Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#5776 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:42 AM

Sorry if this has been asked before, just making clear.
In order to use some of the more advanced features I need a higher post count, yes?

You need to be an advanced member which I believe is either 500 posts or you can spend $5 a month to obtain and maintain then advanced member status.

#5777 holyfrog

holyfrog
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:01 PM

How long does 500 posts take?

Oh and btw I would just like to point out this is one of the best programs which has gotten me several mils, it does get unbuyables regardless of store, its more based on luck. But the main restocks I seem to get are mainly bags of peanuts and gourmet cooking for your pet which I have found is sort of a trend.

#5778 saphira

saphira
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:41 AM

is anyone having trouble using this with Windows XP? i can use it no problem on Win 7 at home.. and it used to work fine on XP.. but now it just no longer works.. status just sayings "initializing" for 6 hrs.

#5779 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:50 AM

Its fine on XP on my desktop.....

#5780 Cass2

Cass2
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:02 PM

Does this program usually work with windows 7 64-bit?

#5781 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:48 PM

I have windows 7 64-bit and it has always worked for me Cass.

#5782 Rekkonin

Rekkonin
  • 201 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

Hello! I just found this and I'm hoping for some actual profit.

How long did it take you to see any significant income, say 100k? And what was your best buy using this?

#5783 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

Hello! I just found this and I'm hoping for some actual profit.

How long did it take you to see any significant income, say 100k? And what was your best buy using this?

Many advanced members on neocodex make 1 - 3 million easy per week. Normal members like yourself will probably find it more 100k - 500k per week.

Also advanced members frequesntly manage to AB draik eggs, and high end morphing potions using the program.

#5784 Kendeox

Kendeox
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

The program is safe? do not freeze?

#5785 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:53 AM

Of course you can get frozen for it; it's cheating. No program is "safe". However, if you do not leave it on for long periods of time and keep your settings relatively conservative you have a good chance of not getting caught.

Edited by Connery, 02 May 2011 - 06:14 PM.

#5786 Jilly

Jilly
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:05 PM

Having an issue where I cant get past initializing. It'll say "Status: Initializing..." for a while and sometimes it goes blank. It still gives me the option to stop, but when I do click it, it still says it's initializing. When I close it, a pop up appears saying errors occurred and to see the log file for details.

Anyone know how to fix this? I just downloaded it yesterday. I had gotten it working

Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "PyCodexChex2.pyo", line 115, in run
File "PyCodexChex2.pyo", line 180, in completeForm
File "Abrosia.py", line 4062, in PostChecksRoutines
File "NPLogin.pyo", line 811, in detectBrowserCookies
File "CookieImporter.pyo", line 242, in ImportCookies_Firefox
File "CookieImporter.pyo", line 21, in sqlite2cookie_Firefox
DatabaseError: file is encrypted or is not a database

Exception in thread Thread-2:
File "Abrosia.py", line 1087, in run
File "Abrosia.py", line 1118, in InitializeSession
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetWrapper'

What the error log said, if that helps any.

Thanks. (:

#5787 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:21 PM

Having an issue where I cant get past initializing. It'll say "Status: Initializing..." for a while and sometimes it goes blank. It still gives me the option to stop, but when I do click it, it still says it's initializing. When I close it, a pop up appears saying errors occurred and to see the log file for details.

Anyone know how to fix this? I just downloaded it yesterday. I had gotten it working

Exception in thread Thread-1:
File "PyCodexChex2.pyo", line 115, in run
File "PyCodexChex2.pyo", line 180, in completeForm
File "Abrosia.py", line 4062, in PostChecksRoutines
File "NPLogin.pyo", line 811, in detectBrowserCookies
File "CookieImporter.pyo", line 242, in ImportCookies_Firefox
File "CookieImporter.pyo", line 21, in sqlite2cookie_Firefox
DatabaseError: file is encrypted or is not a database

Exception in thread Thread-2:
File "Abrosia.py", line 1087, in run
File "Abrosia.py", line 1118, in InitializeSession
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetWrapper'

What the error log said, if that helps any.

Thanks. (:

I'm not a programmer but if it worked before just try reinstalling.

#5788 Jilly

Jilly
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

I tried reinstalling, but it kept my settings from when I had it installed first. I think I'll reinstalling the required files and see if that works.

edit this seemed to fix it. (:

Edited by Jilly, 03 May 2011 - 11:22 AM.

