Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4826 DragonEx

DragonEx
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:06 PM

There are mac address's (Not related to Apple's shitty product) but TNT doesn't get that.

Ahhh, usually thought they would get the MAC address :p

So far as I know the IP would only be telling them you were coming from the same house, or network.
For example, I have three computers in my home and they all have the same IP when using the internet.

A legit example of why 2 computers would have the same IP and be restocking (which is what it looks like to TNT when you have two AB'ers running at once) would be something like - 'My brother and I both play neopets, and were restocking at the same time."
It certainly is suspicious, but there's some plausible deniability there.

Hmmm, I am not sure how much information gets to neopets thru abrosia, for example, if we use normal browsers (IgoogledIt)

"-Checks for pop-up windows

-Shows the browser “headers” which is the hidden information your web browser sends a web site.

-Checks to see if port 80 and 16771 are open to see if your browser shows images and if you have a firewall blocking traffic on port 16771.

-Checks your web browser version and determines the capabilities from a database.

-Checks for browser plug-ins that re installed.

-Traces your IP address.

-Determine who owns the domain associated with the IP address of your Internet connection.

-Looks up your the servers that handle mail for the domain associated with the IP address of your Internet connection.

-Determine who manages the IP address of your Internet connection.

-Lists the installed fonts on your computer."

(Extracted from http://privacy.net/a...net-connection/)

Link to know what information your browser gives out: http://analyze.privacy.net/

Edited by DragonEx, 29 October 2010 - 05:14 PM.

#4827 myob12345

myob12345
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:38 PM

So. I just started using abrosia. For some weird reason, one of the abrosia windows I thought I exited out of (to relog into a different account because that account as too new) decided to not actually exit, and what ended up happening was I restocked from two separate accounts on the same computer. The first, older account I shut off after about 4-5 hours (got restock banned even at 8-10 seconds refresh rate). However, the newer account continued restocking (in the igloo for the bulk of it because it got restock banned too) for like 13 hours straight. The only reason I even realized it was running was because it managed to get un-restock banned and bought something, triggering the alert noise.

Am i pretty much guaranteed a chain freeze? Is there anything to be done to save my main account with 3 million (legit) NP on it?

Edited by myob12345, 29 October 2010 - 05:39 PM.

#4828 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:53 PM

just me or is abrosia just refreshing and not increasing the counter at all? it is missing all restocks except for random events. it seems to be stuck somewhere.

edit: nvm just after i posted this i started buying stuff lol
and now it doesnt have the counter anymore :o

edit2: ok the counter is back again lol even though it is still 0

Edited by CyberMew, 29 October 2010 - 08:55 PM.

#4829 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:14 PM

[snip]
Hmmm, I am not sure how much information gets to neopets thru abrosia, for example, if we use normal browsers (IgoogledIt)

-Shows the browser “headers” which is the hidden information your web browser sends a web site.

-Checks to see if port 80 and 16771 are open to see if your browser shows images and if you have a firewall blocking traffic on port 16771.

-Checks your web browser version and determines the capabilities from a database.

-Traces your IP address.

-Determine who owns the domain associated with the IP address of your Internet connection.

-Looks up your the servers that handle mail for the domain associated with the IP address of your Internet connection.

Link to know what information your browser gives out: http://analyze.privacy.net/

http://www.neocodex....proxy-does-not/

Check that thread out. It's a comprehensive guide to what nearly anyone can tell from your IP/Proxy. That's the thread that started me with proxies, and introduced me to http://www.whatsmyip.org/more. From what i've seen, that is one of the best sites for checking what info is available to anyone with access to your IP. Give it a try.

So. I just started using abrosia. For some weird reason, one of the abrosia windows I thought I exited out of (to relog into a different account because that account as too new) decided to not actually exit, and what ended up happening was I restocked from two separate accounts on the same computer. The first, older account I shut off after about 4-5 hours (got restock banned even at 8-10 seconds refresh rate). However, the newer account continued restocking (in the igloo for the bulk of it because it got restock banned too) for like 13 hours straight. The only reason I even realized it was running was because it managed to get un-restock banned and bought something, triggering the alert noise.

Am i pretty much guaranteed a chain freeze? Is there anything to be done to save my main account with 3 million (legit) NP on it?

Check your original thread. :p
From my experience if you aren't frozen within 24-48 hours you are usually safe. Even more so considering you were in foods. That's a very low-risk shop.

just me or is abrosia just refreshing and not increasing the counter at all? it is missing all restocks except for random events. it seems to be stuck somewhere.

edit: nvm just after i posted this i started buying stuff lol
and now it doesnt have the counter anymore :o

edit2: ok the counter is back again lol even though it is still 0

Don't let that timer mind-fuck you. My Abrosia's timer also craps out on me at times, and it has never interfered with my purchases. I find it's best to just fire it up, wait for it to refresh 2-3 times in your desired shop (just to ensure that it is running), and then minimize it. Don't obsess over the thing. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Anyone else ever been confused whether or not to use 'insure', or 'ensure'? fuck.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 29 October 2010 - 09:17 PM.

#4830 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:05 PM

Ahhh, usually thought they would get the MAC address :p

-Traces your IP address.

Please do not post scare tactic bullshit in this thread.

Abrosia only sends the required information to the server, and nothing more. It does not let them know any more information then the required Header information. You can disable the ability for your browser to do this as well.

I do not appreciate people scaring the ill informed with bullshit.

