Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#5901 Wrackspurt

Wrackspurt
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:45 AM

Question : Is it safe to AB in Magic?
Like, just one MP?

#5902 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:16 AM

Question : Is it safe to AB in Magic?
Like, just one MP?

As long as you use reasonable settings, you should be fine.

Don't go overboard, though.

#5903 Wrackspurt

Wrackspurt
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:12 AM

As long as you use reasonable settings, you should be fine.

Don't go overboard, though.

I'm not an advanced member and I just set the settings to default. is that okay? :S

#5904 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:58 AM

I'm not an advanced member and I just set the settings to default. is that okay? :S

default settings are fine for all shops, but i doubt you'd have much luck in magic though with that

#5905 Wrackspurt

Wrackspurt
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:00 AM

default settings are fine for all shops, but i doubt you'd have much luck in magic though with that

I can hope :D Man, I wish I were advanced but I don't wanna pay haha. I'll slowwwlyy work my post count up. How often does a shop RS? I know it's random but like a few times an hour or what?

Btw, does anyone know what happened to the purge? I never see the board in PC anymore.

Edited by dianna1, 18 May 2011 - 03:03 AM.

#5906 Fresca

Fresca
  • 514 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:05 AM

Just a note, now that we have to open Abrosia through the Program Manager when you click Help > Abrosia User Manual (PDF) nothing happens.

#5907 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:43 PM

Hello (: now on abrosia we can see the nst time, but it's wrong here D: what can i do to fix it? I don't want to change my pc time always...

[EDIT]

Actually, changing my computer time does not affect that :/

Edited by Jibrille, 22 May 2011 - 01:47 PM.

#5908 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:57 PM

Hello (: now on abrosia we can see the nst time, but it's wrong here D: what can i do to fix it? I don't want to change my pc time always...

[EDIT]

Actually, changing my computer time does not affect that :/

The time doesn't matter. Do not worry about it.

#5909 NeoChris

NeoChris
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

which shops are recommended for "NO-advanced member"?

Edited by Nacil30, 03 September 2011 - 07:32 AM.

#5910 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

Just let ambrosia do what it does. Like... don't touch anything, and hit start.

Also, if you make a schedule, is it with the neopian time or your computers?

#5911 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

Just let ambrosia do what it does. Like... don't touch anything, and hit start.

Also, if you make a schedule, is it with the neopian time or your computers?

Your computers

#5912 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:47 PM

sorry my bad english

Well when i was using this, using my own lists and a certain shop didnt work. It worked much better just letting the program go to randomly different shops

#5913 thebrooder

thebrooder
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:59 AM

sorry my bad english

I always find you better off going to places where things stock more than 1,

good shops are pharmacy, food, chocolate, backgrounds etc

#5914 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:04 AM

Sorry, I have a question.
What does 'user agent' do under the web setting tab?
If I enable it, what do I have to type in too?
I tried looking it up in the user pdf manual but I cant find an explanation to use it.
And I am an advance user, just in case you might ask Posted Image

#5915 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:17 AM

go to: http://whatsmyuseragent.com/
that should give you all the info that you need :p

#5916 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:37 AM

well......it's really for us(non-advanced users) to earn an amount of money...... is there any non-advanced user who has gained Big Money by ABer?
Could you giveme some suggestions? do you think it's wise to use lists? because it's hard for me to get items although i know it's all random..........

#5917 myck442

myck442
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:45 AM

I've always heard that using the Neocodex database is been proven better than custom lists.
I am having a problem getting past the Codex Checker, always getting the "program check failed" message. I've unistalled, reinstalled, and nothing. Searching through these forums no one who has this problem seems to get a definite answer. Is time the only fix?

Herpa Derp, figured out its the new program manager. Anyone experiencing this problem, go download the new program manager!

#5918 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:50 PM

well......it's really for us(non-advanced users) to earn an amount of money...... is there any non-advanced user who has gained Big Money by ABer?
Could you giveme some suggestions? do you think it's wise to use lists? because it's hard for me to get items although i know it's all random..........

Yes, I have restocked 2 UBs from Coin and Spooky Food in the past 3 days. I recommend using lists as you get to actually go to that profitable shop instead of going to a random shop. However, you will have to make your own list, which is a bit of a hassle, but its definitely better.

#5919 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:07 PM

I thought spooky foods hardly restocked and was always full..

#5920 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

spooky foods, in my opinion, is a really good shop because there are usually alot of items that are not UB but offer good profit. And it restocks quite often.

#5921 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:32 AM

Just a question, but if youre using a list in abrosia, how does it select which item it goes for first? Say there are two profitable items in a shop... Does abrosia go for the first one it sees, or does it check the list and go for the first match on the list?

#5922 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

Just a question, but if youre using a list in abrosia, how does it select which item it goes for first? Say there are two profitable items in a shop... Does abrosia go for the first one it sees, or does it check the list and go for the first match on the list?

It goes for the first item it sees, not neccessarily highest profit (although the two are not mutually exclusive).

#5923 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

It goes for the first item it sees, not neccessarily highest profit (although the two are not mutually exclusive).

I'm pretty sure I sort it based on profit. If that's not working, that's definitely a bug.

#5924 MikeyMikey

MikeyMikey
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

Hey my AB buys things in basically every other shop. It will stay in a certain store for 45 mins and not buy anything and i'm pretty sure it restocked. Is this because i'm not an advanced member or possibly it refreshes too late and the profitable items in the database have already been picked up?

#5925 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:08 PM

Hey my AB buys things in basically every other shop. It will stay in a certain store for 45 mins and not buy anything and i'm pretty sure it restocked. Is this because i'm not an advanced member or possibly it refreshes too late and the profitable items in the database have already been picked up?

It's just luck. Your profits could be too high, or you could have simply missed the restock.

15 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users