Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6326 N2Jargon

N2Jargon
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

Hey everyone i'm brand new to ABing so i have a few questions, sorry for the annoyance.

I got restock banned after about 20-30 minutes, Normal?

So i ran the igloo ABer and it always just stayed at "visiting the igloo" and never showed any information after that, So i set it to do just Abandoned Attic. Any info on this?

So after about 6-8 hours of attic running i got 2 items and about 40 misses. Which netted me 200k which is good, But i still have a concern. When i do get something bought it shows [9xxxms]. Which means it took the bot 9 seconds to buy said item? Seems like far too long and i just got extremely lucky.

Also i have no shell accounts that are older than 1 week, So would it be okay for me to use my main? Any precautions i should take? Other than proxy.

Last but not least(sorry!!!) if i was to use a shell account, what age should it be?(i know 3 months would be best) but what age to really make any profit at all. Also how would i go about transferring gold/items with my main on said account?

I am so sorry for the long, many and annoying questions!

#6327 Alyss

Alyss
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

I got restock banned after about 20-30 minutes, Normal?

Not really, how often are you refreshing?

So i ran the igloo ABer and it always just stayed at "visiting the igloo" and never showed any information after that, So i set it to do just Abandoned Attic. Any info on this?

Not sure, I don't use the igloo AB but it should be refreshing + showing a refresh count, I think.

So after about 6-8 hours of attic running i got 2 items and about 40 misses. Which netted me 200k which is good, But i still have a concern. When i do get something bought it shows [9xxxms]. Which means it took the bot 9 seconds to buy said item? Seems like far too long and i just got extremely lucky.

Yup, 9 seconds. Whats your attic page delay set at? Try reducing that if you want to reduce buy times/

Also i have no shell accounts that are older than 1 week, So would it be okay for me to use my main? Any precautions i should take? Other than proxy.

Sure, as long as you're aware theres always some risk involved :p
Precautions: Don't AB with absurdly fast times/for absurdly long, act as legit as you can.
& if you're on your main and haven't used a proxy in the past, don't use a proxy on it

Last but not least(sorry!!!) if i was to use a shell account, what age should it be?(i know 3 months would be best) but what age to really make any profit at all. Also how would i go about transferring gold/items with my main on said account?

You should read super/system, I believe Scot started the guide with a 1month old account and still made heaps of profit. (:
http://www.neocodex....hl__supersystem
And uh, transferring? You could snipe ETS from your own shop (eg put a baby pb in your shop on your shell, quickly buy it on your other account), or transfer it in trades - I heard somewhere you should never transfer more than 750k in one trade, can't remember where.

Hope that helps. (:

#6328 N2Jargon

N2Jargon
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:23 PM

Not really, how often are you refreshing?

Not sure, I don't use the igloo AB but it should be refreshing + showing a refresh count, I think.

Yup, 9 seconds. Whats your attic page delay set at? Try reducing that if you want to reduce buy times/

Sure, as long as you're aware theres always some risk involved :p
Precautions: Don't AB with absurdly fast times/for absurdly long, act as legit as you can.
& if you're on your main and haven't used a proxy in the past, don't use a proxy on it

You should read super/system, I believe Scot started the guide with a 1month old account and still made heaps of profit. (:
http://www.neocodex....hl__supersystem
And uh, transferring? You could snipe ETS from your own shop (eg put a baby pb in your shop on your shell, quickly buy it on your other account), or transfer it in trades - I heard somewhere you should never transfer more than 750k in one trade, can't remember where.

Hope that helps. (:

Thank you for the link, I'll check it out after i respond. Also thanks a lot for the quick responses.

As to the refreshing, I believe is "General wait delay"? It is 8-10 seconds.

Thank you so much =). Just trying to figure it all out to be most effective.

#6329 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

As to the refreshing, I believe is "General wait delay"? It is 8-10 seconds.

Then you probably just got unlucky. O_o
Restock bans are quite random, so it shouldn't happen that often. c:

#6330 N2Jargon

N2Jargon
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

Oh i had 1 other question. Do you guys know of anyone who has been banned using Abrosia?

