Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4851 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:29 AM

"Missed Kiko Boo Boos: Five second rule."

Posted Image

#4852 goofeylooney

goofeylooney
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:38 AM

ok so

question 1 : leaving the program settings at default will slow it down, but you don't really want to go much faster anyway or your risks of being frozen go way up. Also, you can't change many of the settings without an advanced membership.1 item in an hour isn't TOO bad, especially when you don't have the advanced, as it could switch out of a shop right before a restock and into one that just restocked, so theres 2 restocks you miss out on. Can't tell you how often that happens as i have no idea.

question 2+3: If you use the database, it will go thru all the shops, to get it to not do that and stay in the shop you want you can either pay for advanced, get the 500 posts, or use your own lists.

hope that helps, leme know if you need anything else and i'll try to see what i can do

thanks for the help.
the program actually works really well now, i got to see it in action when it hit a couple of good shops to restock in.
what would you say your guys success rate is tho in buying items? cause yesterday i let the program run and it bought about 4 items and missed another 4 or so, not that this is bad or anything. but just wondering.

#4853 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:46 AM

thanks for the help.
the program actually works really well now, i got to see it in action when it hit a couple of good shops to restock in.
what would you say your guys success rate is tho in buying items? cause yesterday i let the program run and it bought about 4 items and missed another 4 or so, not that this is bad or anything. but just wondering.

It depends on what shops you're in, what your settings are, your internet speed, etc. With my current settings and shop (Food shops), I miss one item for every 3 or so that I buy.

#4854 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:50 AM

Really? :o that's a pretty high ratio. I'm about 50:50. I think it's like 58% or whatever random number I choose

#4855 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

Really? :o that's a pretty high ratio. I'm about 50:50. I think it's like 58% or whatever random number I choose

My settings are very dangerous.
Right now my log is showing 7 items purchased, one item missed. This isn't including 5 second-rule losses.

EDIT: An example of how low my settings are atm -

Bought Meepit Juice Break Marshmallow: 2371 NP in 889ms (Est. Profit: 12149 NP)

Edited by jaredennisclark, 03 November 2010 - 11:24 AM.

#4856 goofeylooney

goofeylooney
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:08 PM

It depends on what shops you're in, what your settings are, your internet speed, etc. With my current settings and shop (Food shops), I miss one item for every 3 or so that I buy.

hm okay, so im assuming the default settings arent the best for rsing the most amount of items.
also, do you guys let the program auto price the items and place them in your shop? im curious because ive been lettting it do this but no one buys the items. so im wondering if its pricing them too high? i set the program to sell at "lowest".

#4857 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:45 PM

hm okay, so im assuming the default settings arent the best for rsing the most amount of items.

Not necessarily. I would say the default settings are the most safe, not the fastest. (By 'most safe' I mean more human-like, and therefore less likely to get you frozen)

also, do you guys let the program auto price the items and place them in your shop? im curious because ive been lettting it do this but no one buys the items. so im wondering if its pricing them too high? i set the program to sell at "lowest".

I find that autopricing with Abrosia doesn't work well for me as it slows everything down, and doesn't seem to be very accurate. Download the Shop Auto-Pricer program from our downloads section and use that instead. Much more flexible.

#4858 goofeylooney

goofeylooney
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:33 PM

Not necessarily. I would say the default settings are the most safe, not the fastest. (By 'most safe' I mean more human-like, and therefore less likely to get you frozen)

I find that autopricing with Abrosia doesn't work well for me as it slows everything down, and doesn't seem to be very accurate. Download the Shop Auto-Pricer program from our downloads section and use that instead. Much more flexible.

right, thats what i figured. is there somewhere where i could figure out the best settings for a balanc between the two? or is it a learn from expirementing kind of thing

perfect. thanks!
edit- is there a mac version of the auto pricer?

Edited by goofeylooney, 03 November 2010 - 02:42 PM.

#4859 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:44 AM

Warning: Main Shop Restocking Ban Detected. Switching to Igloo...
1hour later...

aren't i at igloo already? or all along have i been restocking at the shop instead of igloo?!

