Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4926 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:01 PM

Programmers can't read minds? O_o

Unfortunately, no. :( That would make debugging a LOT easier. :p

#4927 Isca

Isca
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:37 PM

Neither of those prices are too far off what the items are selling for on the shop wiz. The price in the database is an averaged price, not the lowest price which an item will sell for.

the thief dagger was purchased for 18k and had an est profit of 9k, so dont you think id be a lil upset when i noticed that sw price was 16k? im risking my acct to make money not lose it. i would also appreciate it if you wernt so rude about it. i mean i was just letting you guys know, i wasnt pissy about it or anything. if it came accross as pissy, i apologize that was never my intent

Edited by kassi, 11 November 2010 - 06:40 PM.

#4928 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

the thief dagger was purchased for 18k and had an est profit of 9k, so dont you think id be a lil upset when i noticed that sw price was 16k? im risking my acct to make money not lose it. i would also appreciate it if you wernt so rude about it. i mean i was just letting you guys know, i wasnt pissy about it or anything. if it came accross as pissy, i apologize that was never my intent

You lost 2k on an item. Did you buy any other items? Did you make MORE THAN 2k on that single extra item?

Our database isn't perfect, but you have to admit that it's a shitton more accurate than anyone else's on buyables.

#4929 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:51 PM

If you aren't happy with losing occasional NP, then use your own lists. That way you can be in whatever shop you want. Better yet, pay for a subscription, become advanced, and move into a shop that isn't as risky profit-wise. Go to a different shop.

And how was Laser Wave's response rude? He stated a fact. His entire statement was nothing but fact.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 11 November 2010 - 06:53 PM.

#4930 Isca

Isca
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:51 PM

You lost 2k on an item. Did you buy any other items? Did you make MORE THAN 2k on that single extra item?

Our database isn't perfect, but you have to admit that it's a shitton more accurate than anyone else's on buyables.

like i said i was just letting you guys know and everyones ganging up on me. i just wont say anything anymore and its not like it was just the one item. i mean i expect that to happen every now and then but its been the last week or two that this is going on and i just finally decided to say something. i mean iv lost over 100k because of the 2k here 5k there. but you seriously think you wouldnt be so rude when someone actually took the time to pay to be advanced. i have 2 kids and its getting close the xmas time so i can think of a mil dif things that it should have went to but i decided to spend it here

#4931 vrtx

vrtx
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

It's not like the advanced membership is expensive. 3$ doesn't seem exorbitant to me.

#4932 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

like i said i was just letting you guys know and everyones ganging up on me. i just wont say anything anymore and its not like it was just the one item. i mean i expect that to happen every now and then but its been the last week or two that this is going on and i just finally decided to say something. i mean iv lost over 100k because of the 2k here 5k there. but you seriously think you wouldnt be so rude when someone actually took the time to pay to be advanced. i have 2 kids and its getting close the xmas time so i can think of a mil dif things that it should have went to but i decided to spend it here

1. No one's ganging up on you, we're just asking questions and answering yours. (Even though I wasn't involved before, I'll say we, because feeling included makes me feel loved. :crybaby:)
2. If you're losing that much money, up the minimum profit to buy.
3. if you're upset about losing about 100K, don't AB. It's that simple. You honestly haven't lost that much, you've just missed out on that much because of the drops. 99/100 says you've made that back plus some.
4. No one's being rude. Trust me, you'd know.
5. If you're not happy with your investment, don't pay it again. You didn't sign an e-contract to pay $3 every month for the rest of your life, just $3.
6. I've had Abrosia buy books from a 10K estimated profit list that lost me 20-50K, because of a book that I accidentally pasted into the list because I needed it for a quest. Did I complain? No. I just got right back on and made 550K that night. You just need to learn to take the bad days with the good. :thumbsup:

#4933 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:00 AM

I wasn't rude, I merely explained how the pricing in the database works. You'd know about it if I decided to be rude to you, alas I'm just too nice for that though. ;)

#4934 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:10 PM

It's not like the advanced membership is expensive.  3$ doesn't seem exorbitant to me.

It's not, but some people (like me xD) have no way to buy one.