I like to use it on my main to give my guildies stuff. Most of them seem poor and i don't spend too much so it's nice to buy them crap.

#6331 Alyss

Alyss
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:03 PM

What Musician said. (:

& No problem haha.

Plenty of people get banned for ABing and other things...but plenty of other people have been cheating for ages and haven't been banned yet, so eh.
http://www.neocodex....ly-were-frozen/

#6332 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

Don't use it on your main if you're going to be heartbroken if you lose it.
Just use it on an unknown side/shell and transfer the NP over occasionally.

Wow, that's really nice of you to do! Most people use Abrosia for their own profit. (like me). :p

#6333 N2Jargon

N2Jargon
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

Don't use it on your main if you're going to be heartbroken if you lose it.
Just use it on an unknown side/shell and transfer the NP over occasionally.

Wow, that's really nice of you to do! Most people use Abrosia for their own profit. (like me). :p

All i really want for my own account is a paintbrush(undecided on which) some stat training and to give guildies stuff. I mostly just enjoy chatting with guildies so it's nice to be able to help them.

I also just like seeing a nice number of NP.... not to spend.. just to see.

Is that sad?

#6334 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:36 PM

All i really want for my own account is a paintbrush(undecided on which) some stat training and to give guildies stuff. I mostly just enjoy chatting with guildies so it's nice to be able to help them.

I also just like seeing a nice number of NP.... not to spend.. just to see.

Is that sad?

You're such a sweet person. I like you already. ;)

Teehee, I understand what you mean. I'm a NP-hoarder as well. :p

Oh heck, I'm a hoarder in general.

#6335 N2Jargon

N2Jargon
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:16 PM

You're such a sweet person. I like you already. ;)

Teehee, I understand what you mean. I'm a NP-hoarder as well. :p

Oh heck, I'm a hoarder in general.

lol yea. I used to play way back in the day(when 1 mil was a big deal, lol) and just started playing again about a week ago. I just love to see expensive stuff and a high number of NP. Not to be better than anyone but just for the fun of it.

I'm trying to figure out custom lists and all of that crap on a non member ABer for low risk so i can just glide by. I started using it last night and pretty much just did Attic(got RS banned fast). Got 190k worth of items(2 items lol). Which is already a big deal to me lol. I'm gonna have some fun with this.

lol yea. I used to play way back in the day(when 1 mil was a big deal, lol) and just started playing again about a week ago. I just love to see expensive stuff and a high number of NP. Not to be better than anyone but just for the fun of it.

I'm trying to figure out custom lists and all of that crap on a non member ABer for low risk so i can just glide by. I started using it last night and pretty much just did Attic(got RS banned fast). Got 190k worth of items(2 items lol). Which is already a big deal to me lol. I'm gonna have some fun with this.

I've been running the preset shop/item list and it's been 30 minutes without even an attempt at buying something. Anything i can do to alter this?

Not sure what happened with the quoting there but do i need to go premium to get any advantage out of normal shops? On a shell with 1 week on.

#6336 Alyss

Alyss
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:23 PM

I've been running the preset shop/item list and it's been 30 minutes without even an attempt at buying something. Anything i can do to alter this?

Not sure what happened with the quoting there but do i need to go premium to get any advantage out of normal shops? On a shell with 1 week on.

Nup, when I had normal membership I was still making quite a decent profit in normal shops.

I'd recommend using your own lists - you can make them in the item database
http://www.neocodex....lists-for-free/
^ guide
On a shell that young I'd ab at the pharmacy (:

#6337 N2Jargon

N2Jargon
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

Nup, when I had normal membership I was still making quite a decent profit in normal shops.

I'd recommend using your own lists - you can make them in the item database
http://www.neocodex....lists-for-free/
^ guide
On a shell that young I'd ab at the pharmacy (:

I can't choose where to AB though, and on top of that i just started again so i have no idea what items to put on my own list or how... to do that =(. I sorry.