#5789 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:28 AM

there are many things that you can manipulate in order to increase your chances of getting the item, the more unreasonable your times are the higher chance of freeze, also depends on how many items you get and how many items you buy imo.

as a basic member you are limited to what you can do and with those times you are fairly safe from being frozen

just remember you are cheating so freezerate is alwasy there no matter how low

#5790 myck442

myck442
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:09 AM

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find anything. I'm wondering if it is ok to be logged into Abrosia, but not running it, and neopets at the same time. I am wanting to run it, but stop it for a few minutes to check up on an auction every now and then.

#5791 persimmonz

persimmonz
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:31 AM

So you suggest not tinkering with the basic defaults? (as a beginning user) Results could be seen just letting it run as is? I might be way too excited about this.

#5792 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:56 AM

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find anything. I'm wondering if it is ok to be logged into Abrosia, but not running it, and neopets at the same time. I am wanting to run it, but stop it for a few minutes to check up on an auction every now and then.

This is fine, as long as you dont' have it running at all i.e. even if the scheduler is not running it, Abrosia is still running . Make sure to press "stop"

So you suggest not tinkering with the basic defaults? (as a beginning user) Results could be seen just letting it run as is? I might be way too excited about this.

To start off, yes. Usually the settings are good, but if you want to make them higher later, that's up to you.

#5793 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:13 PM

First of all, I want to thank again for this amazing program.

However, I have noticed Abrosia has some issues with firefox om my computer lately.
It failed whenever it tried to import the ckies with Firefox, but I forced it to sinchronize with FF anyways, but now I can't make it work again.

This is what it tells me:

File "ProgramManager.py", line 216, in OnStartProgram
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 4180, in __init__

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 4139, in initialize

File "NPLogin.pyo", line 797, in detectBrowserCookies
File "CookieImporter.pyo", line 240, in ImportCookies_Firefox
File "CookieImporter.pyo", line 22, in sqlite2cookie_Firefox
pysqlite2._sqlite.DatabaseError: file is encrypted or is not a database

(I'm running it from program manager)
I hope yu can fix this Bug, thanks in advance.

*edit*
Fixed, I sinchronized another Boot with Google Chrome (the neopet transfer utility)
and it seems to be fixed now. But thanks for your time reading. (but it still have problems importing cookies from FF, and IDK why :()

Edited by Ziz, 04 May 2011 - 07:18 PM.

#5794 khan

khan
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hi, how do you un-watch a topic? D;<

#5795 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

Hi, how do you un-watch a topic? D;<

Umm... IDK, but maybe you can get more help making a topic in the right forum.
(And you can go here to manage your unwatched topics: http://www.neocodex....&area=topicsubs)

#5796 semore

semore
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:44 AM

How long does it take to make a mill using this on average? Never used an ABer before. I'm a pretty awesome RSer rsing Draik eggs and mps and stuff without cheating, but sometimes I only have access to this shitty laptop which doesn't stand a chance in my shops.

Basically, I'm asking if it's worth it. I don't want to put an account in jeopardy of getting iced just for a couple hundred k a day when I could just be patient and wait to manually RS myself.

Edited by semore, 05 May 2011 - 01:30 AM.

#5797 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:02 AM

It depends how you use it and which items you get, in about 3 weeks of using it I've bought 132 items (none that sold for over 500k) and made 4,000,000. I would recommend acquiring a shell or two to AB on and run it through a proxy and just let it run on your computer/laptop while you RS manually on your main. The best part of the AB is that you don't have to do anything, you sit back watch a movie and come back every once in a while to see what it's bought. If you prefer to RS manually and are good at it maybe an AB isn't for you.

#5798 semore

semore
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:07 AM

It depends how you use it and which items you get, in about 3 weeks of using it I've bought 132 items (none that sold for over 500k) and made 4,000,000. I would recommend acquiring a shell or two to AB on and run it through a proxy and just let it run on your computer/laptop while you RS manually on your main. The best part of the AB is that you don't have to do anything, you sit back watch a movie and come back every once in a while to see what it's bought. If you prefer to RS manually and are good at it maybe an AB isn't for you.

Sounds like it can't hurt I guess. Are you using the basic version? And in the advanced version is it possible to just set it up to where it only ABs stamp magic toy bm dm?

#5799 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:30 AM

I'm using the advanced version although I've heard you still make decent profits from the basic version and yes in advanced you have full access to the program and can set it to whatever you want.

#5800 persimmonz

persimmonz
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:03 AM

This is probably a very stupid question... so you're not supposed to be doing ANYTHING on your acct while the AB is on? And why?

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users