#4860 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:04 AM

that may have been abrosia checking for a restock ban.
what interval have you set abrosia to check for one?

#4861 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:24 AM

hi, im new and i downloaded the abrosia autobuyer. ive been running it for a few hours now and it has only bought one item for about a 20k profit. theres nothing wrong with that but i was expecting to get a lot more items than just one. I left all the program settings as default, is this the issue? also im using the items list provided by neocodex. do i need to make my own list? and lastly, do i just let it run through all the shops? because most of the shops dont seem to have very profitable items.

If you were trying to to run it yesterday, you might not have had much luck because it was half price day, so a lot more people were trying to RS than usual.
Just a heads up (:

#4862 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:32 AM

1hour later...

aren't i at igloo already? or all along have i been restocking at the shop instead of igloo?!

It needs to keep checking at whatever interval you have set to be able to detect when you're no longer restock banned. Otherwise you'd just end up stuck in the igloo for eternity.

#4863 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:38 AM

ah i see, thanks a lot, that makes sense. perhaps the wording needs to be changed to something like:

1hr later..
Warning: Main Shop Restocking Ban Still Detected. Resuming back to Igloo...

and does the igloo restocks at all?

#4864 Domokun

Domokun
  • User under investigation - Do not trade with this user!

• 20 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:41 AM

and does the igloo restocks at all?

Yea it does, you just have to wait...

#4865 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:12 AM

When I try to install the new version, I get this error:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Neocodex\PythonApp\Abrosia.exe

An error occured while trying to replace the existing file:
DeleteFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied.

Anyone know why I am getting this, and/or how to fix it?

#4866 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:43 AM

When I try to install the new version, I get this error:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Neocodex\PythonApp\Abrosia.exe

An error occured while trying to replace the existing file:
DeleteFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied.

Anyone know why I am getting this, and/or how to fix it?

Close Abrosia first.

#4867 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

FYI:

When using a proxy and closing abrosia, when opening up again later it auto checks the "Use a custome user agent for all page requests" button. Which stops my proxy working.

Somthing im doing wrong or prog problem?

#4868 goofeylooney

goofeylooney
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:43 AM

does anyone know how long a RS ban lasts? i got one last night and im still banned.
also is there a mac version of the auto pricer anywhere?

#4869 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

does anyone know how long a RS ban lasts? i got one last night and im still banned.

12-48 hours

no

#4870 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:47 AM

No mac auto pricer sorry, only abrosia :(

Rs bans are random so no way of telling how long yours is sorry, usualy 12 hours, can be up to 48.

Edit: fu jcr.

Edited by Georgina, 04 November 2010 - 10:48 AM.

#4871 TokenFembot

TokenFembot
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:29 AM

Hmm, having a bit of a problem with the newest version here. I keep trying to turn off "check for and respond to neomails," but every time I turn off the option and hit "Okay," it turns itself right back on. Am I missing something here?

#4872 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:53 PM

Close Abrosia first.

Ahhhh, thank you. I guess there was a version running that was hiding from me so I had to go into my task manager to get it to end.

#4873 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:07 PM

Hmm, having a bit of a problem with the newest version here. I keep trying to turn off "check for and respond to neomails," but every time I turn off the option and hit "Okay," it turns itself right back on. Am I missing something here?

Pretty sure theres a glitch with that right now sorry :( Just ignore the neomails your getting and im sure the programmers will have it fixed soon

#4874 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

I really miss abrosia :( and Neopets :( you guys keep doing a great job, maybe one day i'll come back to neopets, but for now school. however i'll try to be a little more active on the forums so you guys don't forget me ;)

#4875 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:05 AM

Since the last update I cannot leave Abrosia on by itself for very long without it continually hanging. It always worked just fine being ran overnight, but now it freezes while visiting the shop after around 2-3 hours. I need to pay near constant attention to it just to make sure it is still running. I've already tried the uninstalling/reinstalling and all that. Very annoying.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users