Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6076 DoraB

DoraB
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:37 AM

I have been getting times of "-1 ms" most times are 1500-1800 though..... is this normal?

#6077 Basstar

Basstar
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:09 AM

hm okay i didnt read enough so my fault... np forgot what i wrote ;)

#6078 moopie

moopie
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

Does anyone else have a problem with Abrosia refreshing every minute in the attic instead of the designated 7 minutes? I've tried searching for an answer in this topic and in others, but to no avail.

#6079 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

Does anyone else have a problem with Abrosia refreshing every minute in the attic instead of the designated 7 minutes? I've tried searching for an answer in this topic and in others, but to no avail.

We have not yet hard-coded the minutes into the program. As soon as someone gets the chance, this will be added in. Sorry. :(

#6080 Ameria

Ameria
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:48 AM

Don't know if this is the best area to post, but...

I'm new to this. Abrosia is running here for two hours or more and it not bought anything yet, this is normal? [Magical Bookshop]

My configurations in spoiler.

Spoiler

Anyone can help?

#6081 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:51 AM

Don't know if this is the best area to post, but...

I'm new to this. Abrosia is running here for two hours or more and it not bought anything yet, this is normal? [Magical Bookshop]

My configurations in spoiler.

Spoiler

Anyone can help?

Yes. Since you're not an Advanced Member, you only have access to certain features in Abrosia and you have some limitations, too.

Let's break it down. Your wait delay is fine, so is your prehaggle + OCR (don't change these if you're not Advanced).

Your main shop buy algorithm should NOT be fixed. Set it to smart, 0.1. This is CRUCIAL, because if an items price is 4950, it haggles at 4949, making it look a lot more legit than fixed, which does not take in account the price and only subtracts a fixed percentage of NP.

As for your main shop settings, you said that you were ABing in Magical Bookshop. Since you're not Advanced and using the Neocodex item db, I'm assuming it randomly selected that shop for you.

My recommendation for non-advanced members is to use a manual shop list. Pick a shop you want, and then if you need a restock list use this guide. Then in Abrosia, load the list by selecting "Load a manual shop list" and click Add. Specify the shop ID.

The manual shop lists make it look more legit when you're not advanced, because since you'll only be ABing in one shop, it gives the sense that you know the profitable items in that shop. The Item DB mode randomly selects a shop and ABs in it, so if you get 4 profitable items from shop X, 2 from Y, 3 from Z, etc, etc...well, it's not very legit because no one knows ALL the profitable items in every single shop. Plus if you pick a non-risky, good cash flow shop, you can have a steady stream of income.

When you get to Advanced (you can always buy a subscription like I did - it's worth it), then you can and SHOULD use the Item DB, because it allows you to pick how many and which shops to AB in, custom refresh wait times, prehaggle and OCR stuff, basically, everything.

#6082 Ameria

Ameria
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:20 AM

Thanks for the help!

Yes. Since you're not an Advanced Member, you only have access to certain features in Abrosia and you have some limitations, too.

Let's break it down. Your wait delay is fine, so is your prehaggle + OCR (don't change these if you're not Advanced).

Your main shop buy algorithm should NOT be fixed. Set it to smart, 0.1. This is CRUCIAL, because if an items price is 4950, it haggles at 4949, making it look a lot more legit than fixed, which does not take in account the price and only subtracts a fixed percentage of NP.

Ok, fixed.

My recommendation for non-advanced members is to use a manual shop list. Then in Abrosia, load the list by selecting "Load a manual shop list" and click Add. Specify the shop ID.

The manual shop lists make it look more legit when you're not advanced, because since you'll only be ABing in one shop, it gives the sense that you know the profitable items in that shop. The Item DB mode randomly selects a shop and ABs in it, so if you get 4 profitable items from shop X, 2 from Y, 3 from Z, etc, etc...well, it's not very legit because no one knows ALL the profitable items in every single shop. Plus if you pick a non-risky, good cash flow shop, you can have a steady stream of income.

