Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6301 XMadnessX

XMadnessX
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 05:52 AM

Currently there is a problem with Abrosia, I am assuming something to do with a time syncing issue. iargue knows of the issue, but has not been in a position where he has been able to finalise the fix.

Please be patient, and the codex staff apologise for the delay. An announcement in the main news should be made when the fix has been released

Thanks for the info Soul Stealer, will keep an eye on the announcements. :)

#6302 TigerEyeAli

TigerEyeAli
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

Im getting the error all day today! Please help!

#6303 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:14 AM

read above at soul stealers post. BE PATIENT

#6304 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:50 PM

Finally got a hold of shadowlink64 and he clicked the update button for me (And reset the password too!)

We relied on time.gov for to know what date NST was one, so we had the right day for users world wide, and then took our time from neopets. Time.gove went down (Did not see that happening) and thus it timed out.

I've added in a secondary method if we can't use the time.gov server, and so as long as its down your processing time will take between 30-60 seconds longer, but will keep working (Because it waits 9 seconds for a timeout, 5 times :p)

Sorry it took to long to apply this update. I'm essentially working 24/7 at this point :(

#6305 BAUNILY

BAUNILY
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:32 PM

You have to download it here: http://www.neocodex....rograms-in-one/

And Abrosia is not working for me either. Same error as above.

I already have it, thanks. I tought the problem was with the Program Manager but seems that Abrosia isn't working at all. xD

#6306 MahSugah

MahSugah
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:25 PM

abrosia is up and working for me! I had the error from before but it seems fixed now. Might be stuck at processing for a little but its working! Thanks for everything!

#6307 BAUNILY

BAUNILY
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:53 AM

I'm glad the AB is back, but unfortunately there's more people using it than before. I need the 500 posts to speed-up my settings D:

#6308 Petrolino

Petrolino
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:25 AM

Is the "processing" stuck when the shop's full then return to normal "waiting second" when there's more empty rows?

#6309 ahyunnie

ahyunnie
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:53 AM

the stuck on processing was explained by iargue

Finally got a hold of shadowlink64 and he clicked the update button for me (And reset the password too!)

We relied on time.gov for to know what date NST was one, so we had the right day for users world wide, and then took our time from neopets. Time.gove went down (Did not see that happening) and thus it timed out.

I've added in a secondary method if we can't use the time.gov server, and so as long as its down your processing time will take between 30-60 seconds longer, but will keep working (Because it waits 9 seconds for a timeout, 5 times :p)

Sorry it took to long to apply this update. I'm essentially working 24/7 at this point :(

the program should be working for everyone now, if it stalls on processing, just wait a minute or two and it should work like normal.

#6310 Kaloriephobia

Kaloriephobia
  • 1023 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

YAY finally it works like hell again :D
thanks for all :thumbsup:

...cant live without...

#6311 andromeda

andromeda
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:01 PM

Thanks for solving the problem! You are the greatest! Wish every company would work such effective and dependable!
But please donĀ“t work 24/7, we will need you in the future. ;-)

feel hugged

andromeda

#6312 nothereorthere

nothereorthere
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:03 AM

on the igloo buying side of the program, could you add a "stop after 10 items" feature

#6313 sarcastiiclove

sarcastiiclove
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:00 AM

I have a question about the Attic portion. It's been refreshing 3.6, 3.2, 4.1, etc. I thought that it was meant to work every seven minutes?

#6314 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:20 AM

I have a question about the Attic portion. It's been refreshing 3.6, 3.2, 4.1, etc. I thought that it was meant to work every seven minutes?

What is 3.6, 3.2, 4.1 supposed to mean?

#6315 sarcastiiclove

sarcastiiclove
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:57 AM

In the "Waiting __ seconds", those are the numbers that show up. It varies each time.

#6316 DreadPirateRoberts

DreadPirateRoberts
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

I have enable AAA aber checked but abrosia doesn't seem to be going to the attic, this is happening on 3 different computers all with different settings.

#6317 Stitches

Stitches
  • 282 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:11 PM

Hello :) Fairly new to ABing and first time using this program. I've been through the guides but have a couple of questions, and can't be arsed to go through 200+ pages in this thread...

Is it safe to use this on my main account, assuming I'm being really careful to not let it run for more than an hour or so at a time? Do you guys use shells? And if I'm using a shell, is there anything I have to do to make sure it's ABing through a proxy or does this do it automatically?

Thanks very much! Looking forward to trying this out.

#6318 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:12 PM

Hello :) Fairly new to ABing and first time using this program. I've been through the guides but have a couple of questions, and can't be arsed to go through 200+ pages in this thread...

Is it safe to use this on my main account, assuming I'm being really careful to not let it run for more than an hour or so at a time? Do you guys use shells? And if I'm using a shell, is there anything I have to do to make sure it's ABing through a proxy or does this do it automatically?

Thanks very much! Looking forward to trying this out.

Yes, yes and make sure you've entered the proxy into the program settings.

#6319 Stitches

Stitches
  • 282 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:37 PM

Thanks so much.

One more question, sorry. Everything seems to be working fine, except if I want to stop ABing then start again I have to completely restart the program. After stopping, when I go to start again it says 'Status: Initializing...' for a few minutes, then it goes blank and nothing happens except the start/stop button switches to stop. There's no message at the bottom saying "Refreshing in 8.0" etc. When I go to stop it, it just says 'Stopping...' on the button forever. Is that intended?

Edited by Sinn, 23 October 2011 - 10:47 PM.

#6320 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:00 AM

Thanks so much.

One more question, sorry. Everything seems to be working fine, except if I want to stop ABing then start again I have to completely restart the program. After stopping, when I go to start again it says 'Status: Initializing...' for a few minutes, then it goes blank and nothing happens except the start/stop button switches to stop. There's no message at the bottom saying "Refreshing in 8.0" etc. When I go to stop it, it just says 'Stopping...' on the button forever. Is that intended?

I've noticed that the log goes blank. Sliding the scrollbar up and down usually refreshes it. I've not noticed the problem with it breaking when I press stop. Most of the time I cba to wait for it to stop and close it myself anyway though.

#6321 repap

repap
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

Haven't bought anything from the attic in a really long time. Any idea why?

#6322 riz1

riz1
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

Haven't bought anything from the attic in a really long time. Any idea why?

ur not alone. needs to be fixedd

#6323 Stitches

Stitches
  • 282 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:55 PM

Absolutely loving this so far, thank you so much. Posted Image

Is it possible to have the Igloo ABer pause for the required 1min after buying something? I'm worried that having it attempting to buy another item the next refresh might send up red flags, since I'd be constantly getting the "come back in a few minutes" message if legit rs'ing. Plus it's kind of depressing seeing everything I missed, lol.

#6324 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:31 AM

As someone who doesn't have access to advanced membership, I am obviously a run of the mill normal member (sighs), and as a normal member, I was wondering whether there is anyway to only AB certain shops? I find that I AB hardly anything as I am always rotating through shops. Any tips?

EDIT: I realise how ridiculously ridiculous my question was. Sorry.

Edited by cronus, 26 October 2011 - 03:32 AM.

#6325 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:23 AM

As someone who doesn't have access to advanced membership, I am obviously a run of the mill normal member (sighs), and as a normal member, I was wondering whether there is anyway to only AB certain shops? I find that I AB hardly anything as I am always rotating through shops. Any tips?

EDIT: I realise how ridiculously ridiculous my question was. Sorry.

Use your own lists.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users