I love Abrosia anyway. I've made 700k in less than a month... without any legit work of course. It's really better than nothing :p

#4935 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:43 PM

I love Abrosia anyway. I've made 700k in less than a month... without any legit work of course. It's really better than nothing :p

Well, if you collect enough NP or get enough NP worth in items saved up, you could probably arrange a deal on here where someone will pay for your advanced for your stuff. I've seen a couple deals like that happen here..

#4936 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:57 PM

Are you just letting it run to random stores or are you importing your own list and choosing shops manually?

#4937 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:08 PM

It may seem like that and they probably might be ganging up on you sometimes. But you have to remember everyone here holds themselves up to the up-most highest standards. But in the long run you just have to

Posted Image

#4938 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:12 PM

If you have the equivalent NP's I'll pay your advanced for you. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

#4939 picole

picole
  • 483 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:32 AM

I havent been able to buy many things as before, for example in the store 2, even though I could not buy, it appeared that the article had already been buy

Now even that

what do I do?

#4940 Warlord.

Warlord.
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:08 AM

I havent been able to buy many things as before, for example in the store 2, even though I could not buy, it appeared that the article had already been buy

Now even that

what do I do?

Shop 2 (Magic), can be really competitive because of the value of the items there.

More aggressive Abrosia settings are needed to get buys, but that also runs a higher risk of being frozen.

Good luck and don't buy too many items with low refresh settings.

#4941 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:36 AM

Missed Green Shoyru Morphing Potion: Referer error.

What's this?

#4942 picole

picole
  • 483 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:04 PM

Until two weeks ago i could buy at the store 2,
and track items That Have Already Been sold, now not anymore
thanks for the tip

#4943 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:29 PM

Are you just letting it run to random stores or are you importing your own list and choosing shops manually?

I let it but whatever it wants. If I don't like the shop, I re-start the program and that's all.

And don't have enough neopoints yet, but I didn't think about that... Thanks for telling me :D

#4944 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:15 AM

Missed Green Shoyru Morphing Potion: Referer error.

What's this?

Anyone know what this is? I'm sure I had enough money to cover it since I had around 300k on me at the time.

Thanks

Edit: When I was using abrosia for my main, on which I was using google chrome and no proxy, it worked fine. When I started using a shell on firefox with a proxy, and using the proxy in abrosia I started seeing this error message. It's not just abrosia, whenever I try to buy anything I get an error message.

Edited by DenyingSystems, 14 November 2010 - 01:11 PM.

#4945 myob12345

myob12345
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:55 AM

the shop wizard fluctuates so much i think it would be impossible to have an accurate, to the second pricing for every item. sometimes people like to just sell their items for 10k under the shopwiz and that rapes the profit gain.

i've had the same issues with a lot of items. an option to set a max buying price limit (so you don't spend 10000K for an item that might end up selling for less) would be helpful, but since there isn't one, all you can do is pick and choose the stores you AB in (some are less prone to profit differences from the database). ultimately if you are playing it right, you will still end up with an overall profit. there's no point complaining about losing 100K in opportunity when this program allows you to make 200K+ per day.

#4946 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:06 AM

Until two weeks ago i could buy at the store 2,
and track items That Have Already Been sold, now not anymore
thanks for the tip

What do you mean by 'track items that have already been sold'?

Do you mean when its like 'item x: sold out!:?

cus if it's that and it's not showing any more, it wasn't telling you EVERYTHING that came thru there and sold out, just the s tuff the AB saw and started to go get for you, but someone else got it first.

the shop wizard fluctuates so much i think it would be impossible to have an accurate, to the second pricing for every item. sometimes people like to just sell their items for 10k under the shopwiz and that rapes the profit gain.

i've had the same issues with a lot of items. an option to set a max buying price limit (so you don't spend 10000K for an item that might end up selling for less) would be helpful, but since there isn't one, all you can do is pick and choose the stores you AB in (some are less prone to profit differences from the database). ultimately if you are playing it right, you will still end up with an overall profit. there's no point complaining about losing 100K in opportunity when this program allows you to make 200K+ per day.

