Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6476 PetPetKilla

PetPetKilla
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:42 AM

Who makes the prices for the abrosia autobuyer, because I've been getting things from the attic that abrosia says is worth 800-3million
and on neopets the thing is worth like 200 500k lol, who makes these prices up they are horribly inaccurate.

One of the latest..

On the Go Cybunny Dress is worth 1.5mil on here.

200k on the trading posts lol.

Edited by PetPetKilla, 14 December 2011 - 10:43 AM.

#6477 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

Who makes the prices for the abrosia autobuyer, because I've been getting things from the attic that abrosia says is worth 800-3million
and on neopets the thing is worth like 200 500k lol, who makes these prices up they are horribly inaccurate.

One of the latest..

On the Go Cybunny Dress is worth 1.5mil on here.

200k on the trading posts lol.

That's because prices can fluctuate quite quickly, you should use this thread if you see any prices which are wrong.

#6478 Rarara

Rarara
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:08 AM

I ran it for the first time today, and got an item with 60k profit, I'm very happy! :D

#6479 PetPetKilla

PetPetKilla
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

That's because prices can fluctuate quite quickly, you should use this thread if you see any prices which are wrong.

I will be posting in that thread thanks!, some of these super high prices are just from last month though, is there pricing automation or something?
I will do this going forward, this is probably the 15th item I've seen worth in the millions on here and a few hundred K on neopets.
thanks for the link!

#6480 TheChedMaster

TheChedMaster
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

I seem to be having horrible luck. My settings are wait delay 8-10 secs, the rest of them default, and profit must be greater than 2000NP. I let it run through the database instead of a specific shop with a list and after two hours, it found NOTHING. No misses, nothing. One random event is all I got. I've been trying for a few days now, putting hours into it, and I've made probably like 10k because it was able to buy stuff the other day. My actual latency is like 200ms. I've tried setting it to profit 1k but it still finds nothing after like half an hour. Would paying the subscription to get advanced help me since I'm not even seeing misses? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't change anything.

Edit: Also, I am not using a proxy, but it does seem slower than it should. I can raid on World of Warcraft (healing) just fine with this connection. When Abrosia says it's waiting however many seconds, I count with it, and it's normally several more seconds wait than it says it's supposed to be. I'm assuming that's not normal?

Edited by TheChedMaster, 14 December 2011 - 10:02 PM.

#6481 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

I seem to be having horrible luck. My settings are wait delay 8-10 secs, the rest of them default, and profit must be greater than 2000NP. I let it run through the database instead of a specific shop with a list and after two hours, it found NOTHING. No misses, nothing. One random event is all I got. I've been trying for a few days now, putting hours into it, and I've made probably like 10k because it was able to buy stuff the other day. My actual latency is like 200ms. I've tried setting it to profit 1k but it still finds nothing after like half an hour. Would paying the subscription to get advanced help me since I'm not even seeing misses? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't change anything.

Edit: Also, I am not using a proxy, but it does seem slower than it should. I can raid on World of Warcraft (healing) just fine with this connection. When Abrosia says it's waiting however many seconds, I count with it, and it's normally several more seconds wait than it says it's supposed to be. I'm assuming that's not normal?

You could be really unlucky and missing the restocks. Try lowering your delay to 8.0 - 8.9 to see if it makes any difference?

Otherwise, the shop you're at is probably a) too competitive i.e. magic, b) 24 items stocked most of the time/slow restocks e.g. plushies/merifoods/furniture/gardening.

I think you are able to switch shops by restarting the program manager.

Edit: I don't count the wait times, but I'm trusting that it should be accurate? :o

#6482 TheChedMaster

TheChedMaster
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

Amusingly enough...right after my post, it managed to buy a few things. I've lowered the delay so I will see if that makes some difference. I will probably go advanced once I get the hang of this. I did notice that it will sit and refresh in a shop and it'll say there are several items in the shop but it won't be buying anything. I'm guessing it's non-profitable junk that nobody wants. It sounds like I am just really unlucky. Thank you for your reply.

#6483 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

Amusingly enough...right after my post, it managed to buy a few things. I've lowered the delay so I will see if that makes some difference. I will probably go advanced once I get the hang of this. I did notice that it will sit and refresh in a shop and it'll say there are several items in the shop but it won't be buying anything. I'm guessing it's non-profitable junk that nobody wants. It sounds like I am just really unlucky. Thank you for your reply.

You're welcome. :)

You need to have patience. It will manage to snag some items after some hours (more if you're advanced because of faster settings). I usually just leave it on and play other games / go school / watch TV. xD

Yep, the remaining items in shop that no one buys are probably those that aren't profitable.

#6484 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

I don't know, buying a load of Lightning Guns, Basic Dryers, Flame Reflectors and U-Bends did me well before I started ABing. The best thing is, almost no-one knows about how profitable it can be. Until now. :)

#6485 Teucer

Teucer
  • 124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:57 AM

Hey, I'm extremely pleased. Whatever changes were made with the attic buyer component within the last month or so fixed everything.

