Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#5751 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:00 AM

How many posts does it take to get the premium version on AB? I remember reading it somewhere but I forget the exact amount...

I have had problems with proxys in the past, its best just not to use one, even the fast ones are too slow to buy anything decent...

500?

Best way to avoid a quick RS Ban?

Don't leave it on for too long at a time.1 hour at a time and do it in intervals of 1-2 hours inbetween.

#5752 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:19 AM

just wondering with the newish AAA function added on what exactly can you manipulate? im from australia so i know that my refresh times are a hell of a lot slower just wondering what the 52-57 meant exactly and if their was anyway i could improve my buying =]

#5753 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

just wondering with the newish AAA function added on what exactly can you manipulate? im from australia so i know that my refresh times are a hell of a lot slower just wondering what the 52-57 meant exactly and if their was anyway i could improve my buying =]

Neopets has a server in Aus so you shouldnt have too much delay than other parts of the world.

52 - 57 is the seconds past the minute when the AAA restocks. It only restocks at that time so theres no point changing it :)

#5754 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:12 PM

Neopets has a server in Aus so you shouldnt have too much delay than other parts of the world.

Since when?

#5755 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:26 PM

Since when?

Well its viacom not neopets specificly obviously, and soul stealer mentioned it. Ive had a quick google, theres some .au names coming up for them but cant get any more info :)

#5756 Jake0626

Jake0626
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

Without premium (500 posts) are you limited to the shops you can visit? Because I am not a member and I go to some of the low end shops, without much profit. I have never been to the bookshop or any other good places to restock. Is it because there is a lot of people that restock there? If so can you change the settings to let your restock there even if others are there?

Edited by Jake0626, 25 April 2011 - 02:34 PM.

#5757 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:35 PM

Without premium (500 posts) are you limited to the shops you can visit? Because I am not a member and I go to some of the low end shops, without much profit. I have never been to the bookshop or any other good places to restock. Is it because there is a lot of people that restock there? If so can you change the settings to let your restock there even if others are there?

Yes, and yes, when your advanced you can pick your shops and change your settings.

#5758 policepro

policepro
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:35 PM

So is there a AAA feature?

#5759 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

So is there a AAA feature?

If you mean AAA-grade steak, we most definitely added that in the new release.

Posted Image
Spoiler

#5760 policepro

policepro
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:58 PM

Posted Image

Spoiler

Lol

Do you have to have premium to use it though?

Sorry I am a noob

Edited by policepro, 25 April 2011 - 07:06 PM.

#5761 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:08 PM

Posted Image

Spoiler

Bahahah I love you <3

Lol

Do you have to have premium to use it though?

Sorry I am a noob

Yes premium/advanced here at neocodex for AAA

#5762 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image

Spoiler

Man, that t-bone steak looks fucking mouth-wateringly awesome! I cant wait to get me some of that. I didnt even realise Abrosia catered for us food connoisseurs! :D

Edited by Strategist, 25 April 2011 - 09:13 PM.

#5763 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:57 AM

Just got myself the program and am really excited to use it! I used to do restock a lot myself, but that was like what, 6 years ago?

Yesterday I actually had a dream about neopets and remembered my password, WOW!

And surprisingly I still have a little bit of cash. I tried restocking my own but got totally owned. :( Thanks for an amazing program!

#5764 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:38 AM

Just got myself the program and am really excited to use it! I used to do restock a lot myself, but that was like what, 6 years ago?

Yesterday I actually had a dream about neopets and remembered my password, WOW!

And surprisingly I still have a little bit of cash. I tried restocking my own but got totally owned. :( Thanks for an amazing program!

just to let you know that a lot of the functions wont be avaliable until you get advanced, you can use the basic settings and such but it is still a great program that was developed.

all the other programs on there are fantastic too

#5765 chomps268

chomps268
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:58 PM

When I use Abrosia, it randomly stops working. Like...almost always. This is the log I get:

Exception in thread Thread-4:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Abrosia.py", line 1096, in run
File "Abrosia.py", line 1306, in processNextTaskItem
File "Abrosia.py", line 2243, in visitShopMain
AttributeError: Abrosia got logged out and login failed, so program was forcibly aborted.

