Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6851 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

Excellent. I'll go ahead and run NeonAP on all my stuff right away.

EDIT: It seems prices are being reported inaccurately...

Give it some time to average the prices. It does perpetual averaging. For instance, these are the figures it's currently using:
3330|3683|3594|5024|3125|3925|3983|1933|6998

#6852 Crispin

Crispin
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:57 AM

Aha.

I'll remove the image in the meanwhile. Don't want to make it easy to identify my account.

#6853 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

Abrosia updated to 2.1.4:

- Removed some buggy shit.
- Attic times should now work properly.
- Attic waits and buy times should all work correctly now.
- The progress percentage downloading the DB data is fixed too.

#6854 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

You the man 'kam'.

#6855 Obit

Obit
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

thanks for the updates, hopefully help us in the attic xD

#6856 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

Nice 21000th post. :p

#6857 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

Nice 21000th post. :p

Oh god, I've been here way too long. :mellow:

#6858 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

I do really like how Abrosia now shows a percentage instead of bytes when loading.

Congratulations Slink! :D

#6859 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:53 AM

The update to the attic causes it to freeze while "Waiting for Attic Time...". The window is unable to be moved and the program manager is the same way. :unsure:

Also for me personally prior to the update the timer in the bottom right was always very accurate with the NST timer.

Edited by Shrouded, 26 March 2012 - 06:54 AM.

#6860 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

So for me, it seems that the clock on Abrosia is no longer in sync with Neopets - it looks like it is syncing upon visiting a page instead of staying perpetually in sync.
It did not visit the attic at the right minute, this time it was about a minute and a half late real-time however, I think the program might have thought that it was visiting at the correct time.

*observes for another round*

Ok, so when the restock should have happened at 9:23:53 NST, the clock on Abrosia said it was 9:22:30 ish
Next restock at 9:30:53 was 9:29: 45 according to Abrosia
Then Abrosia visited the attic when it thought it was 9:30:50 at the next restock time (I have it set to start visiting at :50), it visited one time and synced up with the actual NST which was by that time 9:32:15
So it looks like the timer is losing time and syncing on page loads

#6861 Tobyz

Tobyz
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

Have been using this for about 24 hours and so far having great results, good work!

#6862 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:44 AM

So for me, it seems that the clock on Abrosia is no longer in sync with Neopets - it looks like it is syncing upon visiting a page instead of staying perpetually in sync.
It did not visit the attic at the right minute, this time it was about a minute and a half late real-time however, I think the program might have thought that it was visiting at the correct time.

*observes for another round*

Ok, so when the restock should have happened at 9:23:53 NST, the clock on Abrosia said it was 9:22:30 ish
Next restock at 9:30:53 was 9:29: 45 according to Abrosia
Then Abrosia visited the attic when it thought it was 9:30:50 at the next restock time (I have it set to start visiting at :50), it visited one time and synced up with the actual NST which was by that time 9:32:15
So it looks like the timer is losing time and syncing on page loads

Let SL know about that with as much detail as you can, it sounds like it's more a problem with the NST again.

#6863 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

Let SL know about that with as much detail as you can, it sounds like it's more a problem with the NST again.

Done :thumbsup:

#6864 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:51 AM

Done :thumbsup:

Incidentally, does your VPS (kind of) work now without having to play around with the dates?

#6865 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

Incidentally, does your VPS (kind of) work now without having to play around with the dates?

Yes, that problem seems to have been fixed with this update :yahoo:

#6866 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

Yes, that problem seems to have been fixed with this update :yahoo:

Good. :p We still couldn't work out what caused that problem but at least it seems to be fixed. :D

#6867 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

Good. :p We still couldn't work out what caused that problem but at least it seems to be fixed. :D

Was this another one of those unique-to-nymh problems? I get the funkiest glitches with the strangest fixes it seems

But yes it is visiting when it thinks it should be with my date set correctly :D

#6868 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:02 AM

Was this another one of those unique-to-nymh problems? I get the funkiest glitches with the strangest fixes it seems

But yes it is visiting when it thinks it should be with my date set correctly :D

I think a few people had the same problem but we couldn't figure out what was actually causing it to happen for some people and not others so we just changed the entire way it works out that part. It was never a problem with the actual attic timing algorithm (we didn't change that), it just thought it was a different time or day or something when it was trying to calculate NST.

#6869 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

Alright I've realized my original statement is incorrect. The window/program freezes when it is waiting for the attic time but then it unfreezes when actually visiting the attic. It's really frustrating actually. If I minimize to toolbar it will stay permanently frozen. Also it doesn't stay in sync with the actual NST.

Edit: Wait it is in sync. I can't tell. It randomly gets off by 10-30 seconds then fixes itself I think.

Edit2: It definitely goes out of sync randomly. This current method is 20x worse for me :/

Edited by Shrouded, 26 March 2012 - 10:02 AM.

#6870 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

Edit2: It definitely goes out of sync randomly. This current method is 20x worse for me :/

That's because there's a problem with the internal counter freezing up. I'll fix it when I have time.

#6871 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

That's because there's a problem with the internal counter freezing up. I'll fix it when I have time.

:drool: Thank you! I can deal with the program just randomly freezing haha

#6872 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

So, I have sort of an odd problem, and I just wondered if there was a way to fix it. I just moved to a new home and while my stuff is in lieu of moving, I'm using my laptop since my desktop is being moved. My laptop is running Windows 7 with a resolution of 1980x1080. When I run any programs (specifically abrosia), I can't adjust the windows. For most programs, it's whatever. But with abrosia, I can't see important details such as # of items in shop, etc. Here are some screenshots:
Spoiler

As you can see I tried maximizing the program to see if that would help and it didn't. I also tried moving the | in between each detail. And it doesn't let me, like you can in most Windows folders, etc. It shows me the arrow as if can adjust the size of the program window, but when I click the drag, it doesn't let me. I could adjust these on my desktop, which uses 1280x1024 as a resolution and Windows Vista. I just wondered if anyone had a solution, has seen this issue before, or if it's a Windows 7 exclusive issue. Thanks in advance. (:

#6873 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

I think the internal counter freezing up is the reason that it freezes up the entire program for me.

#6874 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

So, I have sort of an odd problem, and I just wondered if there was a way to fix it. I just moved to a new home and while my stuff is in lieu of moving, I'm using my laptop since my desktop is being moved. My laptop is running Windows 7 with a resolution of 1980x1080. When I run any programs (specifically abrosia), I can't adjust the windows. For most programs, it's whatever. But with abrosia, I can't see important details such as # of items in shop, etc. Here are some screenshots:

Spoiler

As you can see I tried maximizing the program to see if that would help and it didn't. I also tried moving the | in between each detail. And it doesn't let me, like you can in most Windows folders, etc. It shows me the arrow as if can adjust the size of the program window, but when I click the drag, it doesn't let me. I could adjust these on my desktop, which uses 1280x1024 as a resolution and Windows Vista. I just wondered if anyone had a solution, has seen this issue before, or if it's a Windows 7 exclusive issue. Thanks in advance. (:

http://www.wintuts.c...hange-font-size

That's my best guess.

#6875 Thiago

Thiago
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

ab is working guys ?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users