Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#5276 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

Feature Requests:

In Item Management: the option to "round" pricing down to the nearest 100np from the current low (this would also be a request for the autopricer)

In Item Management: a special option for neopets premium users, so they can just check the price once on SSW, and not keep getting SSW banned.

In Main Shop Settings: the option to switch shops immediately after a restock (just like I would do if I were playing manually)

In General Settings/Main Shop Settings: the ability to create "profiles." This would be a little bit like the manual shop lists, but it would include customized values for all the other settings as well. (For instance, if I'm shopping kauvara, it makes sense for me to refresh more agressively, bid more aggressively, etc., just like I would in real life--so I'd like to be able to create a profile in which I have aggressive settings for a list of more competitive shops, and more laid back settings for a list of less competitive shops)

Thanks!

#5277 ericlaw28

ericlaw28
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:47 PM

can i use the database list?

#5278 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

can i use the database list?

Yes.

#5279 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:55 PM

Yes.

Well thats debatable.

#5280 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:56 PM

Well thats debatable.

it is?

#5281 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

it is?

If they had to ask odds are they aren't on the right track to getting it working.

#5282 bakedpotato

bakedpotato
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:59 PM

Is it really that hard though? I mean, it's pretty self explanatory.

#5283 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

Is it really that hard though? I mean, it's pretty self explanatory.

Abrosia my love
where for art though database?
may you bring me wealth

#5284 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:08 PM

Feature Requests:

In Item Management: the option to "round" pricing down to the nearest 100np from the current low (this would also be a request for the autopricer)

In Item Management: a special option for neopets premium users, so they can just check the price once on SSW, and not keep getting SSW banned.

In Main Shop Settings: the option to switch shops immediately after a restock (just like I would do if I were playing manually)

In General Settings/Main Shop Settings: the ability to create "profiles." This would be a little bit like the manual shop lists, but it would include customized values for all the other settings as well. (For instance, if I'm shopping kauvara, it makes sense for me to refresh more agressively, bid more aggressively, etc., just like I would in real life--so I'd like to be able to create a profile in which I have aggressive settings for a list of more competitive shops, and more laid back settings for a list of less competitive shops)

Thanks!

I liked that 3rd option.

Another one I would like to see is instead of performing pricing whenever it stocks your shop, have it set to do it when you get a certain amount of items/total profit.

Edited by Dreww, 15 January 2011 - 06:09 PM.

#5285 ericlaw28

ericlaw28
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:09 PM

Yes.

i just need to set "use lists provided by neocodex items database"?

#5286 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

i just need to set "use lists provided by neocodex items database"?

Yes.

#5287 L337Fish

L337Fish
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:34 PM

Abrosia Error
An unexpected error has occurred during execution of the main script

ImportError: '/Library/Neocodex/lib-dynload/wx/_core_.so' not found

However, the file is right in the location is says it isn't.... This is weird.

#5288 Fumpyy

Fumpyy
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:59 AM

This is the best AB!!!!!!!!

Only thing is I cant select the shops I want it to Refresh in :/

Can anyone tell me why that isO_o

#5289 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:10 AM

unless you use a manual list, you cant choose what shops to AB in until you either pay for a subscription or until you reach 500+ posts.
i recommend that you subscribe by clicking here :)

#5290 Daywalker88

Daywalker88
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

Just upgraded to premium, and this Auto-buyer is really amazing, I have to turn it off because it'll look suspicious when i get so many UBS hahaha. I'm currently restocking just using my main account, If I was to use a side account, do you guys have any tips (there could already be a thread about this that I missed) in regards to not getting frozen while using sides accounts to Auto-buy and then transferring profits to main accounts? I'm new to this :)

#5291 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:32 PM

Just upgraded to premium, and this Auto-buyer is really amazing, I have to turn it off because it'll look suspicious when i get so many UBS hahaha. I'm currently restocking just using my main account, If I was to use a side account, do you guys have any tips (there could already be a thread about this that I missed) in regards to not getting frozen while using sides accounts to Auto-buy and then transferring profits to main accounts? I'm new to this :)

My personal recommendation is to stick to one account and focus on buying lots of lowish profit items (5-10k in shops like Bakery, Chocolate etc) using safe speeds rather than going for UBs. It'll take longer to build up large amount of profits but it'll substantially reduce the chances of you getting frozen (which I personally regard as a key aim of successful ABing over the long term).

