Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6551 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:24 AM

Don't suppose anyone would be able to explain why the scroll on the log messes up sometimes? When it gets really big it just repeats itself over and over again, and it ends up slowing my system down.

#6552 chipndale

chipndale
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:29 AM

for me Abrosia was working just fine till yesterday, then today I ran it for 1h, snagged 2-3 3k profit items, then rested for 4h, then ran for 2h+, and got nothing. No missed, no igloo, no attic, no whatsoever. The log's just empty. Can't be that the food shop didn't restock for 2h straight right? :o

#6553 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:56 AM

for me Abrosia was working just fine till yesterday, then today I ran it for 1h, snagged 2-3 3k profit items, then rested for 4h, then ran for 2h+, and got nothing. No missed, no igloo, no attic, no whatsoever. The log's just empty. Can't be that the food shop didn't restock for 2h straight right? :o

Hum, well your Abrosia say Waiting # seconds & Visiting Shop ID: #/etc. right? o:

It's possible that either your program froze (or something like that :p) or if it didn't and there was no error or anything (I'm saying 'or' so much cX~), it could just be possible that other RSers/ABers were quicker than your program? :/

#6554 chipndale

chipndale
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hum, well your Abrosia say Waiting # seconds & Visiting Shop ID: #/etc. right? o:

It's possible that either your program froze (or something like that :p) or if it didn't and there was no error or anything (I'm saying 'or' so much cX~), it could just be possible that other RSers/ABers were quicker than your program? :/

mhmmm but 2h+ and nothing at all D:

k k bad day I guess :D

ooooh wait. I think there were lots of error pop-ups too. Must have been 'cuz of AAA. But they don't really affect right? I mean yesterday it worked kinda fine.

#6555 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:04 AM

mhmmm but 2h+ and nothing at all D:

k k bad day I guess :D

ooooh wait. I think there were lots of error pop-ups too. Must have been 'cuz of AAA. But they don't really affect right? I mean yesterday it worked kinda fine.

The pop-ups don't affect the buys.

Maybe you can try lowering your profit? It could be that in those 2 hours no items restocked were within your profit range.
Or you are in a shop that is not restocking. E.g. already have 24 items stocked.

#6556 Philomene

Philomene
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

When I do a list, I can only select one shop, right ?

#6557 Hoaxez

Hoaxez
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

When I do a list, I can only select one shop, right ?

Yep, you are right

(although if we can have multiple store manual list that will be awesome XD)

#6558 chipndale

chipndale
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

Yep, you are right

(although if we can have multiple store manual list that will be awesome XD)

But technically you can just compound all the lists together and have a super duper long list right, not like an item restocks in 2 shops xD

but that list'd be huge, may slow Abrosia down haha

#6559 Hoaxez

Hoaxez
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:06 PM

Question,

generally how long do you run Aborsia before you could get restock ban?

(so far I got banned after running it for 9hr - / +)

#6560 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:10 PM

Question,

It's random but the more often you refresh the more likely you'll be to get a restock ban.

#6561 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

Question,

Restock bans are completely random.

You could get it after minutes, hours, or days of ABing (continuously or with breaks).. or not cx

/I've gotten RS banned after less than 30 minutes of ABing once :p~/

#6562 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:08 PM

Restock bans are completely random.

You could get it after minutes, hours, or days of ABing (continuously or with breaks).. or not cx

/I've gotten RS banned after less than 30 minutes of ABing once :p~/

And if you've had one recently, chances of getting another is typically greater. That's what I've found anyway. :)

#6563 Hoaxez

Hoaxez
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:49 PM

Wow, I did not expect a fast response O_o

Thanks guys (and gal?) !

#6564 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:02 PM

Thanks guys (and gal?) !

Should I be offended that you're doubting my gender? cX

/I am most definitely not a male for anybody wondering/

Edited by Rainie, 31 December 2011 - 04:04 PM.

