Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6151 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:27 AM

why that place so risky...i dig this whole tread but dont seem to get answer about this..

Because the items in Magic shop are usually worth more then items in other shops. they have rare high demand items known as morphing potions, and so everyone believes that TNT stalks the magic shop more then anywhere else looking for Autobuyers

#6152 Fracture

Fracture
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:45 PM

I have a suggestion for Abrosia and figured this would be the appropriate place to share it. I was thinking, since TNT often has a flag raised on your account if you keep refreshing on one page for a certain amount of time, what if when you're ABer takes a break, it randomly browses links on neopets so it looks to them like you're just browsing around? It doesn't seem like it would be too hard to program or whatever.

#6153 Marx

Marx
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

Is anyone else getting an error that says something like "Unhandled Exception.. etc etc. bool~object" or something like that? The first couple of days I used Abrosia I got 2 UB's from plushie palace, and after that day the program hasn't even seen or even missed any items. I'm not RS banned, and this error message only pops up like once a day, otherwise the ABer says it's refreshing like normal.

#6154 lollypops

lollypops
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

this program is great ^^

#6155 iCade43

iCade43
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:25 AM

Can someone tell me how to format a custom shop list?

Or post a small sample one.

Shop ID and Item name.

Edited by level42, 16 August 2011 - 09:26 AM.

#6156 NeoQuest496

NeoQuest496
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

im already tested on new made acc..superbeb prog..already ab 2000np profit..just want to know..is that okay i just leave this program for two days..?? and another question can i play neo when this prog running?..e.g...i playing games while this program AB..

#6157 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:48 PM

im already tested on new made acc..superbeb prog..already ab 2000np profit..just want to know..is that okay i just leave this program for two days..?? and another question can i play neo when this prog running?..e.g...i playing games while this program AB..

1)No. The longer you run it, the higher your chances of being frozen
2)Nope. Do nothing at all on your account while it is running.

#6158 Haus

Haus
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:31 PM

Shop ID and Item name.

Here's a guide: http://www.neocodex....-also-very-easy :)

#6159 mintos

mintos
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:39 PM

It appears the program is buying things not on the list. I'm not advanced and use a custom list, but its buying things from clothes that isn't on the list. The unknown item box is unchecked, but neither option didn't make a difference.

<br />I have a suggestion for Abrosia and figured this would be the appropriate place to share it. I was thinking, since TNT often has a flag raised on your account if you keep refreshing on one page for a certain amount of time, what if when you're ABer takes a break, it randomly browses links on neopets so it looks to them like you're just browsing around? It doesn't seem like it would be too hard to program or whatever.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Yeah I'm doing this manually. I know you can schedule a start and stop but it isn't continuous. But say it takes a break after a restock for 5-10 minutes or something would make it look much more human.

Edited by mintos, 16 August 2011 - 09:41 PM.

#6160 Vizz

Vizz
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

Shop ID and Item name.

I made some here that are free for downloads :D

http://www.neocodex....-free-ab-lists/

Edited by Vizz, 17 August 2011 - 03:39 PM.

#6161 bananarama

bananarama
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

I just had the grundo leader steal something right after I got it. Darn. :p
Thanks so much for this program! Posted Image

#6162 aeriga

aeriga
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:24 AM

As of today the program manager is telling me
"We were unable to properly retrieve the information from the server. Please contact the staff."
I've tried re-downloading the program package but i still have the same problem.
Hopefully it will eventually be fixed. Just thought i would let you know :)
i cannot report the error on the main download page as the link does not work.

Works fine today :) thanks maybe it was just a fluke

Edited by malibumandy, 18 August 2011 - 09:24 AM.

#6163 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:23 PM

As of today the program manager is telling me
"We were unable to properly retrieve the information from the server. Please contact the staff."
I've tried re-downloading the program package but i still have the same problem.
Hopefully it will eventually be fixed. Just thought i would let you know :)
i cannot report the error on the main download page as the link does not work.

Works fine today :) thanks maybe it was just a fluke

Reading announcements might clear this up.

#6164 iCade43

iCade43
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

I made some here that are free for downloads :D

http://www.neocodex....-free-ab-lists/

This is GREAT! Thanks!

Do I have to be an advanced member to use these?

#6165 bananarama

bananarama
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

Hey, it's not letting me log in with the neopets thing (after I already put in the neocodex account?) I've been trying typing the password really slowly incase I'm messing up but I'm positive I have it right. D:

#6166 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:45 PM

This is GREAT! Thanks!

Do I have to be an advanced member to use these?

Normal members can use the manual lists option, you can pick one shop to RS in.

#6167 Ngoduong

Ngoduong
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

For prevevent restock ban, could you add a feature of buying a junk item from any cheap shop every 30 mins or so. Because I've heard that you are banned because you keep refreshing for hour without buying anything.

#6168 NeoQuest496

NeoQuest496
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:22 AM

For prevevent restock ban, could you add a feature of buying a junk item from any cheap shop every 30 mins or so. Because I've heard that you are banned because you keep refreshing for hour without buying anything.

nope..i never iced when running ab for long time without buying anything.if we refresh very fast alot of time sure there will rs ban..i go rs ban 2 time this year..

Edited by NeoQuest496, 20 August 2011 - 02:23 AM.

#6169 Bane

Bane
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

Thank you SO much for this amazing program!!! I just have one question/request:

Is there anyway you can make the "MS Pre-Haggle/Igloo Buy delay" also apply to buying items from the Attic? Because it seems that when purchasing items from the Attic, the general wait time (8 seconds for me) applies, which I think is totally fair for main shops, but kind of stinks for buying Attic items, considering they go so fast. Or are my settings just incorrect?

Thanks again! :funone:

#6170 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

Thank you SO much for this amazing program!!! I just have one question/request:

Is there anyway you can make the "MS Pre-Haggle/Igloo Buy delay" also apply to buying items from the Attic? Because it seems that when purchasing items from the Attic, the general wait time (8 seconds for me) applies, which I think is totally fair for main shops, but kind of stinks for buying Attic items, considering they go so fast. Or are my settings just incorrect?

Thanks again! :funone:

There are separate settings for attic refresh, just look for them under (I think) main program settings, along with the normal times.

#6171 Bane

Bane
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:12 PM

There are separate settings for attic refresh, just look for them under (I think) main program settings, along with the normal times.

Well I have the "Attic Page Delay" setting at around one second. But it seems that that only refreshes the Attic page at that interval, but when it actually tries to buy an item, it uses the "General Wait Delay" of eight seconds...? =/

#6172 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:51 PM

Well I have the "Attic Page Delay" setting at around one second. But it seems that that only refreshes the Attic page at that interval, but when it actually tries to buy an item, it uses the "General Wait Delay" of eight seconds...? =/

No.

#6173 Bane

Bane
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:27 AM

No.

xD

Well then. I must have some sort of setting wrong. I'll try to figure it out. Thanks!

Edit/Update:
Sorry for all of the posts, but it's definitely waiting eight seconds to buy: :sorry:

2011-08-27 02:24:00 - Missed Gors The Mighty Stamp: Sold out.
2011-08-27 02:24:09 - Missed Snorkle Snout: Sold out.
2011-08-27 02:24:18 - Missed Cybunny Diver Suit: Sold out.
2011-08-27 02:24:27 - Missed Happy Birthday Negg: Sold out.

-pokes timestamps- This is all at the Attic.

Edited by neomel, 27 August 2011 - 12:28 AM.

#6174 inima

inima
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:17 AM

Why 8 seconds for no-advanced members?

#6175 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:29 AM

Why 8 seconds for no-advanced members?

Why not?