I think the way the auto pricer works, one item 10k under the rest of the prices wouldn't affect your price. I could be wrong tho, so if someone who knows what they're talking about could confirm this, or tell me im wrong.

Edited by bakedpotato, 14 November 2010 - 11:12 AM.

#4947 myob12345

myob12345
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:46 PM

I think the way the auto pricer works, one item 10k under the rest of the prices wouldn't affect your price. I could be wrong tho, so if someone who knows what they're talking about could confirm this, or tell me im wrong.

well, i manually put my things up for sale. if i want them to sell quickly, i'd have to post them lower than the lowest price on the shop wiz. so if abrosia buys things based on the profit posted in the neocodex database and your profit minimum (let's say you put 6000), it might buy something that, according to the database has a 9000 NP profit.

so now you go the shop wiz and you find someone has posted an item, perhaps a week or a few days ago, that is way lower than the shop wiz "average". let's say, everyone else has been posting at 50000 NP +/- 2000, but some jerk has put up 5 of the item, for 35000 NP.

your profit is now reduced a great deal, unless you want to hang on to your item and wait for those 5 items that cost 35000 NP to be sold. In the meantime, you might see people post more items, below the 35000 NP threshold, which lowers the price even more. i find this happens a lot with the HTS items because they often stagnate on the shop wiz.

so i don't even remember what i was trying to say. i guess that, yes, i suppose one item 10K under the rest would not affect your profit, if that item was ETS. if it's HTS, then it is a little more questionable.
i'm only speaking from my own experience. oftentimes abrosia will purchase an item on the basis that the profit gain exceeds my minimum limit, but when I check the shop wiz, the prices are actually much lower. Not that I mind, at all. Just saying it happens with HTS items.

#4948 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:39 PM

well, i manually put my things up for sale. if i want them to sell quickly, i'd have to post them lower than the lowest price on the shop wiz. so if abrosia buys things based on the profit posted in the neocodex database and your profit minimum (let's say you put 6000), it might buy something that, according to the database has a 9000 NP profit.

so now you go the shop wiz and you find someone has posted an item, perhaps a week or a few days ago, that is way lower than the shop wiz "average". let's say, everyone else has been posting at 50000 NP +/- 2000, but some jerk has put up 5 of the item, for 35000 NP.

your profit is now reduced a great deal, unless you want to hang on to your item and wait for those 5 items that cost 35000 NP to be sold. In the meantime, you might see people post more items, below the 35000 NP threshold, which lowers the price even more. i find this happens a lot with the HTS items because they often stagnate on the shop wiz.

so i don't even remember what i was trying to say. i guess that, yes, i suppose one item 10K under the rest would not affect your profit, if that item was ETS. if it's HTS, then it is a little more questionable.
i'm only speaking from my own experience. oftentimes abrosia will purchase an item on the basis that the profit gain exceeds my minimum limit, but when I check the shop wiz, the prices are actually much lower. Not that I mind, at all. Just saying it happens with HTS items.

That does happen, but it usually goes back to its normal price. If like you said its 50k on shop wiz +/- 2k, right. Put yours for 43 or 44 or something. Once those 5 35k sell out yours will be next. I understand you said you're in a hurry, but thats about all you can do. It happens, people sell stuff for lower than its worth to sell it quick.

It's up to you to decide how you want to price your stuff, lower you price it faster it gets bought, obviously. Nothing you can do about other peoples prices.

#4949 myob12345

myob12345
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:33 PM

That does happen, but it usually goes back to its normal price. If like you said its 50k on shop wiz +/- 2k, right. Put yours for 43 or 44 or something. Once those 5 35k sell out yours will be next. I understand you said you're in a hurry, but thats about all you can do. It happens, people sell stuff for lower than its worth to sell it quick.

It's up to you to decide how you want to price your stuff, lower you price it faster it gets bought, obviously. Nothing you can do about other peoples prices.

of course, i was just explaining to that lady with the 2 kids who spent 5 bucks on neocodex instead of buying them gifts or something, that it's impossible for her to expect neocodex item database to be exact all the time.

#4950 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:42 PM

Will we be seeing an account list system like in SS? Where as if you get RS Banned Abrosia will automatically log into another shell.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users