Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6451 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:20 PM

quick question--does abrosia ever end up working when one is signed out of it? I thought I had turned it off a few hours ago and my computer was closed only to open it again and find a UB in my inventory. I don't really mind but I hope it's not running all day everyday. but it might've been my fault, just making sure. thanks!

If your computer is closed (Usually sleeping) its impossible for any programs to run, at all.

If you have the program manager open, but Abrosia isn't running, the program manager still has a thread running that prices things in the background. signing out, or closing the program manager ends that thread.

#6452 Wocky

Wocky
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:54 PM

Can anyone tell me what the best delay settings are that are also safe? I noticed I'm missing A LOT of items lately. Like I'll get maybe 1 out of 50 items. My current settings are 3.0/5.0 0.5/0.7 1.0/1.4

I don't really know what each setting number even is so I'm not sure what to change.

#6453 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:22 PM

Can anyone tell me what the best delay settings are that are also safe? I noticed I'm missing A LOT of items lately. Like I'll get maybe 1 out of 50 items. My current settings are 3.0/5.0 0.5/0.7 1.0/1.4

I don't really know what each setting number even is so I'm not sure what to change.

Everyone would have different settings based on their locations. The best buy times you want is probably around 1500-1800ms. Just keep lowering your settings till you get what you want.

As for what each setting means (I presume):
3.0/5.0 - General Wait Delay (in seconds) - the interval at which abrosia will refresh at mainshop.
0.5/0.7 - MS Prehaggle / Igloo Buy Delay (in seconds) - Buy Time X
1.0/1.4 - OCR page delay (in seconds) - Buy Time Y

Your total buy time will depend on X+Y. However,

The OCR is the important one.

#6454 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:43 AM

do you guys know where i could test my computer speed??

#6455 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:53 AM

do you guys know where i could test my computer speed??

speedtest.net if you mean you want to test your internet. If you mean processor speeds etc, then use a benchmark tool....

#6456 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:18 AM

speedtest.net if you mean you want to test your internet. If you mean processor speeds etc, then use a benchmark tool....

You'd have to test it to California though since that's where most of the Neopets servers are located (and even then it's not really an accurate measurement of speed to Neopets).

#6457 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:25 AM

You'd have to test it to California though since that's where most of the Neopets servers are located (and even then it's not really an accurate measurement of speed to Neopets).

True that... damn them and their far away location :(

#6458 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:20 AM

HAHA my net speed is super low...... no wonder i could not sometimes get super rare items when ABing...XD
How much fast are yours??

#6459 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:34 AM

HAHA my net speed is super low...... no wonder i could not sometimes get super rare items when ABing...XD
How much fast are yours??

http://www.neocodex....96-speed-tests/

#6460 jarne

jarne
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:24 AM

how long do you guys let abrosia spend at each shop??

#6461 1x1

1x1
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:22 PM

I just let it reach and go usually.

#6462 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:32 PM

20 minutes, that gives me enough time to grab a few nice items per shop, then move on to get a bit more variety.

Of course, slow-moving shops like Brightvale Potionery need at least an hour, if not two, but that LEV would be worth it. :thumbsup:

#6463 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:13 AM

I personally AB for 25 minutes at each shop, but like RJAP had mentioned, it'd depend on where you're ABing and what items they have.

#6464 unamplified

unamplified
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:52 AM

Is it possible to still be competitive for items with restricted settings on Abrosia if you are a non-advanced member?

#6465 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:41 AM

Is it possible to still be competitive for items with restricted settings on Abrosia if you are a non-advanced member?

People make millions without being Advanced.

#6466 shadowman

shadowman
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

how do i pay the subscription without having credit/ debit card?

#6467 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

how do i pay the subscription without having credit/ debit card?

Exchange Neopets related items or currency for one.

Edited by Elindoril, 09 December 2011 - 08:31 PM.

#6468 shadowman

shadowman
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:06 PM

paypal requires me to add credit/debit card......but i have money inside my paypal account.....so what must i do?

can i send money manually from my paypal account instead? cause i do not have credit/debit card.....someone pls help

#6469 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

paypal requires me to add credit/debit card......but i have money inside my paypal account.....so what must i do?

can i send money manually from my paypal account instead? cause i do not have credit/debit card.....someone pls help

I'm pretty sure if you have money in your paypal you can buy the subscription.

Just clicked on the subscriptions tab on top of neocodex and follow its instructions.

You can use paypal to pay. I think it's the only option... :)

#6470 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:44 AM

I'm pretty sure you could contact Paypal if you can't find a way around this problem.

I'm pretty sure if you have money in your paypal you can buy the subscription.

Just clicked on the subscriptions tab on top of neocodex and follow its instructions.

You can use paypal to pay. I think it's the only option... :)

Yeah, just to confirm - it is the only way.

Edited by Russ, 11 December 2011 - 11:14 AM.

#6471 Steffen

Steffen
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:48 AM

Hi.
I've seen people getting millions of NP very fast using this program.
The only thing I get is around 500K NP a day.. How can that be? Sometime I only get 60K a day.
My account is 4 years old and I allways got 200K NP on it, so I can buy stuff. I use the following shop numbers: 2 and 56 also I use the attic thing.
If you know why I get so low NP, please reply asap.

Thanks alot

#6472 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:50 AM

Hi.
I've seen people getting millions of NP very fast using this program.
The only thing I get is around 500K NP a day.. How can that be? Sometime I only get 60K a day.
My account is 4 years old and I allways got 200K NP on it, so I can buy stuff. I use the following shop numbers: 2 and 56 also I use the attic thing.
If you know why I get so low NP, please reply asap.

Thanks alot

You're complaining about getting only around 500K NP a day for no work and for free?

#6473 Steffen

Steffen
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:29 AM

You're complaining about getting only around 500K NP a day for no work and for free?

Yes.
I've heard about people getting millions of NP in no time with the merifoods store.

#6474 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:33 AM

Yes.
I've heard about people getting millions of NP in no time with the merifoods store.

You need to get lucky and usually have a fast connection to get big profit items. 500k in a day is a very good amount of profit for most people as long as they have realistic expectations and aren't greedy.

#6475 Steffen

Steffen
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:07 AM

You need to get lucky and usually have a fast connection to get big profit items. 500k in a day is a very good amount of profit for most people as long as they have realistic expectations and aren't greedy.

Yes, I thought I made 500K a day but now I don't make anything.
I'm missing all the items and my settings are very very low.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users