AttributeError: Abrosia got logged out and login failed, so program was forcibly aborted.

Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

Traceback (most recent call last):Traceback (most recent call last):Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

Exception in thread Thread-5:
File "Abrosia.py", line 933, in run
TypeError: object of type 'bool' has no len()

Exception in thread Thread-199:

Exception in thread Thread-6:

Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-5:
File "Abrosia.py", line 933, in run
TypeError: object of type 'bool' has no len()

File "Abrosia.py", line 1356, in processNextTaskItem
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 108, in feed
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 148, in goahead
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 226, in parse_starttag
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 301, in check_for_whole_start_tag
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 115, in error
HTMLParseError: malformed start tag, at line 1383, column 61

Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):
File "Abrosia.py", line 1012, in run
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'Session_IglooBoughtItems'
Exception in thread Thread-6:

Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-7 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-5 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-4 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

#5766 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:06 PM

I'm not a programmer but are you trying to browse neo/run any other programs at the same time? It states right there that it's being logged out so you need to figure out why that is.

#5767 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:08 PM

Stop getting logged out.

#5768 chomps268

chomps268
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

Stop getting logged out.

I was trying to browse the site while ABing, but I guess that's not happening?

Ummm.. other than that, it's been giving me an error as soon as I click start x.x Well... not really an error, but it says "going to shop..." and just sits there. Then I exit out and it tells me to check the log for errors.

EDIT: Got it working. I had a different theme going, aswell as just getting the free trial of premium... So portal was on. One or the other (or both) was causing the error.

Edited by chomps268, 26 April 2011 - 05:56 PM.

#5769 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:28 PM

I have a quick question.

I understand that even with AB, it is not possible to get items most of the time due to the vast amount of people using it, but is it normal for ABrosia to not even get a haggle for 3 hours straight?

The first hour that I turned it on, I managed to get some cheap stuff, and of course missed quite a few haggles because they went too fast, but for the next 3 hours, the log was completely empty. Just like to know if this is normal.

#5770 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:16 AM

I have a quick question.

I understand that even with AB, it is not possible to get items most of the time due to the vast amount of people using it, but is it normal for ABrosia to not even get a haggle for 3 hours straight?

The first hour that I turned it on, I managed to get some cheap stuff, and of course missed quite a few haggles because they went too fast, but for the next 3 hours, the log was completely empty. Just like to know if this is normal.

Depends which shop you're in, your settings, any restock lists you're using etc. There's too many variables to give a definite answer.

#5771 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:29 AM

There's many times where a shop like magic (2) won't stock anything good for probably 2 hours give or take a bit. So if you'r in one of the high profile shops such as that theres a chance you caught some of that unfortunate time span.

#5772 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:34 AM

Depends which shop you're in, your settings, any restock lists you're using etc. There's too many variables to give a definite answer.

Oh, I was using the default since I'm not at 500 post yet. So I'm going around random shops hoping for a stock.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's right or not, but I suppose I'm fine now since I just missed an UB stamp a few minutes ago. I guess this proves that it is possible to not even have a haggle for 2 hours straight. :) Thanks for the replies!

#5773 chomps268

chomps268
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

I would reccomend taking a couple hour break after ABing that long.

#5774 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:45 AM

Oh, I was using the default since I'm not at 500 post yet. So I'm going around random shops hoping for a stock.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's right or not, but I suppose I'm fine now since I just missed an UB stamp a few minutes ago. I guess this proves that it is possible to not even have a haggle for 2 hours straight. :) Thanks for the replies!

you cant really manipulate many of hte functions without advanced. when i was using the basic version i could still get items once in a while due to no competition in some of the smaller stores.

Stamps though are pretty much a no go if they are unbuyable, you will see some peopel post insane refresh times and such adn run the risk of getting banned, they do this to increase their changes of getting these million neopoint items, with basic version only you will only ever get the haggle screen

although it is advised not to AB for too long i found that so long as your times are very reasonable you can go on restocking for a good few hours without getting restocked banned or banned in general as you dont get too many items

#5775 Konpaku

Konpaku
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

Sorry if this has been asked before, just making clear.
In order to use some of the more advanced features I need a higher post count, yes?

26 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users