Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#5726 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:12 PM

www.hidemyass.com is a great site for finding high anon KA proxys and the majority of them have less than 1 sec response times, I always use that site for proxys.

Also AB seems broke for me. Keep getting this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "NPLogin.pyo", line 554, in Login
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'find'

Ive tried re-installing etc and the same thing keeps happening.

Delete the Program Manager folder and try again.

#5727 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:06 AM

I have been using Abrosia lately and the program "stucks" at the "visiting kauvara's magic shop". I have reopened it for 5 times and the same thing happens after 20 to 50 refreshes at the shop. I am very frustrated....arghhh. Pls enlighten me on this issue.
I have also tried using firefox, google chrome and internet explorer but none survived more than 60 refreshes at the mainshop before "stucking" there.

Thank you very much.

Edited by protan, 18 April 2011 - 12:09 AM.

#5728 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:48 AM

I have been using Abrosia lately and the program "stucks" at the "visiting kauvara's magic shop". I have reopened it for 5 times and the same thing happens after 20 to 50 refreshes at the shop. I am very frustrated....arghhh. Pls enlighten me on this issue.
I have also tried using firefox, google chrome and internet explorer but none survived more than 60 refreshes at the mainshop before "stucking" there.

Thank you very much.

Its "sticking" and do you get any error messages?

#5729 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:42 AM

just wondering what kinda buy rates everyone is getting because im just wondering if mine is slow (due to connection? ocr? pre-haggle?)

a lot of my buys are at 1second which i assume is either from igloo or AAA

my other range is from 2200-3900ms per buy i guess (seems a bit high but got nothing to compare with)

trying to figure out how i can improve it thats all thanks.

#5730 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:51 AM

Its "sticking" and do you get any error messages?

It just didnt refresh and stays at 'visiting shop' but didnt say "waiting for 5.0seconds" or smth . BTw, may i know whats sticking? Thanks anyway.

Is this the error message? There are many in the "logs" but this is the most bottom one.

Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "NPLogin.pyo", line 1001, in run
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sleep'

Edited by protan, 18 April 2011 - 07:02 AM.

#5731 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:22 AM

It just didnt refresh and stays at 'visiting shop' but didnt say "waiting for 5.0seconds" or smth . BTw, may i know whats sticking? Thanks anyway.

Is this the error message? There are many in the "logs" but this is the most bottom one.

Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "NPLogin.pyo", line 1001, in run
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sleep'

Are you a premium member on Neopets? If so, make sure you're not using the premium version of the site. This will conflict with Abrosia.

#5732 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:42 AM

Are you a premium member on Neopets? If so, make sure you're not using the premium version of the site. This will conflict with Abrosia.

Hi, thanks for the reply but I didnt sign up for neopets premium.

#5733 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:45 AM

Alrighty well the next thing I'll ask might seem a little dumb, but are you logged into neopets?

#5734 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:50 AM

Yes LOL I did. And it was restocking for a while but couldnt last for 30mins. Usually it last for 20 mins but now, just a few refresh and it stucked.

Here's the whole log, maybe the pro can tell where's the problem.

Spoiler

#5735 crelde

crelde
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:50 AM

Sorry for asking a stupid question but what is OCR :S

#5736 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:55 AM

Protan: Are you using a proxy? Or browsing Neopets while running the program?

#5737 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:04 AM

Are you using a proxy? Or browsing Neopets while running the program?

Nope, i wasnt using a proxy nor browsing neopets while running the program. I also encountered a problem when refreshing at shops in neopets without abrosia.

It would say "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" but when i refresh again, then the page loads. The same thing happenes for both firefox and chrome. I did clear my cookies etc.

Can the problem im having with abrosia related to my browser?

Edited by protan, 18 April 2011 - 08:05 AM.

#5738 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:06 AM

Nope, i wasnt using a proxy nor browsing neopets while running the program. I also encountered a problem when refreshing at shops in neopets without abrosia.

It would say "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" but when i refresh again, then the page loads. The same thing happenes for both firefox and chrome. I did clear my cookies etc.

Can the problem im having with abrosia related to my browser?

Neo is having some kind of stupid server issue. Pretty much every 1/3 page I load gives me an error. So that part is not your fault.

#5739 sharpeye767

sharpeye767
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

My abrosa has gotten me about 3 million so far over 4 weeks.

#5740 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:04 AM

To answer Simplicity my buy times range from around 1.5-5.9 seconds. Average is about 2.7 I wouldnt really say this was 'slow' for me its safe... the 3-4 second + buys Im guessing there was a lag spike somewhere though it does seem strange that I still get items netting me an 80k profit in 5 second buys :S

Im also still having problems with using a proxy with Abrosia, It will login fine on my un-proxied account but if I try and log with a proxy I get

instantly. I've deleted everything and tried re-installing but no luck. Please dont just say "Dont use a proxy" lol thats not really an option on the other acc's

#5741 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:19 AM

To answer Simplicity my buy times range from around 1.5-5.9 seconds. Average is about 2.7 I wouldnt really say this was 'slow' for me its safe... the 3-4 second + buys Im guessing there was a lag spike somewhere though it does seem strange that I still get items netting me an 80k profit in 5 second buys :S

Im also still having problems with using a proxy with Abrosia, It will login fine on my un-proxied account but if I try and log with a proxy I get

instantly. I've deleted everything and tried re-installing but no luck. Please dont just say "Dont use a proxy" lol thats not really an option on the other acc's

thanks for answering that, iu guess i do have slightly slow buy times then probably why i dont get as many UBs as everyone else

and on the note of proxies i seem to have my prblems with them as well they seem to just tend to want to log out after a certain period of time

#5742 xangxang

xangxang
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:12 PM

My abrosa has gotten me about 3 million so far over 4 weeks.

3m!! so great!
which shops are you restocking?

#5743 vampiro91

vampiro91
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:54 AM

This program don't take screenshots. Why?

#5744 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:00 AM

It does. You need to enable it in the program settings window. Then nominate where you wish the screenshots to be saved of successful buys on your hard drive.

Heres an example:

Posted Image

then

Posted Image

If this helps you please +rep me by clicking on the green + button over there -------------------> in the bottom right corner of my post :)

Edited by Strategist, 23 April 2011 - 04:19 AM.

#5745 vampiro91

vampiro91
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:59 AM

~Yes, you helped me, but only thing, the ABrosia don't save the pictures:

Spoiler

I don't get any images from this log :(

#5746 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:49 PM

Hey, does this thing work 24/7? Because I swear I turned it off... and it keeps on grabbing more stuff...

#5747 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:53 PM

Hey, does this thing work 24/7? Because I swear I turned it off... and it keeps on grabbing more stuff...

Make sure it's not minimized to the toolbar, it's not supposed to run 24/7. If you're not sure if it turned off correctly then just close the program.

~Yes, you helped me, but only thing, the ABrosia don't save the pictures:

Spoiler

I don't get any images from this log :(

Posting a log like that is rather dangerous, you might want to edit that stuff out or TNT could very easily track your account. I'm not sure about the images thing becuase I've never tried it.

#5748 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:58 PM

Yea... I have like ten of them minimized there... but I can't pull it up??

#5749 Pryde

Pryde
  • 764 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:10 PM

Best way to avoid a quick RS Ban?

#5750 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

slower refresh wait...

20 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users