Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6801 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:26 PM

Haven't used this program yet, can't wait to try it out! Quick question - any idea why I'm being cursed with 24h+ restock bans? I've had quite a few restock bans from using other programs and they're always long and tedious. Are restock ban times completely random, or does it have something to do with how quickly I am refreshing/what shop?

Restock bans are completely random. The more & longer you refresh in a shop, the more likely you are going to be restock banned.
The duration of ban is also completely random. It could last a few hours to a day.

#6802 jaque

jaque
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:12 AM

Has anyone else been experiencing a total lack of AAA purchases, and misses, since the past day or so? I'm no longer even missing them. Everything is set up as it was before, but I haven't gotten a single Attic purchase, nor is it even listed that I've missed any of them like it did before.

#6803 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:56 AM

Has anyone else been experiencing a total lack of AAA purchases, and misses, since the past day or so? I'm no longer even missing them. Everything is set up as it was before, but I haven't gotten a single Attic purchase, nor is it even listed that I've missed any of them like it did before.

If your not getting any misses/buys it could be because your clock is off/slow-- does it correspond with the actual NST time and do you visit the AAA at the right times?
(Here's an Attic Timer if you want to check)

#6804 jaque

jaque
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:41 AM

If your not getting any misses/buys it could be because your clock is off/slow-- does it correspond with the actual NST time and do you visit the AAA at the right times?
(Here's an Attic Timer if you want to check)

Thanks for the prompt response! Unfortunately, I've closely ran through two AAA cycles and was visiting them at the exact correct time, and my clock matches NST. The timer simply continued going, and I never missed or purchased anything.

#6805 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

Thanks for the prompt response! Unfortunately, I've closely ran through two AAA cycles and was visiting them at the exact correct time, and my clock matches NST. The timer simply continued going, and I never missed or purchased anything.

Are you using a list?

#6806 jaque

jaque
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:48 AM

Are you using a list?

No, it is set to use the Neocodex Database. My 'seconds past the minute' function is exactly as it came with the download, and my profits are set at 10,000 (much lower than many items I was receiving before).

#6807 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:49 AM

No, it is set to use the Neocodex Database. My 'seconds past the minute' function is exactly as it came with the download, and my profits are set at 10,000 (much lower than many items I was receiving before).

You could always try lowering your min profit for a while just to see if it can actually spot any items.

#6808 jaque

jaque
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:52 AM

You could always try lowering your min profit for a while just to see if it can actually spot any items.

I've now lowered it to 1,000, so we'll see if it spots anything! Thanks for the help. :)

#6809 Suffix

Suffix
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:10 PM

What's the freeze rate like on this? Used to use it but i've not played Neo for a while now. Is it fine if you're in lower end shops?

#6810 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:12 PM

What's the freeze rate like on this? Used to use it but i've not played Neo for a while now. Is it fine if you're in lower end shops?

Don't use inhuman settings and you'll be fine.

Also no Magic.

#6811 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

All programs on the site have been tested against having a high freeze rate, and none of them have any. All of the programs have been used constantly for over a month without resulting in a freeze on multiple accounts. Regardless, if you abuse the programs, you will be frozen. The following programs have the highest risk of being frozen, but only happens if you are stupid: Abrosia, Score Sender. The rest of the programs are known to have a very low freeze rate, and only result in freezing if you blatantly abuse them (Running for over 24 hours on auto players, using multiple programs at the same time, etc)

FAQ

&You'll probably have a lower risk of being frozen if you AB at unpopular shops, although that doesn't completely cancel out the possibility

#6812 Suffix

Suffix
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

Fair enough. May use it again, fancy getting back into Neopets.