Months and months ago, everything was running great, but then changes were made to Abrosia around the beginning of summer that literally made the attic not work at all, to the point where I stopped running Abrosia for a very long time. I'd periodically checked, but for many many months it never worked right. The attic is important for me because I tend to avoid running Abrosia in any normal shops. I set my refresh rate in the normal shops extremely high, to about a minute, and just run the attic part for hours and hours.

Anyways, I tried Abrosia for the first time in awhile and it's somehow perfect again. Sure it misses 96% of the items it goes after, but that's completely fine. At least it's seeing the items finally!

So my only comment really is, please please please, don't make any major changes to the Attic Autobuyer anymore. Seriously, It's perfect as it is!!

#6486 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:59 AM

Hey, I'm extremely pleased. Whatever changes were made with the attic buyer component within the last month or so fixed everything.

Months and months ago, everything was running great, but then changes were made to Abrosia around the beginning of summer that literally made the attic not work at all, to the point where I stopped running Abrosia for a very long time. I'd periodically checked, but for many many months it never worked right. The attic is important for me because I tend to avoid running Abrosia in any normal shops. I set my refresh rate in the normal shops extremely high, to about a minute, and just run the attic part for hours and hours.

Anyways, I tried Abrosia for the first time in awhile and it's somehow perfect again. Sure it misses 96% of the items it goes after, but that's completely fine. At least it's seeing the items finally!

So my only comment really is, please please please, don't make any major changes to the Attic Autobuyer anymore. Seriously, It's perfect as it is!!

It was just off because of the changes to daylight savings time so the algorithm was updated to accommodate any changes like that in the future automatically (hopefully). :p

#6487 Teucer

Teucer
  • 124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:18 AM

It was just off because of the changes to daylight savings time so the algorithm was updated to accommodate any changes like that in the future automatically (hopefully). :p

That's awesome, thank you!! Posted Image

#6488 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:12 AM

Don't suppose anyone knows if the Attic ABer's still working? Mine seems to not be buying anything. :(

#6489 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:14 AM

Don't suppose anyone knows if the Attic ABer's still working? Mine seems to not be buying anything. :(

It should be, I haven't seen anybody report any problems with it recently.

#6490 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:44 PM

It should be, I haven't seen anybody report any problems with it recently.

In that case, mine isn't. All my settings are reasonable/low.
Any solutions?

#6491 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:47 PM

In that case, mine isn't. All my settings are reasonable/low.
Any solutions?

Does it say how many items are in there?

#6492 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:16 PM

No.

#6493 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:22 PM

No.

Is it checking for restocks at the correct time?

#6494 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

It's checking for restocks, yes. It's visiting it for the duration I've set, but not the time, if you understand what I mean.

Do you want to do this by PM instead Waser?

#6495 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

http://www.sunnyneo.com/attictimer/

Use that timer and see if it's checking at the right time.

#6496 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:08 PM

Ok, thanks Waser. Y'know, this is the third +rep I've given you today... :)

Ok, either it didn't restock, or my AAA ABer is screwed.

Ok, now I've seen the problem, it's refreshing a minute too early, but don't have a solution. :(

Edited by Russ, 20 December 2011 - 05:18 PM.

#6497 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:21 AM

http://www.sunnyneo.com/attictimer/

Use that timer and see if it's checking at the right time.

I Have used that timer and refreshed by myself not by the ABer... Most of the Times.. AAA is restocking at other times then that timer says so..
My AAA is only buying at sunday ( very strange )

#6498 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

I Have used that timer and refreshed by myself not by the ABer... Most of the Times.. AAA is restocking at other times then that timer says so..
My AAA is only buying at sunday ( very strange )

The attic always restocks at 53 seconds after the minute. For instance it may restock at 7:04:53, which is the 53 second after it becomes 7:04 am. The attic also has the possibility to restock every 7 minutes. So it could restock at 7:04:53 and then again at 7:11:53. However, that does not mean that it will actually restock every 7 minutes, it just has the possibility to do so. The attic countdown on this page will show you the first possible time that the attic will restock, this may or may not happen. Once that time has passed, it will automatically show you the next time it will restock. You can also choose to be alerted for a restock by checking the 'Alert me' box.

(quoted from http://www.sunnyneo.com/attictimer/)

I've manually RSed at the AAA using SN's attic timer and like the text above states, the AAA doesn't always restock during those times (there's just a possibility that it would)

&That second part is strange o: ~ Maybe your internet connection is just quicker during Sundays?

#6499 Snear

Snear
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:41 AM

Do you need to have a certain amount of NP before you start AutoBuying?
I have about 15,000 NP and I upgraded my shop about 6 times.
When I press start buying an Exception Error comes up, and where it usually says Checking Shops, is blank, as if it's idle...
It only seems to work when I pick what shops I want it to buy from, and even then it only tried (and failed) to buy one item in about an hour and a half.
Am I doing something wrong?

#6500 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:41 AM

yes it could be, but sunday there are the most people online so it could be strange hehe..

And yes attic is restocking at different times... from the 20+ times I saw a restock.. they were all at different times then the timer said

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users