Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#4976 MasterQuest

MasterQuest
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:26 PM

I am almost done making a list for this thing if anyone want I love to give but you'll have to tell me how (I don't know how to post the data)

Edit: I AM DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MasterQuest, 21 November 2010 - 04:56 PM.

#4977 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:43 PM

I am almost done making a list for this thing if anyone want I love to give but you'll have to tell me how (I don't know how to post the data)

Edit: I AM DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOL'ed.

#4978 Domo

Domo
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:49 PM

This program is great! I've made over 200k so far, in the past two days! If only I was an advanced member. xD.
Ohwell, one day, I might be able to donate the five dollars. Or, I'll get the 500 post count. Who knows.
But thank you for this! It makes restocking so easy! When I started legit, I would waste hours on end sitting there and pressing f5.

#4979 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

Hey, is it too risk if i run Abrosia and Kad feeder at the same time? D:

Edited by Jibrille, 22 November 2010 - 05:44 PM.

#4980 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:43 PM

yes, it's too risky.

#4981 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:45 PM

What if i run the aber while the kad feeder is waiting? O_o

#4982 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

What if i run the aber while the kad feeder is waiting? O_o

If at any point in time your AB'er refreshes or browses the site at the same time as the Kad Feeder, you will immediately become suspicious, and possibly frozen. I would think it would be okay to run the AB'er so long as it is scheduled in such a way that it does not run when the Kad Feeder checks the Kadoatery. Make sense?

#4983 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

If at any point in time your AB'er refreshes or browses the site at the same time as the Kad Feeder, you will immediately become suspicious, and possibly frozen. I would think it would be okay to run the AB'er so long as it is scheduled in such a way that it does not run when the Kad Feeder checks the Kadoatery. Make sense?

Totally.. well, i was letting the ab run while we have that 30 min break, but it's better to simply leave the kad there. I'm not really going to risk my account D: thanks, btw : D

#4984 glamour

glamour
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:22 PM

I made about 700k+ so far in just one week with the autobuyer, it's awesome!

#4985 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:06 PM

Posted Image

I've always been curious as to what the xxx/337 signifies.

Edited by Vendectus, 25 November 2010 - 04:07 PM.

#4986 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

Posted Image

I've always been curious as to what the xxx/337 signifies.

From what I recall it's the amount of refreshes left until it switches shop.

#4987 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:32 PM

From what I recall it's the amount of refreshes left until it switches shop.

Hm, but I use a manual list. I dunno, I guess it could still use that "countdown" of sorts without realizing it anyway?

#4988 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:33 PM

Hm, but I use a manual list. I dunno, I guess it could still use that "countdown" of sorts without realizing it anyway?

It'll probably just reset the count. :p

#4989 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:43 PM

It'll probably just reset the count. :p

Heh, maybe! Thanks for your help.

#4990 Reality

Reality
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:52 PM

Can anyone help me out here? I'm not sure why, but my Abrosia buy times are very slow. If I use default settings the buy time is ~3.5-4s, and if I set the delays to 0 (for testing purposes... I know it's very risky) the buy time is ~2-2.25s. Is it just a slow connection or is there anything I can do to speed it up? And while we're on the topic, is pharmacy still the shop of choice for a brand new (as in <24 hr) account? Which shop(s) should I move to and when?

#4991 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:01 PM

Can anyone help me out here? I'm not sure why, but my Abrosia buy times are very slow. If I use default settings the buy time is ~3.5-4s, and if I set the delays to 0 (for testing purposes... I know it's very risky) the buy time is ~2-2.25s. Is it just a slow connection or is there anything I can do to speed it up? And while we're on the topic, is pharmacy still the shop of choice for a brand new (as in <24 hr) account? Which shop(s) should I move to and when?

A lot of buy speed is determined by your distance from the Neopets servers, so if you're very far from America you're never going to be able to get really quick buy speeds. For example, in England even with decent broadband speed of 8MB my minimum buy speed would be 1.5-2 secs whereas somebody in America with the same broadband speed would perhaps get as low as 0.5 secs buy speeds. Other than relocating there isn't really anything else you can do about that.

#4992 Rapanbunny

Rapanbunny
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

Since today, my ABrosia has not even began to search items
It stays with "Downloading Main Shop Data from Neocodex" or "Downloading Igloo Data from Neocodex"

Anyway of fixing this? o-o

Hum nvm Dx Found out what...

Edited by Rapanbunny, 25 November 2010 - 11:22 PM.

#4993 MasterQuest

MasterQuest
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:12 PM

If I run the ABer can I log on to the same account at the same time? How long should I stay in a shop because I have been using this for three week and I have been Restock banned twice? Can you share with me a good way to earn money with this cause I have barely made any money less then 200k np?

#4994 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:31 PM

If I run the ABer can I log on to the same account at the same time? How long should I stay in a shop because I have been using this for three week and I have been Restock banned twice? Can you share with me a good way to earn money with this cause I have barely made any money less then 200k np?

1. Yes
2. I would recommend rs-ing for 1-2 hours and then take a break for 1-2 hours
3. RS Ban is random
4. Try to lower your profit margin to 2,500 nps
5. There are quite a few Abrosia threads in this forum with ten over pages talking about experience with Abrosia so maybe you could take a look at them

#4995 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:35 PM

uh... you CAN log on to the account and abrosia at the same time, but it's recommended that you dont.

#4996 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:08 PM

If I use default settings the buy time is ~3.5-4s, and if I set the delays to 0 (for testing purposes... I know it's very risky) the buy time is ~2-2.25s.

You cannot set your delay times to '0'. The absolute lowest they can be set to is '.001', else the program returns an invalid variable message. Assuming you aren't flat-out lying, you might be adjusting the wrong settings.

Other than relocating there isn't really anything else you can do about that.

Relocating seems the most logical thing to do. I know a good realtor here in the West Coast. Nice weather, and the beaches are amazing.

#4997 AsheAshley

AsheAshley
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:39 PM

Can anyone who is an advanced member/paid subscriber share their opinion on profits versus a regular member? I have an urge to get a subscription but would like to know the differences in profits between an advanced & regular member. Thanks ;)

#4998 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:46 PM

big difference.

cause you can alter time between haggle and refresh which increase chances alot.

#4999 Reality

Reality
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:36 AM

You cannot set your delay times to '0'. The absolute lowest they can be set to is '.001', else the program returns an invalid variable message. Assuming you aren't flat-out lying, you might be adjusting the wrong settings.

Relocating seems the most logical thing to do. I know a good realtor here in the West Coast. Nice weather, and the beaches are amazing.

I set the delay to 0.001-0.002. Why would I lie about something like this?

It's fine either way, I can still make about 250k a day even with my horrendous buy times.

#5000 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:55 PM

I'm having some weird trouble with Abrosia. It's been working decent lately but today it hasn't been working at all. My refresh speeds are 3.0-7.5. But it takes like 30sec just to actually refresh, visit the shop, and then refresh again. Sometimes it just stops refreshing and visiting all together. My haggle and OCR are default but it takes almost three times longer than the actual OCR to buy the item. I tried to submit a debug file but when I get to step 6 there isn't an HTTPwrapper folder to delete. Any advice on what I should do? I already reinstalled both the required files and Abrosia. But the outcome is still the same.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users