? :p

Well of course, but the new guy was curious as to why he could not go lower than 8 seconds, so might as well inform him, but ssshhh we mustn't give away trade secrets. :p

#469 therato

therato
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:28 AM

why does my programm have an addiction to the jelly foods shop? it keeps going there though i never bought annything there

#470 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:41 AM

why does my programm have an addiction to the jelly foods shop? it keeps going there though i never bought annything there

Everyone likes jelly :p

#471 claudinha

claudinha
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:59 AM

I just got the new version and I have some thoughts about the software. First of all, it is great and works really well. I tried the new schedule feature and it works perfectly.

I am having some error msgs when the software tries to price some items. It asks me if I have a shop (?). I am not using a proxy, so I don´t understand why this happens. It is not a problem for me, at all, since I can price manually.

I am getting a lot of items but they are HTS mostly. I think I´ll have to find out good items that are ETS and build a list of my own.

I wanted to say that, since I began to use the software I have been RS banned twice. The first time I couldn´t restock for one day. The second time it last only a few hours.

When I see that I am in Magic Shop, I stop and restart because I feel it is risky to be there. Am I wrong?

Now, I have a question. It is too dangerous to use the software without a proxy? If so, can someone tell me a good proxy?

#472 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:08 AM

If you go back a couple pages theres a link for a proxy tutorial.

#473 therato

therato
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:33 AM

yeah, but i like to see jellys in my inventory not an empty log

I am getting a lot of items but they are HTS mostly. I think I´ll have to find out good items that are ETS and build a list of my own.

you should do that, i just use the database and i already made over 1,2 m with an 3 weeks old acount, just be patience

Edited by therato, 31 August 2009 - 07:36 AM.

#474 claudinha

claudinha
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:26 AM

If you go back a couple pages theres a link for a proxy tutorial.

Thanks! I will take a look and see if I find a good server.

yeah, but i like to see jellys in my inventory not an empty log

you should do that, i just use the database and i already made over 1,2 m with an 3 weeks old acount, just be patience

That´s great!

My shop is big, so I don´t care if I don´t sell right away, and some nps, so my only concern is being frozen. So far, so good :)

#475 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:53 AM

I doubt you will be frozen. A couple people have run this for a couple of days with very small breaks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users