#6338 Alyss

Alyss
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:37 PM

I can't choose where to AB though, and on top of that i just started again so i have no idea what items to put on my own list or how... to do that =(. I sorry.

Yes you can, choose "Load a manual shop list"

The guide I linked you shows you how to make your own lists (: its really quite simple once you know how. You don't need to know what the items are, the database does that all for you :p

#6339 N2Jargon

N2Jargon
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:42 AM

Yes you can, choose "Load a manual shop list"

The guide I linked you shows you how to make your own lists (: its really quite simple once you know how. You don't need to know what the items are, the database does that all for you :p

Thank you so much Alyss!!! You're a life saver <3333!

So i've figured out the attic delay in buying items. Whilst attic delay option alters the refresh time, When you're doing attic only the general wait delay is what determines how long you wait until you buy it. Just make sure you set it back to what you want it for main shops once you get unbanned from RS.

=O.

#6340 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:17 AM

How much is a good amount of money to start with on an AAA shell?

#6341 Falien

Falien
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:31 PM

I login and start ABrosia, then absolutely nothing happens. What's goin' on? It has been running for >15 minutes. Not a single thing in the log.

#6342 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:33 PM

I login and start ABrosia, then absolutely nothing happens. What's goin' on? It has been running for >15 minutes. Not a single thing in the log.

You're being impatient?

#6343 Falien

Falien
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:47 PM

You're being impatient?

Nah, I found the problem. There was some sort of error; I had to restart Abrosia. It's all fine now. (Before, it wasn't even working at all.)

#6344 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

Could somebody explain how the Attic times work?
Attic settings are .3-.7, but whenever I buy something from there its always around 8000ms or so. I've also noticed that when the ABer tries to buy from the Attic, it always waits the Main Shop Interval before it buys. How come?

#6345 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

Attic settings are .3-.7, but whenever I buy something from there its always around 8000ms or so. I've also noticed that when the ABer tries to buy from the Attic, it always waits the Main Shop Interval before it buys. How come?

I'm actually going to change that soon.

Shadow has it setup so after you buy something, it refreshes a the page after the delay and checks the np change to see if the item was bought. I'll fix it up when I have the time.

IT doesn't wait before it buys, just after.

#6346 N2Jargon

N2Jargon
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:25 PM

I believe i know the answer to this, But if you also go to main shops it'll get you RS banned fast.

The general wait delay is the buy time for attic. I had 9s to buy as well and then put general wait way down(leave attic refresh the same) and it should be 2-3 sec.

#6347 Falien

Falien
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

Abrosia only buys items that have known to be profitable / items that sell, right?

#6348 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:57 AM

Abrosia only buys items that have known to be profitable / items that sell, right?

It buys based on the min profit you set. If it doesn't know an item price, you can choose whether it should buy it or not.

#6349 Falien

Falien
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:15 AM

It buys based on the min profit you set. If it doesn't know an item price, you can choose whether it should buy it or not.

How should I set it up to maximize profit? Or, to maximize time spent/money earned. I've made about 150,000 in 1 1/2 days between Abrosia, Cheat AP, Pyramids AP and NP Gen(Ad clicker). And dailies, ofc.
---

Default settings aren't -bad-, but I'm sure there are better ways to make it slightly more efficient as a normal member.

Edited by Falien, 30 October 2011 - 10:17 AM.

#6350 Alyss

Alyss
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

How should I set it up to maximize profit? Or, to maximize time spent/money earned. I've made about 150,000 in 1 1/2 days between Abrosia, Cheat AP, Pyramids AP and NP Gen(Ad clicker). And dailies, ofc.
---

Default settings aren't -bad-, but I'm sure there are better ways to make it slightly more efficient as a normal member.

Use your own lists (pick your own shops) & keep an eye on how many people are in each shop, because with the default non-advanced settings you're automatically going to be a lot slower than all the advanced members you're competing with

& AB instead of autoplaying Cheat/Pyramids, AB earns more NP in the same amount of time

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users