Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4726 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

so i have a question: if I was only looking for one specific item, would that give me any sort of an advantage as if going with Neocodex's premade lists? Because all i am looking for is "Guide to the Neocola Machine" to RS so i wasnt sure which would be better to use...

None whatsoever. As the most expensive booktastic book it's already prioritized at the top. The lists are automatically sorted by profit each time you start the program. I should add manual list users to my peasant category as well (see sig)

#4727 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

I think he wants that 24 million np profit

Lol... good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Edited by Vendectus, 23 October 2010 - 04:20 PM.

#4728 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

so i have a question: if I was only looking for one specific item, would that give me any sort of an advantage as if going with Neocodex's premade lists? Because all i am looking for is "Guide to the Neocola Machine" to RS so i wasnt sure which would be better to use...

Please don't do that. Just set minimum profit to something like 5k so that you at least end up with something. If that book does happen to restock (which it most likely won't) you will not be at a disadvantage because you also have other items on your list. As scot mentioned, it prioritizes by profit.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 23 October 2010 - 04:42 PM.

#4729 sokkerfan14

sokkerfan14
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:56 PM

ok thank you all. I just wasnt sure if having more items to look for in Abrosia would slow down the AB'ing at all. thanks for all your help. and yes a 24 million NP profit always helps Posted Image

#4730 srtm

srtm
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:08 PM

Right now a version of Abrosia that will allow you to respond to Neomails while its running is in beta.

woot. thats sweet.

#4731 evilmunky666

evilmunky666
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:10 PM

I have Abrosia set to buy from 2 shops, but every now and then I get something from other shops. I am buying from the magic shop and the clothes shop right now, but I just got a book. This happened yesterday as well. I was at the magic and plushie shop, but I got books and clothes too. So my question is, even though I have it set to specific shops, will it still check the others? Thanks in advance.

#4732 Domokun

Domokun
  • User under investigation - Do not trade with this user!

• 20 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:11 PM

I have a question,

I was wondering if it would be obvious to TNT because when you use the item database the aber switches shop every 2-4 items? something like that.

#4733 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

I have Abrosia set to buy from 2 shops, but every now and then I get something from other shops. I am buying from the magic shop and the clothes shop right now, but I just got a book. This happened yesterday as well. I was at the magic and plushie shop, but I got books and clothes too. So my question is, even though I have it set to specific shops, will it still check the others? Thanks in advance.

You need to check your logs. I'm sure it was a random event as clothing doesn't stock in books. O.o
Abrosia will only do what you tell it :p

I have a question,

I was wondering if it would be obvious to TNT because when you use the item database the aber switches shop every 2-4 items? something like that.

It switches shops based on the time you allotted in the settings. So far as I know it has nothing to do with the amount of items bought..
But no, I don't think it would be obvious.

#4734 evilmunky666

evilmunky666
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:23 PM

[quote name='jaredennisclark' timestamp='1287951660' post='1353211']
You need to check your logs. I'm sure it was a random event as clothing doesn't stock in books. O.o
Abrosia will only do what you tell it :p

I did check the logs and it says nothing about them. They don't show up at all, but I do hear the noise when it buys it, so I went to where I have the html files saving to, and there is the file from where abrosia bought it.

#4735 Domokun

Domokun
  • User under investigation - Do not trade with this user!

• 20 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:43 PM

It switches shops based on the time you allotted in the settings. So far as I know it has nothing to do with the amount of items bought..
But no, I don't think it would be obvious.

It does actually,

for example if the time for each shop is put at 45 mins. I fi buy like 4 items in 7 mins it changes shop. So i thought it might be kinda obvious: (

#4736 leptooners

leptooners
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:33 PM

I did check the logs and it says nothing about them. They don't show up at all, but I do hear the noise when it buys it, so I went to where I have the html files saving to, and there is the file from where abrosia bought it.

That's very odd. That makes me think twice about subscribing, because Abrosia was really the only reason I wanted to subscribe. Keep us updated. If this happens again, or to anyone else, I'd like to know about it. Maybe it was just a one time occurrence, but if not and there's some kind of bug, I don't want to get frozen because of it.

#4737 evilmunky666

evilmunky666
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:44 PM

That's very odd. That makes me think twice about subscribing, because Abrosia was really the only reason I wanted to subscribe. Keep us updated. If this happens again, or to anyone else, I'd like to know about it. Maybe it was just a one time occurrence, but if not and there's some kind of bug, I don't want to get frozen because of it.