#4831 cangrejitos

cangrejitos
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:22 PM

Hey! :) Im a fucking newbie :C
I need items list
especially for the 4 shop please DD:

#4832 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:40 PM

I need items list

Make your own, lazy newbie. :)

#4833 tired

tired
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:42 PM

I need items list

I'm pretty sure if you use a search engine and type in AB list for whatever shop you prefer.. you'll find one.

Edited by tired, 31 October 2010 - 12:43 PM.

#4834 Thrive

Thrive
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:02 PM

I need items list

Talk like that, and you won't make any friends.

#4835 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:35 PM

Im a fucking newbie :C

Where's the Orbit gum lady when you need her?

Edited by Lineage, 31 October 2010 - 06:36 PM.

#4836 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:06 PM

Is there a new update for ABrosia?
Says 1.2.1 was released, but the download is 1.2.0 again :o

Ahh nvm It says 1.2.0, but it updates it to 1.2.1 when I redownloaded it :D

Edited by Pirates, 01 November 2010 - 12:11 PM.

#4837 Miked924

Miked924
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

hm, i try to log in and it say there is a newer version. but it says my current version is 1.2.2 and the newest is 1.2.1. anyone know how to slove this?

#4838 Domokun

Domokun
  • User under investigation - Do not trade with this user!

• 20 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:08 PM

hm, i try to log in and it say there is a newer version. but it says my current version is 1.2.2 and the newest is 1.2.1. anyone know how to slove this?

same here

#4839 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:06 PM

Should be working now.

#4840 jlovesa

jlovesa
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:15 AM

Are we able to Download the new 1.2.2 version yet? I just tried and got this error Delete File Failed Code 5? any ideas why?

#4841 srtm

srtm
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:03 AM

Updates out the wazoo.

#4842 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:18 AM

Are we able to Download the new 1.2.2 version yet? I just tried and got this error Delete File Failed Code 5? any ideas why?

It let me download and install just fine. Did you get this error upon downloading, or installing?

Edited by jaredennisclark, 02 November 2010 - 10:19 AM.

#4843 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

Close Abrosia first....

#4844 bumbar

bumbar
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:50 PM

I got a neomail while running abrosia and it says that it was from one of my NF's (online status) but I went onto my account and it was from another person (not my NF). I pressed cancel on the popup and it sent a message with the body saying "1" to my online NF and not the actual sender of the neomail.

#4845 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

We really should have beta'd this release with other people before it happened (unless argue did, in what case I take that back!). Oh well. :/ Just disable the feature for now until we can get to it. Sorry about this.

#4846 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:22 PM

I got a neomail while running abrosia and it says that it was from one of my NF's (online status) but I went onto my account and it was from another person (not my NF). I pressed cancel on the popup and it sent a message with the body saying "1" to my online NF and not the actual sender of the neomail.

Use the latest version then.

We really should have beta'd this release with other people before it happened (unless argue did, in what case I take that back!). Oh well. :/ Just disable the feature for now until we can get to it. Sorry about this.

Man. You say one thing in a pm and then say another thing. I gave it to the beta team for a week. They didnt even have any problems with it. Then you told me to release it and fix problems as they come up. Which I did.

#4847 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

Man. You say one thing in a pm and then say another thing. I gave it to the beta team for a week. They didnt even have any problems with it. Then you told me to release it and fix problems as they come up. Which I did.

That's why I said

unless argue did, in what case I take that back!.

I'm not sure what's going on with the beta team because I'm not in any communication you have with them. I didn't know (or maybe I was told, but I forgot) that it got looked at by multiple people before getting released.

#4848 goofeylooney

goofeylooney
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:29 PM

hi, im new and i downloaded the abrosia autobuyer. ive been running it for a few hours now and it has only bought one item for about a 20k profit. theres nothing wrong with that but i was expecting to get a lot more items than just one. I left all the program settings as default, is this the issue? also im using the items list provided by neocodex. do i need to make my own list? and lastly, do i just let it run through all the shops? because most of the shops dont seem to have very profitable items.

#4849 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:58 PM

hi, im new and i downloaded the abrosia autobuyer. ive been running it for a few hours now and it has only bought one item for about a 20k profit. theres nothing wrong with that but i was expecting to get a lot more items than just one. I left all the program settings as default, is this the issue? also im using the items list provided by neocodex. do i need to make my own list? and lastly, do i just let it run through all the shops? because most of the shops dont seem to have very profitable items.

ok so

question 1 : leaving the program settings at default will slow it down, but you don't really want to go much faster anyway or your risks of being frozen go way up. Also, you can't change many of the settings without an advanced membership.1 item in an hour isn't TOO bad, especially when you don't have the advanced, as it could switch out of a shop right before a restock and into one that just restocked, so theres 2 restocks you miss out on. Can't tell you how often that happens as i have no idea.

question 2+3: If you use the database, it will go thru all the shops, to get it to not do that and stay in the shop you want you can either pay for advanced, get the 500 posts, or use your own lists.

hope that helps, leme know if you need anything else and i'll try to see what i can do

Edited by bakedpotato, 02 November 2010 - 06:59 PM.

#4850 DragonEx

DragonEx
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:25 PM

Please do not post scare tactic bullshit in this thread.

Abrosia only sends the required information to the server, and nothing more. It does not let them know any more information then the required Header information. You can disable the ability for your browser to do this as well.

I do not appreciate people scaring the ill informed with bullshit.

Firstly I did say I do not know what information abrosia sends, I merely say I know what the browser sends. Why the rage? It's all for knowledge.

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users