#6565 Hoaxez

Hoaxez
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:37 PM

Should I be offended that you're doubting my gender? cX

/I am most definitely not a male for anybody wondering/

I was not trying to offend anyone...

its just that I only look at the comment and not the user name & picture

sorry if I offended you....

#6566 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:32 AM

I don't know why my Ab could not buy what I have manually listed. Although I used very low profit and I tested on my side account, it doesn't buy it......
I tested it with two types of forms, one is alphabetically ordered and one is from high profit to low profit.
It's really weird because I found it buys thing when I put the item name on the last one, but it doesn't buy when putting in the middle of the list.
do you guys know the reason??

#6567 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

I don't know why my Ab could not buy what I have manually listed. Although I used very low profit and I tested on my side account, it doesn't buy it......
I tested it with two types of forms, one is alphabetically ordered and one is from high profit to low profit.
It's really weird because I found it buys thing when I put the item name on the last one, but it doesn't buy when putting in the middle of the list.

I don't think the position of the items would affect the buying. It will only prioritize the items to buy first.
You are certain you are in the right shop with the right list?

If yes, maybe the spelling of the items are wrong, or the format of your list may be incorrect. (I'm not certain, just listing some possible reasons.)

#6568 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:48 AM

I was not trying to offend anyone...

its just that I only look at the comment and not the user name & picture

sorry if I offended you....

Oh I wasn't actually offended, sorry >< ~~

Along with Fireworks' reasons, (I don't know if I'm reading what you wrote right actually, but if I'm interpreting it correctly) it could just be that the items at the middle of your list (which you didn't get any of those items) didn't restock in the shop yet while the items on the bottom of your list(s) did :p~

How long did you have Abrosia up for both lists?

#6569 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:33 AM

Along with Fireworks' reasons, (I don't know if I'm reading what you wrote right actually, but if I'm interpreting it correctly) it could just be that the items at the middle of your list (which you didn't get any of those items) didn't restock in the shop yet while the items on the bottom of your list(s) did :p~

How long did you have Abrosia up for both lists?
[/quote]

i ran it for about two hours...
yeah, the item was restocked but Ab didn't buy it if the items are in the middle of the list, but buy it if the item listed on the bottom of the list. :o
id does still not work.

#6570 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:21 AM

i ran it for about two hours...
yeah, the item was restocked but Ab didn't buy it if the items are in the middle of the list, but buy it if the item listed on the bottom of the list. :o
id does still not work.

How do you know the item(s) restocked? Did Abrosia buy the items listed at the top of your list?

&Did you check with what Fireworks said and made sure that the items on your list is spelled correctly & you're in the right shop? o:

#6571 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:13 AM

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "wx\_core.pyc", line 14660, in <lambda>
TypeError: LogEvent() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Getting a lot of it /\ :/

#6572 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:25 AM

Whenever you get those kind of errors, please report them in this forum:
http://www.neocodex.us/forum/tracker/

#6573 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:58 AM

Just turn off Attic. It's HPD anyway. xD

#6574 Guest_holt0222_*

Guest_holt0222_*

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

My Almost Abandoned Attic is not working anymore. Whenever it goes to buy an item it errors to this.

Traceback (most recent call last):<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">File "wx\_core.pyc", line 14660, in <lambda><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">TypeError: LogEvent() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

From my limited knowledge I have deduced that you get this error every time it tries to buy an item. All other parts of Abrosia works, except the Attic.

#6575 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

My Almost Abandoned Attic is not working anymore. Whenever it goes to buy an item it errors to this.

Traceback (most recent call last):<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">File "wx\_core.pyc", line 14660, in <lambda><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">TypeError: LogEvent() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

From my limited knowledge I have deduced that you get this error every time it tries to buy an item. All other parts of Abrosia works, except the Attic.

It's probably better to post errors in the Abrosia (Main Shop-Igloo-Attic AB) Bug Tracker, but yeah, I get that error whenever Abrosia tries to buy an item also /I'm not sure if it actually affects the AAA ABer though since I do still get items from the AAA x3/ cX~
You can just disable the AAA ABer if you want to stop getting all of the errors though :p

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users