There will of course be others who recommend the complete opposite so I'll let them give any suggestions for using multiple accounts etc. ;)

#5292 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:41 PM

I weigh in similarly on the multiple account front.

I've been frozen more times for multiple accounts than I have for ABing.

#5293 Daywalker88

Daywalker88
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:56 PM

Yeah I have been sticking to lower end shops for a while, but now that i've upgraded and can select what shops im ABing, its just so.... maniacal >:)

but tbh, to avoid freezing i just moderate how much i AB. I dont use other accounts or anything to this date, I just... go for a couple hours at a time a few times a day, I took the liberty of making multiple side accounts ahead of time in preparation for freezing ( i think you need to wait like 2 months before you can buy stuff from the shops)

Edited by Daywalker88, 16 January 2011 - 02:59 PM.

#5294 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:20 PM

Yeah I have been sticking to lower end shops for a while, but now that i've upgraded and can select what shops im ABing, its just so.... maniacal >:)

but tbh, to avoid freezing i just moderate how much i AB. I dont use other accounts or anything to this date, I just... go for a couple hours at a time a few times a day, I took the liberty of making multiple side accounts ahead of time in preparation for freezing ( i think you need to wait like 2 months before you can buy stuff from the shops)

You can start making solid profits starting at about 1 month. When I started ABing on a "baby" account, I saw the profits really start taking off about then. With an older account you have the opportunity to buy items of higher value, but I definitely pulled down a higher quantity of lower-profit items before the account's aging was complete.

#5295 JL3

JL3
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:33 PM

Can multiple instances of Abrosia be run?

#5296 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:06 PM

Can multiple instances of Abrosia be run?

I've made a few threads regarding this topic, but for whatever reason I can't seem to find them. I've had little success trying this on a single computer. If running the copies from multiple computers, keep in mind that it will appear to TNT that those accounts are coming from the same IP address.

This thread I did find:

http://www.neocodex....6-abr-question/

#5297 JL3

JL3
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:00 AM

Interesting everyone assumed he wasn't going to use different IPs/proxies.

I tried early, I was able to open another instance but the second instance froze, maybe it is just me with this problem.

Edited by jewellui, 18 January 2011 - 07:13 AM.

#5298 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:38 AM

I've been having problems lately running Abrosia.

Everything works fine but halfway through the program just stops refreshing. I try clicking the stop button to restart the prog but it just says stopping......... and never does.

In the end I have to close, and start the entire program all over again. Configuring the buy list, logging in, etc etc.

Any idea whats causing this?

#5299 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:32 AM

If that's the case, then how about this for a FEATURE REQUEST: add "max profit" option to Abrosia. So, we could set a max of 20K, so that we're not always trying for the one that's going to be sold out. (I guess I'm assuming that it goes for the best item that it sees on a refresh).

You can start making solid profits starting at about 1 month. When I started ABing on a "baby" account, I saw the profits really start taking off about then. With an older account you have the opportunity to buy items of higher value, but I definitely pulled down a higher quantity of lower-profit items before the account's aging was complete.

#5300 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:17 PM

Interesting everyone assumed he wasn't going to use different IPs/proxies.

I tried early, I was able to open another instance but the second instance froze, maybe it is just me with this problem.

That's what usually happens to me. Sometimes the second one doesn't freeze up completely, but purchases items VERY slowly. I'll leave them both running for two hours and one will purchase, say, 40 items and the second will only have like 4. xD
It just doesn't work that well. With proxies I assume it would fix this problem, though I'm not sure how Abrosia handles cookies.

I've been having problems lately running Abrosia.

Everything works fine but halfway through the program just stops refreshing. I try clicking the stop button to restart the prog but it just says stopping......... and never does.

In the end I have to close, and start the entire program all over again. Configuring the buy list, logging in, etc etc.

Any idea whats causing this?

Check your bug log. Quite a few people including me have had this problem. If your bug log looks anything like mine, then you were logged out of Neopets and Abrosia was unable to log you back in. I haven't been able to find a fix for this short of just closing and restarting it. *shrugs*

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users