Well I have been running it all day and havent gotten frozen or rs banned. It actually JUST happened again. This time I have it set to buy only from the magic shop. It was rsing there for sure because it bought me a green hissi mp, but about 2 minutes after the noise telling me that one was bought, i heard another, followed very closely by another. Nothing on the logs so I checked the html files. The first was for Leaf Mosaics and You!(Which I'm not sure what it is, but sounds like a book), and the other was for a White Chocolate Ruki. So, it is definitely rsing at the magic shop when I tell it to, but for some reason it is still looking at other shops.

Even with it apparently checking other shops, I am still making a killing of a profit on all of what it buys.

#4738 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:45 PM

I am still making a killing of a profit on all of what it buys.

topic..over..?

#4739 evilmunky666

evilmunky666
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 03:11 PM

topic..over..?

Uh I would say not, because it should not be doing something that it isn't instructed to do. Whether I am making a killing or not, it shouldn't be doing it.

#4740 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 03:47 PM

That is kind of weird, can't say I've noticed that myself at all. I've only got stuff from the shops i tell it to go too, and the random events.

Has this type of thing happened to anyone else? I can't say I've read thru all 190 pages here but I don't think I've ever heard this kind of thing brought up

#4741 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:46 PM

Can't complain if they were profitable items.

#4742 evilmunky666

evilmunky666
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:12 PM

Can't complain if they were profitable items.

Lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the profit, but a program shouldn't do what it isn't supposed to. Yea it's buying things from other shops that give me a profit, but if I'm the only one this happened to, then maybe someone's is buying things that don't profit. It is obviously some kind of problem with the program, and needs to be taken into account.

#4743 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:31 PM

Lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the profit, but a program shouldn't do what it isn't supposed to. Yea it's buying things from other shops that give me a profit, but if I'm the only one this happened to, then maybe someone's is buying things that don't profit. It is obviously some kind of problem with the program, and needs to be taken into account.

You are the only one this happens to, and I've read every page here as well.

#4744 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

I don't think this evilmunky guy is trying to complain, he didnt come here like 'omg lolzlzl ur guize programzzz suckkkk!! dey buy wrong shit wtf!>!>'

just pointing out something that maybe the creators of the program might want to know about, because I doubt they intended it to buy random items from shops you didnt tell it too and not log em.

#4745 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:40 PM

I don't think this evilmunky guy is trying to complain, he didnt come here like 'omg lolzlzl ur guize programzzz suckkkk!! dey buy wrong shit wtf!>!>'

just pointing out something that maybe the creators of the program might want to know about, because I doubt they intended it to buy random items from shops you didnt tell it too and not log em.

Yes but where is the proof? Where is the screenshot of the settings? Where is the log?

#4746 evilmunky666

evilmunky666
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:58 PM

I didn't save the logs, but I have a screen shot of the settings I was using and a screen shot of where it bought a green hissi mp at 5:31 and then leaf mosaics and you! at 5:32.

Attached File  abrosia_glitch.png   77.49KB   22 downloads

Attached File  abrosia_glitch2.png   42.9KB   23 downloads

oh and the book doesn't get a profit of 10,000 like i told it to buy. only about 5,000

Edited by evilmunky666, 24 October 2010 - 05:59 PM.

#4747 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:26 PM

Yes but where is the proof? Where is the screenshot of the settings? Where is the log?

Its not like he's accusing someone of something? I don't see what there needs to be 'proof' of, unless you're thinking he's making it up? In that case, what the hell would he have to gain by making some crazy shit like that up?

#4748 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

I have a question,

It switches shop after a restock, as it's not likely for the shop to restock immediately again, so it switches to another shop hoping for another restock.

I didn't save the logs, but I have a screen shot of the settings I was using and a screen shot of where it bought a green hissi mp at 5:31 and then leaf mosaics and you! at 5:32.

oh and the book doesn't get a profit of 10,000 like i told it to buy. only about 5,000

I buy in one shop and I never leave that shop. And does the database say the profit is 5k or does the ACTUAL profit end up being 5k?

Try noting your settings, then renaming cdxSettings.cfg. When you start Abrosia, you will need to re-enter your settings and it will make a new file. See if that magically fixes things.

#4749 evilmunky666

evilmunky666
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

I buy in one shop and I never leave that shop. And does the database say the profit is 5k or does the ACTUAL profit end up being 5k?

Try noting your settings, then renaming cdxSettings.cfg. When you start Abrosia, you will need to re-enter your settings and it will make a new file. See if that magically fixes things.

ok ill try that. thanks. im rs banned at the moment so itll have to wait a while Posted Image and im not sure about the database. i havent looked and dont know how.

#4750 jschock

jschock
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:18 PM

How often does the magic shop restock with potions seems like nothing ever pops up

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users