Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4901 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:17 AM

any idea why it would say Username is "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR...tml4/loose.dtd" ?

#4902 DragonEx

DragonEx
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:26 AM

Okay, was it my Codex account that was logged out, or my Neopets account?

EDIT: Is that not something that needs to be fixed or anything? Or is that a problem on my side? Why would Abrosia be logging itself out and then failing to log back in?

I am having the same problem recently. Would like to know which account was logged out too.

any idea why it would say Username is "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR...tml4/loose.dtd" ?

You are a premium user I suppose. Or you might be using some sidebar or whatever. (Just my guess)

Editing in the error log, something which I added. I am facing exactly the same problem as jared.
http://www.neocodex....orrect-padding/

Edited by DragonEx, 09 November 2010 - 03:30 AM.

#4903 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:29 AM

thats weird, the only thing thats changed is the removal of ads

nvm i got it, remove the portal frame, then its set. doesnt matter which theme you use. but for some reason the html parsing will be incorrect, so the username or the logged in results will be some random html

#4904 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:10 AM

Anyone know if you can run abrosia and auto trainer together if you have the abrosia go to rest with the scheduled times when the training begins??

#4905 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:15 AM

Anyone know if you can run abrosia and auto trainer together if you have the abrosia go to rest with the scheduled times when the training begins??

Yes.

#4906 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

Sweet, just making sure that i wont be iced while doing it

#4907 sailigator

sailigator
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:14 PM

It won't let me edit any settings in the general settings tab. is this a bug or just happening for me?

#4908 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:57 PM

It won't let me edit any settings in the general settings tab. is this a bug or just happening for me?

It's fine for me. Make sure that you've closed and restarted Abrosia since becoming an advanced member, and if that still doesn't work uninstall and reinstall. <_<

Let me know what happens!

EDIT (11/10): The 'logging out' thing is now happening so often that I can hardly run Abrosia. It will hang with that same 'log out' error log almost every half hour. I need to literally be right at the computer to keep it running. Does anyone have any additional information about this error? (Check bug log I posted earlier)

Edited by jaredennisclark, 10 November 2010 - 12:19 PM.

#4909 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:19 PM

Is anyone else having this same problem with the more humanized section of abrosia?
Whenever it picks up neomails, for whatever reason it says its by the first person who is online in my NF list when its not.
I tried once responding to that neomail thinking it'd respond to the correct person but it didn't. It even sent the original message to the other person so she was completely confused like "I dont remember saying that??" and I had to pull it off as a neo glitch or something <.<
I can't imagine that that'd be good if it happened too often and someone decided to ask TNT. They'd go and investigate and find many of us cheating... I just didn't know if anyone picked up on this yet and if it'd be fixed or what not. I know its in just its testing stage and all but I wanted to note this problem incase it can be fixed for the finalized version :)

#4910 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

when i get a neomail, it always says that its from one person in particular no matter who sent me the message. so when i reply it gets sent to her and she started getting really mad at me because shes like "i never sent you a message"

Just don't use that feature for now until it's fixed.

#4911 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

EDIT (11/10): The 'logging out' thing is now happening so often that I can hardly run Abrosia. It will hang with that same 'log out' error log almost every half hour. I need to literally be right at the computer to keep it running. Does anyone have any additional information about this error? (Check bug log I posted earlier)

Are you using a proxy? Are you using multiple programs on the same account? Are you browsing Neopets while running the program? Are you sure nobody else has access to your account?

#4912 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:35 PM

Are you using a proxy? Are you using multiple programs on the same account? Are you browsing Neopets while running the program? Are you sure nobody else has access to your account?

I'm doing any of those things, and I'm pretty sure no one else has access to my Neopets account.. it happens no matter which shell account I'm logged into, and they all have different passwords. I'm being logged out of my Neopets account then? It's not my NeoCodex account it's alerting me about?

It's happening more often. I didn't have this problem until updating to the newest version of Abrosia (this could be a coincidence though). I'll try running it on different computers in my house to see if it happens on all of them.

#4913 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:38 PM

Ah thanks. I didn't see that post :)

#4914 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

I am having a little problem with Abrosia. Every time I start it up it starts to refresh in the shop a few times but on some random number it will stop refreshing like on 68/900 and just freeze. Anyone know what's wrong?

#4915 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:31 PM

I am having a little problem with Abrosia. Every time I start it up it starts to refresh in the shop a few times but on some random number it will stop refreshing like on 68/900 and just freeze. Anyone know what's wrong?

That's exactly what me and everyone else have been talking about. For whatever reason you're being logged out of your account, and then it fails to log back in.

#4916 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:48 PM

Sorry, didn't read your post. xD

But yeah I'm babysitting it now as we speak. x___x

It happens to me a lot in the Pharmacy.

Edited by Juupon, 10 November 2010 - 08:48 PM.

#4917 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:26 PM

I have that problem on internet failure but that's about it o.O

#4918 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:49 AM

I have that problem on internet failure but that's about it o.O

I'm thinking it's my internet temporarily disconnecting. I've been trying on different computers and it hasn't happened yet on them. I don't know. Maybe it'll solve itself! :whistling:

#4919 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:11 AM

Its probably internet. That's the only time I've ever had that problem. That or if the computer goes into sleep mode.

#4920 Isca

Isca
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:22 AM

the price lists nned to be updated. iv lost 100k in the last few days because it keeps buying things for more than its worth

#4921 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:26 AM

the price lists nned to be updated. iv lost 100k in the last few days because it keeps buying things for more than its worth

Do you expect us to guess which prices you think need to be updated? We can't change the prices unless you tell us what the items are...

#4922 Isca

Isca
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

Do you expect us to guess which prices you think need to be updated? We can't change the prices unless you tell us what the items are...

thief dagger, berry zafara shirt
those are the ones i remember. if i find anymore ill let you guys know

#4923 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:55 AM

thief dagger, berry zafara shirt
those are the ones i remember. if i find anymore ill let you guys know

Neither of those prices are too far off what the items are selling for on the shop wiz. The price in the database is an averaged price, not the lowest price which an item will sell for.

#4924 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

Some people just expect unrealistic things from us, like reading minds and such. :p

#4925 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:50 PM

Some people just expect unrealistic things from us, like reading minds and such. :p

Programmers can't read minds? O_o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users