Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6651 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

I'd say it's a little suspicious, but not as much as constantly inhumanly buying all of those items.

Solution: Carry more funds.

I had forgotten all my neopoints were deposited the previous night, in order to see my interest. It was the highest my interest has ever been. :$ I was so excited.

#6652 Crispin

Crispin
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:25 PM

Well, I've become a neopet millionaire now. I do keep getting a login error whenenver I leave it on for a while, though, which is incredibly annoying since I rely on the scheduler. The problem is always fixed by closing the program manager and then restarting it and abrosia, so I'm unsure as to why it cannot fix itself. =/

#6653 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

Well, I've become a neopet millionaire now. I do keep getting a login error whenenver I leave it on for a while, though, which is incredibly annoying since I rely on the scheduler. The problem is always fixed by closing the program manager and then restarting it and abrosia, so I'm unsure as to why it cannot fix itself. =/

Ne, you mean the logging out and then being unable to log back in error? o:
Generally that just happens to me if either my internet starts being stupid or neopets itself being stupid/laggy/down

If it's not due to one of those causes then I'm not sure what could be wrong though :x ~
(&If I'm misinterpreting and you mean a different error feel free to correct me cX ~)

#6654 TheOneB

TheOneB
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:52 AM

If it starts buying in a shop I don't want...I can't stop and start it again. It just hangs there.

I have to completely close the window and re-run the program to get it running again.

#6655 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:56 AM

If it starts buying in a shop I don't want...I can't stop and start it again. It just hangs there.

I have to completely close the window and re-run the program to get it running again.

What do you expect when you're trying to use it in a way which it was not intended to be used?

#6656 cibomatto

cibomatto
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:46 AM

I'm a legit player , and I might be interested testing the waters for the Abrosia / Igloo Buyer! (Habi is my neo revenue xD )
I thought these things were alway reserved for PC platform , and was surprised to see it's available on macs.

The problem is I don't know how proxies work /:

Is the chance of getting frozen on Igloo ABer same as Abrosia ? I don't want to risk my main /: I'm not looking to make lots of profits , I just enjoy collecting cute /rare things c:

Edited by cibomatto, 25 January 2012 - 09:49 AM.

#6657 Origins

Origins
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:35 AM

Totally cool! Want to use it in AAA, just making some dough beforehand :3

#6658 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:40 AM

I'm a legit player , and I might be interested testing the waters for the Abrosia / Igloo Buyer! (Habi is my neo revenue xD )
I thought these things were alway reserved for PC platform , and was surprised to see it's available on macs.

The problem is I don't know how proxies work /:

Is the chance of getting frozen on Igloo ABer same as Abrosia ? I don't want to risk my main /: I'm not looking to make lots of profits , I just enjoy collecting cute /rare things c:

Ne, you should probably take a look at Georgina's Proxy Guide if you haven't used proxies before o: ~~

&Generally I'd think that the risk would be the same, but if you AB at the Igloo TNT /probably/ won't notice you as much as they normally would if you ABed at main shops o:

#6659 TheOneB

TheOneB
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

What do you expect when you're trying to use it in a way which it was not intended to be used?

Using the Start and Stop buttons is considered misuse?

#6660 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

Using the Start and Stop buttons is considered misuse?

The start and stop button is only meant to start and stop. If you use it for it anything other than that, that's misuse.

#6661 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

I think it just means that the non-advanced is meant for randomly going through shops to AB.
If you have advanced, you're given extra options to customise the AB.

If you use a list, you won't need to close the window and restart.

#6662 TheOneB

TheOneB
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

Yeah, I figured that out about using a list.

After a couple of days of playing with it though and scoring a few items; I went ahead and paid for the advanced features.

Better than neo premium (which I no longer pay for) IMO

#6663 Sneakily

Sneakily
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:44 PM

I am pretty new to this but very interested and am currently regular and average like 10 items a day net'ing like 100k which sucks, could I potentially make tons more with adv?

#6664 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

I am pretty new to this but very interested and am currently regular and average like 10 items a day net'ing like 100k which sucks, could I potentially make tons more with adv?

