Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#5701 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

I seem to be having problems, I'm running abrosia through a fairly fast proxy (really fast testing times) although when I go to log into my neo account with it it seems to take longer than it should. Anyway thats not the main problem, the main problem is that I have had it on for a few hours over the last couple of days and it hasnt bought/attempted to buy anything. I have noticed when I watch the status of the buyer at the bottom it sometimes hangs on visiting shop, I'm thinking maybe its having problems downloading the new information and scanning the shop when it restocks due to using the proxy. Anyone have an idea what is wrong or how I could fix this?

Either get a different proxy, or dont use one?

#5702 sharpeye767

sharpeye767
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

I have made about 2 million on 2 weeks. I cant choose the shop i want though :(

#5703 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:10 AM

hrms well i've recently acquired advanced membership in order to support the site and program but havent had that much luck
my luck seems to be a lot worse off now that when i was just in basic membership, i know this would not be the case but am wondering
If i am missing out on a lot of items that would be because of my settings? because it is too high and others are lower?

being in australia im assuming it has something to do with this also? internet here is shocking =p

#5704 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

hrms well i've recently acquired advanced membership in order to support the site and program but havent had that much luck
my luck seems to be a lot worse off now that when i was just in basic membership, i know this would not be the case but am wondering
If i am missing out on a lot of items that would be because of my settings? because it is too high and others are lower?

being in australia im assuming it has something to do with this also? internet here is shocking =p

Your location will definitely impact on your buy speeds and therefore your success rate. :/ Australia is pretty much the worst place you can be with regard to autobuying. :p What kind of buy speeds do you get?

I have made about 2 million on 2 weeks. I cant choose the shop i want though :(

If you can make 2 million in 2 weeks you probably don't need to be able to choose the shop you want. ;)

#5705 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:08 AM

I've compared buy speeds on an American VPS to my local Australian machine and there's a big difference (I've got a top of the line broadband plan as well).

Having said that, I'm sure you'll get soul__stealer coming in and telling you speed isn't everything. From the brief discussions I've had with him over IRC, they seem to focus around the obscene amount of Draik Eggs he gets, and I believe he's up in Queensland.

#5706 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:26 AM

Yeah what Waser suggested is very true in regards to living in Australia and our broadband having an effect on buy times. No matter what sort of plan you have got through your ISP, it all comes down to what sort of settings you use. You could have a Top of the Line plan but still miss plenty of items. I have experimented with different OCR's and prehaggle times, starting high and then testing/recording buy times with what OCR/Prehaggle i use. I then adjust the timing down a bit until i get some decent items at relatively 'safe' buy times. I manage to make roughly 3-5mill profit per week using my method/lists/shops etc and havent been frozen yet. Most of my buy times range from 1600ms to 2250ms.

#5707 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:24 AM

My problem seems to have sorted itself out, Started getting items again although im missing a lot of the UB's (which depending on how you look at it is probably a good thing for shell longevity) I changed the settings from stock slightly, I'm currently using Refresh 2.3-5.3 Pre-haggle 0.5 - 1.3 OCR 1.0 - 1.2. My buy times are around the 2.3ms mark which should appear fairly legit. I'm wondering if I could go lower though... may test on a shell.

Also it seems that I cant run more than one Prog manager/Abrosia at a time this is probably due to the Neocodex validation? I have multiple accounts so it would be cool to have a few progs open at a time. Maybe this could be implemented in future builds maybe for advanced users? It shouldnt be that much to code?

Edited by Darkthrone, 15 April 2011 - 05:29 AM.

#5708 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:36 AM

That refresh rate will likely get you RS banned very quickly. I would suggest changing it to something more like 5.0-7.0 with pre haggle a little lower (0.3? - 1.0?) and OCR to roughly around the 0.8-1.2 mark. Should net you buy times of around the 1800ms-2200ms depending on your broadband as well.

As for the multiple instances issue, i think there used to be an option to have more than one Abrosia running. Dont know if the programmers changed that temporarily with the new program manager or what. Best to PM one of them i reckon.

With the times ive listed above, try them on a shell if youre too paranoid, but i'd recommend using a proxy just to be safe. Depending on what sort of proxy you get you may have to re-adjust those times anyway, but definately keep the refresh rate around 5.0-7.0 at least.