When you get to Advanced (you can always buy a subscription like I did - it's worth it), then you can and SHOULD use the Item DB, because it allows you to pick how many and which shops to AB in, custom refresh wait times, prehaggle and OCR stuff, basically, everything.

Hmm...

If i use a Manual shop list, the Abrosia will not randomly select a shop anymore? It will only AB at the shop ID in the manual list? With that i can AB only in a shop, right?

It will only buy items that are on the list, right? I read the guide, but i'm "outdated" with neopets xD, i will send you a PM.

#6083 necospes

necospes
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:35 AM

Hmm...

If i use a Manual shop list, the Abrosia will not randomly select a shop anymore? It will only AB at the shop ID in the manual list? With that i can AB only in a shop, right?

It will only buy items that are on the list, right? I read the guide, but i'm "outdated" with neopets xD, i will send you a PM.

Yes, you are correct.

#6084 moopie

moopie
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

We have not yet hard-coded the minutes into the program. As soon as someone gets the chance, this will be added in. Sorry. :(

Oh! Okay, I just thought it might have been an issue that has been accidentally overlooked. Thank you (:

#6085 Ameria

Ameria
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:11 PM

I tried to make a list, but i'm not sure if it is correct.

Spoiler

Magical Bookshop with 2000+ profit. If it's correct, why Abrosia is running like 1 and half hour and dont bought anything yet? :f

Edited by Ameria, 28 July 2011 - 06:12 PM.

#6086 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

I tried to make a list, but i'm not sure if it is correct.

Spoiler

Magical Bookshop with 2000+ profit. If it's correct, why Abrosia is running like 1 and half hour and dont bought anything yet? :f

The list appears to be formatted correctly, you're probably just getting unlucky.

#6087 Ameria

Ameria
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

The list appears to be formatted correctly, you're probably just getting unlucky.

3 hours+ and...nothing.

Very unlucky? D:

#6088 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:39 PM

3 hours+ and...nothing.

Very unlucky? D:

Iunno... I get that from time to time... Had a streak of 5 hours without catching a single restock.

#6089 necospes

necospes
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:00 AM

3 hours+ and...nothing.

Very unlucky? D:

Keep going, you might just be really unlucky. Are you getting misses at least?

#6090 Ameria

Ameria
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:38 AM

Nop...I'm really getting nothing and i've tried for +2 hours. oO

#6091 Lovato

Lovato

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:14 AM

Nop...I'm really getting nothing and i've tried for +2 hours. oO

Try a different shop then, might work.

#6092 hellolilly

hellolilly
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:40 PM

best download in the history of downloads lol

#6093 DoraB

DoraB
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:03 AM

That's been happening for me as well..... I will randomly get an item here and there but it won't show misses.

#6094 Lovato

Lovato

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:04 PM

That's been happening for me as well..... I will randomly get an item here and there but it won't show misses.

Well, it's been updated to 1.6.3 today, try now.

#6095 DoraB

DoraB
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

Still not missing anything, maybe my proxy is running slow?

Also it keeps visiting the same shop, I don't remember that before?

#6096 FaceMaul

FaceMaul
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

This may be a stupid question but how do you update it to the latest version?

#6097 effellwhy

effellwhy
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:56 PM

The program manager updates the programs when you restart manager. Everything should update when you close and open it again.

#6098 FaceMaul

FaceMaul
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

The program manager updates the programs when you restart manager. Everything should update when you close and open it again.

Hm. I've closed mine many times. The actual program says 1.3.0 when I'm using it but the description on the program manager it says 1.6.3

#6099 effellwhy

effellwhy
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

Hm. I've closed mine many times. The actual program says 1.3.0 when I'm using it but the description on the program manager it says 1.6.3

Reinstalling might fix it. I don't want to pretend I know everything about the program and feed you bull, so that's about all I got for you :p

#6100 FaceMaul

FaceMaul
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:07 PM

Reinstalling might fix it. I don't want to pretend I know everything about the program and feed you bull, so that's about all I got for you :p

Tried that earlier, actually. Dunno what it is. I removed and reinstalled it from the manager, then when that didn't work I reinstalled the manager itself.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users