Advanced members have unrestricted settings so if you use the program well, you could potentially make much more profit

Here's a nice guide if you haven't checked it out yet S/S2 Addendum: Scot's Guide To Autobuying ^__^
Keep in mind that the buy times aren't necessarily always exactly the prehaggle + OCR depending on where you live though

#6665 Sneakily

Sneakily
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:01 PM

Advanced members have unrestricted settings so if you use the program well, you could potentially make much more profit

Here's a nice guide if you haven't checked it out yet S/S2 Addendum: Scot's Guide To Autobuying ^__^
Keep in mind that the buy times aren't necessarily always exactly the prehaggle + OCR depending on where you live though

Yeah, I looked at the guide and it definitely looked like I could make some more but I run like 8hours a day through two accounts, for only two days though but probably have only bought 20 items total, so its definitely an idea I consider. And I think my speed for buying was like about 1500ms but its hard to tell since I can only get like 4 hour logs with 4 items.

#6666 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:03 PM

Yeah, I looked at the guide and it definitely looked like I could make some more but I run like 8hours a day through two accounts, for only two days though but probably have only bought 20 items total, so its definitely an idea I consider. And I think my speed for buying was like about 1500ms but its hard to tell since I can only get like 4 hour logs with 4 items.

Hum, well 1500ms buy times are pretty good o: ~
What shops were you ABing at though? (Were you using lists?)

#6667 Sneakily

Sneakily
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

Hum, well 1500ms buy times are pretty good o: ~
What shops were you ABing at though? (Were you using lists?)

mhmm I have a great internet connection in my opinion, and I've been having to do randoms since I'm regular, unless I'm doing something wrong :/
Here's my ping, I love it ha. Posted Image

#6668 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:21 PM

Aha yeah ^^~ 1500ms buy times w/o Advanced subscription is great (:

&Ah, that could be the reason why you haven't been making too many profits then-- it'll probably be more useful to you if you used an Abrosia List so you could pick which shop to AB at rather than a random one

#6669 Sneakily

Sneakily
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:33 PM

Aha yeah ^^~ 1500ms buy times w/o Advanced subscription is great (:

&Ah, that could be the reason why you haven't been making too many profits then-- it'll probably be more useful to you if you used an Abrosia List so you could pick which shop to AB at rather than a random one

Well, I am not sure that I understood it before hah. So I can get a list for x shops and use that list? So for a new account which would be good shop? I've heard like 13 and 56 but thats about it.

#6670 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:39 PM

Well, I am not sure that I understood it before hah. So I can get a list for x shops and use that list? So for a new account which would be good shop? I've heard like 13 and 56 but thats about it.

Random shops usually don't have as much profitable items as a shop(s) that you choose, although the main downside is that you'll have to create the list yourself (it's not that hard though cX)
Here's a really nice guide to creating Abrosia Lists: How to Make an Abrosia List in Less than 5 Minutes! ^__^

&Pharmacy is nice I suppose (easy to sell the Herbal Scrambled Eggs for ~7k profit each time), I wouldn't recommend Merifoods on a young account though since you wouldn't be able to see the Draik Eggs

#6671 Sneakily

Sneakily
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

Aha! I get it now hah, well now I just need to find shops to buy at individually and make some lists, maybe buying advanced isn't what I needed thanks!.

#6672 bamag

bamag
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

Also if you're not advanced, you can't use your own delay settings so it might be hard to buy good items. Funny though, I constantly miss herbal eggs and other small profit things yet I've bought a 50mil stamp in 4000+ ms..

#6673 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

Also if you're not advanced, you can't use your own delay settings so it might be hard to buy good items. Funny though, I constantly miss herbal eggs and other small profit things yet I've bought a 50mil stamp in 4000+ ms..

Ne, well you can use your own settings, there's just a limit to how low you can set them o: ~
&Aha, I've had my fair share of those experiences cX ~

#6674 Sneakily

Sneakily
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

Okay, question: Does the list order matter? Cause I found a way to easily format the lists w/o losing profit order.

#6675 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:37 PM

Okay, question: Does the list order matter? Cause I found a way to easily format the lists w/o losing profit order.

Yes, Abrosia will go after the items on the top of your list before the others (so it's best to make your list(s) in a profit-decreasing order)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)