#5709 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:46 AM

Also it seems that I cant run more than one Prog manager/Abrosia at a time this is probably due to the Neocodex validation? I have multiple accounts so it would be cool to have a few progs open at a time. Maybe this could be implemented in future builds maybe for advanced users? It shouldnt be that much to code?

What you can do to use multiple instances is to install multiple copies of the Program Manager. So after you install it once, find the folder where it was installed to and rename that like "Program Manager (1)" then install again and you should be able to run those two copies of the Program Manager at the same time.

#5710 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:23 AM

In response to me living in Australia and it sux =.=

does that mean i should lower my OCR and Haggle time? since it seems like it takes me a bit longer to get items
since i seem to miss out on quite a lot so its not like im not getting the opportunity to buy them its just that my internet speed must just be horrible in relations to neopets

judging from the information posted if i set it too low though i will get RS banned qucikly but i've been on for 1.5 hours or so and missed about 10items then get RS banned =.= its fairly annoying

And waser how exactly would i go abouts getting access to my buy times? since i dont really save my logs from abrosia

#5711 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:37 AM

In response to me living in Australia and it sux =.=

does that mean i should lower my OCR and Haggle time? since it seems like it takes me a bit longer to get items
since i seem to miss out on quite a lot so its not like im not getting the opportunity to buy them its just that my internet speed must just be horrible in relations to neopets

judging from the information posted if i set it too low though i will get RS banned qucikly but i've been on for 1.5 hours or so and missed about 10items then get RS banned =.= its fairly annoying

And waser how exactly would i go abouts getting access to my buy times? since i dont really save my logs from abrosia

It'll say it in the log window when you buy something. Or if you use the NeoTracker you'll find it in there too.

#5712 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:50 AM

neotracker is an amazing thing that you guys have (yes i use it)

a lot of my buys are at 1second which i assume is either from igloo or AAA

my other range is from 2200-3900ms per buy i guess (seems a bit high but got nothing to compare with)

#5713 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:36 AM

Thanks for the info waser

#5714 Petrolino

Petrolino
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:11 AM

The Abrosia is not working with the newest Firefox update (Firefox 4) What should I do? Thanks.

#5715 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

The Abrosia is not working with the newest Firefox update (Firefox 4) What should I do? Thanks.

It does with work with the newest firefox update. I'm using it and it works just fine. You are doing something else wrong.

#5716 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:32 AM

Abrosia has nothing to do with firefox...

#5717 Petrolino

Petrolino
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

Anyone care to help me fix it? I paid 3 months premium member for this!

#5718 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:37 PM

Anyone care to help me fix it? I paid 3 months premium member for this!

We're trying... but the browser you use has nothing to do with Abrosia. Try not using browser sync

#5719 Petrolino

Petrolino
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:49 PM

I'm having troubles with logging in with my neopets username. It took forever to log in then got a ERROR: Login failed. message. After that, I closed the program and I got "See the logfile 'C:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp\Abrosia.exe.log' for details".

#5720 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:52 PM

I'm having troubles with logging in with my neopets username. It took forever to log in then got a ERROR: Login failed. message. After that, I closed the program and I got "See the logfile 'C:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp\Abrosia.exe.log' for details".

okay then go to that file. Go to program files, neocodex, pytho app, abrosia and check the logs.

#5721 Petrolino

Petrolino
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

Ok, I got the notepad log with list of all the errors, now what should I do?

#5722 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:04 PM

Ok, I got the notepad log with list of all the errors, now what should I do?

post it here:

http://www.neocodex....rogram-manager/

Or you could maybe post it in here too... but programmers don't usually like that :3

#5723 Petrolino

Petrolino
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

Oh, it's working now, thanks for trying to help.

#5724 b3rogers

b3rogers
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:14 AM

How many posts does it take to get the premium version on AB? I remember reading it somewhere but I forget the exact amount...

Either get a different proxy, or dont use one?

I have had problems with proxys in the past, its best just not to use one, even the fast ones are too slow to buy anything decent...

#5725 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:31 PM

www.hidemyass.com is a great site for finding high anon KA proxys and the majority of them have less than 1 sec response times, I always use that site for proxys.

Also AB seems broke for me. Keep getting this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "NPLogin.pyo", line 554, in Login
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'find'

Ive tried re-installing etc and the same thing keeps happening.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users