Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#5326 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:20 AM

Thanks Waser! I see no button for sending my soul, though. :p

You lose ownership of your soul the minute you press that start button. :banned:

#5327 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:39 AM

You lose ownership of your soul the minute you press that start button. :banned:

Oh noes!
Oh well. I rather enjoy being a soulless ABing monster :3
-swims in nps-

#5328 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:51 AM

I think non-advanced members make more. You here more success stories from them lol.

#5329 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

Oh noes!
Oh well. I rather enjoy being a soulless ABing monster :3
-swims in nps-

I guess you haven't read the terms of use. By logging into the program, you agree to let the program send us all information for your account(s) and give us the right to seize your account(s) as is without warning or notification.

#5330 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:31 PM

I think non-advanced members make more. You here more success stories from them lol.

Let me be the first to say: WELL DUHHHHHHHH

#5331 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:44 PM

..When did I say you couldn't do that? I kind of figured that out already since you need to sign in with your account/pass to use the program anyway. :p

Anyway. I feel stupid, but what's a proxy? Like I fake IP or something?

Edited by katrinasays, 21 January 2011 - 12:45 PM.

#5332 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

Hope this helps you :)

Edited by Ziz, 21 January 2011 - 04:09 PM.

#5333 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

..When did I say you couldn't do that? I kind of figured that out already since you need to sign in with your account/pass to use the program anyway. :p

He was kidding.... lol. We don't collect any account info other than statistics.

#5334 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

He was kidding.... lol. We don't collect any account info other than statistics.

Way to throw him off the scent SL :) Good job :D

... o shit

Edited by Pyro699, 21 January 2011 - 03:59 PM.

#5335 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:46 PM

<br />He was kidding.... lol. We don't collect any account info other than statistics.<br />

<br /><br /><br />
I know :p

I fail at doing sarcasm over the internet, lol.
Gosh I'm so weird.

Oh and thanks, Ziz!
Although I asked my computer nerd boyfriend today what it was and he was all 'Wtf whyyy what are you doing??' and I was like oh you know just.. abing on neopets :B felt like a huge dork rofl.
Anyway. I'll head on over to the guide page to ask my questions, thanks a bunch!

#5336 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:37 PM

<br /><br /><br />
I know :p

I fail at doing sarcasm over the internet, lol.
Gosh I'm so weird.

Oh and thanks, Ziz!
Although I asked my computer nerd boyfriend today what it was and he was all 'Wtf whyyy what are you doing??' and I was like oh you know just.. abing on neopets :B felt like a huge dork rofl.
Anyway. I'll head on over to the guide page to ask my questions, thanks a bunch!

Apparently I fail at detecting it. :lol:

#5337 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

Hey, how do you make it so that your computer doesn't prompt you for admins password every time you start up Abrosia? I'm running on windows Vista.

#5338 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

You scream at it really loudly until it does what you tell it to...

(Right click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Run as an administrator)

#5339 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:12 PM

The little box is whited out and it won't let me do that.

#5340 VonVon

VonVon
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

I really like this program ;)

#5341 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:19 PM

The little box is whited out and it won't let me do that.

http://www.petri.co....ndows_vista.htm

Use Method 4.

Note: This turns off User Access Control, meaning that programs can install without your consent (Including virus's) Windows does not recommend turning UAC off.

#5342 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:00 PM

Oh, okay thanks.

#5343 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:22 PM

Why would you feel embarassed about something you choose to do. Everytime someone gives me a weird look for playing neopets I give then this look:

#5344 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:20 PM

Why would you feel embarassed about something you choose to do. Everytime someone gives me a weird look for playing neopets I give then this look:

Lol :3
I wanna know how you started off playing neopets in the first place.
I don't ab a lot, i always forget to turn it on. but i've made about 100k profit so far.
Still so far away from my 16 mil goal but i'm crawling there.

#5345 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

Lol :3
I wanna know how you started off playing neopets in the first place.
I don't ab a lot, i always forget to turn it on. but i've made about 100k profit so far.
Still so far away from my 16 mil goal but i'm crawling there.

I started as a wee lad... My friend was playing some games and told me I could earn points to buy stuff. I was hooked... Play the games, get points for playing to buy stuff and make people jelly. Then I got iced, started cheating, got iced some more, cheated harder, got iced even more, got smarter about it... And the vicious cycle continues to this day. Besides, theres plenty of asian kids that go to my college that get it so I don't have to explain anything. No matter what kind of "dorky" stuff you might do, if you're awesome, then people will overlook it.

#5346 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:06 PM

I think just because of the fact that I was trying to figure out how to use a proxy to cheat on a kid's site, not that I was playing Neopets. It sounds totally silly. But now he does it, too. 8D

#5347 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:21 PM

I think just because of the fact that I was trying to figure out how to use a proxy to cheat on a kid's site, not that I was playing Neopets. It sounds totally silly. But now he does it, too. 8D

I'm pretty sure a lot of the demographic in neopets are college-aged "kids"... Most people I've met on the TC board are over 18.

Sure its run by Nickelodeon now so there are a lot of kids... But they don't RS or Resell or anything like that. (And if they do, they usually don't do it well.)

#5348 jmello

jmello
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:26 AM

I just downloaded this today and it is not picking up anything. Does anyone know why this is??? I kept the default settings as well. I leave the program running and about an hour later I check it and I got nothing :/

#5349 Kevingroetz

Kevingroetz
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:09 AM

I just downloaded this today and it is not picking up anything. Does anyone know why this is??? I kept the default settings as well. I leave the program running and about an hour later I check it and I got nothing :/

That's just how it goes sometimes I guess. Not every day is as lucky as the previous.

#5350 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:11 PM

I'm pretty sure a lot of the demographic in neopets are college-aged "kids"... Most people I've met on the TC board are over 18.

Sure its run by Nickelodeon now so there are a lot of kids... But they don't RS or Resell or anything like that. (And if they do, they usually don't do it well.)

True. It's not silly to me, but from his perspective it seemed that way. He thought it was silly/cute, rather.

But now he's complaining that I've gotten him addicted :p

I'm more curious as to how you joined almost 2 years ago and just now downloaded the program and posted on the boards? O_o

15 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users