#6813 jaque

jaque
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

I went to the extent of uninstalling and reinstalling the program manager now, and still no luck with AAA. I'm going to see if anything shows up at the proper time if I visit the shop on my own to make sure something weird isn't happening with my account. Other than that, does anyone have a suggestion that may help me? D:

#6814 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

I went to the extent of uninstalling and reinstalling the program manager now, and still no luck with AAA. I'm going to see if anything shows up at the proper time if I visit the shop on my own to make sure something weird isn't happening with my account. Other than that, does anyone have a suggestion that may help me? D:

:/ Well I've been buying items from the AAA fine today
How long did you run Abrosia for? The AAA just has a possibility to restock every 7 minutes but it may or may not actually restock at those times-- so if you have Abrosia up for a short amount of time it's possible that the AAA just didn't restock within that period

If you've been running Abrosia for hours at once and your clock corresponds perfectly with the actual NST times idunno then :x~

#6815 TheOneB

TheOneB
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

I've been having the same problem the past few days. Absolutely no buys or even misses in AAA. My clock is exactly in sync with NST.

I have been timing it with the Attic Timer and it is checking AAA anywhere from 40 seconds to a minute too early even though the clock on the bottom right corner of Abrosia is exactly in sync with NST.

I have to manually fiddle with my computer time to make the Abrosia time change to try and sync with AAA RS times.

Something is whacky

#6816 Jocas

Jocas
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

I've been having the same problem the past few days. Absolutely no buys or even misses in AAA. My clock is exactly in sync with NST.

I have been timing it with the Attic Timer and it is checking AAA anywhere from 40 seconds to a minute too early even though the clock on the bottom right corner of Abrosia is exactly in sync with NST.

I have to manually fiddle with my computer time to make the Abrosia time change to try and sync with AAA RS times.

Something is whacky

I am having the same issues

I only restocked one thing today in 5 hour of work and yesterday only three I think .

I havent been able to restock in the AAA much too

#6817 TheOneB

TheOneB
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

Evidently our paid memberships don't get much attention.

5 days with no kind of response from a programmer or admin

#6818 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:28 PM

Evidently our paid memberships don't get much attention.

5 days with no kind of response from a programmer or admin

Then PM one of them instead of expecting them to magically know that there's a problem and checking the thread.

There is no reason to try to cause a public scene about it.

#6819 ksnipers

ksnipers
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

Can't wait to try it. Hopefully it will help in my restocking. :)

#6820 zryii

zryii
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

What would you consider an "unpopular" shop that would be safer but still profitable to AB in? I haven't been on Neopets in years so besides Magic and Pharmacy I remember next to nothing

#6821 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

What would you consider an "unpopular" shop that would be safer but still profitable to AB in? I haven't been on Neopets in years so besides Magic and Pharmacy I remember next to nothing

Well if you're looking for an unpopular shop, you could always just click on the "?" in Abrosia's Main Shop settings (next to "Visit Specific Shop IDs") and see which shop is the least populated at the moment (by Abrosia users, not *everybody* at the store) o:

&For choosing shops, Scot's Super/System 2 has a nice "How to choose shops" section along with a chart that shows the profits and restock rates of most shops that may be helpful

#6822 zryii

zryii
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

Well if you're looking for an unpopular shop, you could always just click on the "?" in Abrosia's Main Shop settings (next to "Visit Specific Shop IDs") and see which shop is the least populated at the moment (by Abrosia users, not *everybody* at the store) o:

&For choosing shops, Scot's Super/System 2 has a nice "How to choose shops" section along with a chart that shows the profits and restock rates of most shops that may be helpful

Thanks this helps a lot

Thanks this helps a lot

#6823 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

is the attic aber working? nothing has been bought by it so far lately.

#6824 Nicotine

Nicotine
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

I know the program manager is, and has been down for over 3 weeks now. However...I am wanting to start a screenies petpage and I can't seem to figure out where Abrosia saves the screenshots. Anyone?

#6825 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:42 AM

I know the program manager is, and has been down for over 3 weeks now. However...I am wanting to start a screenies petpage and I can't seem to figure out where Abrosia saves the screenshots. Anyone?

You select where you want to save the screenshots to on the Item Management tab-- check "Save Buy Confirmation Pages to:" and click the Browse button to choose where you want the screenshots

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)