Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#5026 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:31 PM

how long does people usually leave their accounts/ABer on for?

I generally do 1-2 hours. When I leave it running for 2 hours non-stop, I generally AB less that day since generally if I sit in front of comp on neopets for a long time, I'll play less after that.

#5027 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:02 PM

Is it different because you guys have the advanced version of it?
Because I ran mine at least several hours a day until RS ban and I seem to be fine for now..

I generally do 1-2 hours. When I leave it running for 2 hours non-stop, I generally AB less that day since generally if I sit in front of comp on neopets for a long time, I'll play less after that.

#5028 Lucif3r

Lucif3r
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:55 PM

Hi guys. The AB only works for 45mins for newbies like me (under 500 posts, am I right?? If yes, does it mean it can only run for 45mins everytime i start the program?

Thank you.

#5029 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:01 AM

Hi guys. The AB only works for 45mins for newbies like me (under 500 posts, am I right?? If yes, does it mean it can only run for 45mins everytime i start the program?

Thank you.

No, you can run it as much as you'd like.

Because I ran mine at least several hours a day until RS ban and I seem to be fine for now..

Is what different? How often we're restock banned?
If anything I would imagine advanced members are RS banned a lot more often considering we can change the settings.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 06 December 2010 - 12:04 AM.

#5030 Lucif3r

Lucif3r
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:57 AM

thanks jaredennisclark, But i realized there is always an error when i run it for more than 2 hours. It always stop about that timing.

#5031 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:04 AM

thanks jaredennisclark, But i realized there is always an error when i run it for more than 2 hours. It always stop about that timing.

Try to reinstall the program and then try again and see if it stops working again
Your having a software issue

#5032 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:22 AM

Nah, I just don't feel like running it a lot

#5033 bchung112

bchung112
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:48 PM

I just dled Abrosia about half an hour ago, and it doesn't seem to be buying or attempting to buy anything. Is this normal, or is there something wrong with my program?

#5034 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 10:09 PM

Give it some time half hour might not even be enough time for you to see anything

#5035 Larry008

Larry008
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:18 AM

even though i'm not an advance member abrosia works fine for me :)
but it hasnt bought me any morphing potions or stuff like that though :p

#5036 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:36 AM

Can someone tell me what browser Abrosia uses?

#5037 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:46 AM

Can someone tell me what browser Abrosia uses?

It makes it's own unique one. Unless you tell it to use a specific one.

#5038 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

It makes it's own unique one. Unless you tell it to use a specific one.

So if a TNT administrator looks at at your account, they can typically tell what browser you use. If they see me doing dailies from Google Chrome, and some weird random one used for restocking, wouldn't it look suspicious? I can't link Abrosia to my browser since I'm using a Mac. Any suggestions?

#5039 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

So if a TNT administrator looks at at your account, they can typically tell what browser you use. If they see me doing dailies from Google Chrome, and some weird random one used for restocking, wouldn't it look suspicious? I can't link Abrosia to my browser since I'm using a Mac. Any suggestions?

You can change the User-Agent which is what identifies which browser you're using.

#5040 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:06 PM

You can change the User-Agent which is what identifies which browser you're using.

I see it, under web settings. So if I follow you, I can set it to whatever browser I like by typing it here?

#5041 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:36 PM

I see it, under web settings. So if I follow you, I can set it to whatever browser I like by typing it here?

Find the User-Agent of the browser you use and put it in there.

#5042 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:43 PM

Find the User-Agent of the browser you use and put it in there.

Sorry, not trying to be a pain, but how do I find the User Agent for Google Chrome or Safari?

#5043 Lalaloo

Lalaloo
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:52 PM

Hello, I am just wondering, what are the shops available for members with no 500 posts/subscription? Thanks a lot! :)

#5044 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:59 PM

Sorry, not trying to be a pain, but how do I find the User Agent for Google Chrome or Safari?

Just go to:
http://www.whatsmyip.org/more/

Scroll down until you see the 'HTTP_USER_AGENT' section, and just copy paste that. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's what you're looking for.

Posted Image

Hello, I am just wondering, what are the shops available for members with no 500 posts/subscription? Thanks a lot! :)

You can't choose your own shops unless you use a custom list. (Abrosia will randomly cycle through them by itself)
If you have a custom list, and then you can visit any shop, just put in the ID and upload the list under 'Manual List Options'.

EDIT: Before you ask for a pre-made list, please use the search function. :p

Edited by jaredennisclark, 07 December 2010 - 01:00 PM.

#5045 Lalaloo

Lalaloo
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:00 PM

You can't choose your own shops unless you use a custom list. (Abrosia will randomly cycle through them by itself)
If you have a custom list, and then you can visit any shop, just put in the ID and upload the list under 'Manual List Options'.
[/quote]

So, that means, I can buy at Kauvara's eventhough I don't have 500 posts?

#5046 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:07 PM

So, that means, I can buy at Kauvara's eventhough I don't have 500 posts?

Well...

Yes. Yes you can.
The only thing you can't do is change the speed/haggle settings. You might not have much luck in Kauvara's because of this, but you're more than welcome to try.

#5047 Lalaloo

Lalaloo
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:14 PM

Well...

Yes. Yes you can.
The only thing you can't do is change the speed/haggle settings. You might not have much luck in Kauvara's because of this, but you're more than welcome to try.

Okay, gonna try the other shops first. Thanks! :)

#5048 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:36 PM

...nevermind. I figured it out. teehee. :3

Edited by Maeghan, 08 December 2010 - 01:40 PM.

#5049 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:03 PM

Oh well, I just thought it'd effects something, cause I always leave it on until I'm RS banned, but sometimes it just freezes after a few hours and is stuck at an action?
Does that happen with anyone else?

Nah, I just don't feel like running it a lot

#5050 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:50 PM

Oh well, I just thought it'd effects something, cause I always leave it on until I'm RS banned, but sometimes it just freezes after a few hours and is stuck at an action?
Does that happen with anyone else?

Yeah, that occasionally happens to me. It's been a week or so since it last did that. If you want to figure out why it's doing that, take a look at the bug log it makes. For me, it happens when my neopets account gets logged out, and fails to log back in. No idea why.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users