Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6876 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

ab is working guys ?

Spoiler

I know there is no such thing as a stupid question...

#6877 Suffix

Suffix
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:12 AM

So I was restocking legit today and had a suggestion. Would it be possible to add a 'take x - x second break after every x - x refreshes' The reason I suggest this is I tend to be do refreshes every couple of seconds for 20 or so, then take a 10/15 second break to check the boards/guild/codex etc. Probably wouldn't be any use for people who just suicide refresh, but I guess it'd look a little more legit for people who do less risky ab'ing on their mains.

#6878 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:43 AM

So I was restocking legit today and had a suggestion. Would it be possible to add a 'take x - x second break after every x - x refreshes' The reason I suggest this is I tend to be do refreshes every couple of seconds for 20 or so, then take a 10/15 second break to check the boards/guild/codex etc. Probably wouldn't be any use for people who just suicide refresh, but I guess it'd look a little more legit for people who do less risky ab'ing on their mains.

Why not just increase your time interval to be like 2-15?

#6879 Suffix

Suffix
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:46 AM

Less chance of hitting restocks right on time then.

It was only a suggestion based on how I restock legit, if i'm the only one that feels it'd be worthwhile then obviously there is no need to think about it. :p

#6880 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

e
http://www.wintuts.c...hange-font-size

That's my best guess.

I'm not having the issue on a Windows Vista os. My desktop has Vista - and I can adjust it on my desktop. I'm using my laptop, which is running 7, and I can't adjust it here. I can't stretch the window, I can't move the | between each detail like # of items in shop and time. :/ I tried changing my font size in 7 and it didn't help.

#6881 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

So, I have sort of an odd problem, and I just wondered if there was a way to fix it. I just moved to a new home and while my stuff is in lieu of moving, I'm using my laptop since my desktop is being moved. My laptop is running Windows 7 with a resolution of 1980x1080. When I run any programs (specifically abrosia), I can't adjust the windows. For most programs, it's whatever. But with abrosia, I can't see important details such as # of items in shop, etc. Here are some screenshots:

Spoiler

As you can see I tried maximizing the program to see if that would help and it didn't. I also tried moving the | in between each detail. And it doesn't let me, like you can in most Windows folders, etc. It shows me the arrow as if can adjust the size of the program window, but when I click the drag, it doesn't let me. I could adjust these on my desktop, which uses 1280x1024 as a resolution and Windows Vista. I just wondered if anyone had a solution, has seen this issue before, or if it's a Windows 7 exclusive issue. Thanks in advance. (:

This may be a silly question, but have you tried restarting/reinstalling the program?
I've had that happen to me once, but I just restarted the program and it went back to normal x)

Personally, I don't really think the problem is caused by your screen resolution o: ~ Mine is 1366 x 768 and I tested it on my brother's laptop which I believe is around 1980 x 1080 (although I'm not positive because I just snuck on his laptop when he went out & I didn't stay on it for too long since I didn't want to be caught cX) as well and the program manager/Abrosia worked fine.

#6882 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

This may be a silly question, but have you tried restarting/reinstalling the program?
I've had that happen to me once, but I just restarted the program and it went back to normal x)

Personally, I don't really think the problem is caused by your screen resolution o: ~ Mine is 1366 x 768 and I tested it on my brother's laptop which I believe is around 1980 x 1080 (although I'm not positive because I just snuck on his laptop when he went out & I didn't stay on it for too long since I didn't want to be caught cX) as well and the program manager/Abrosia worked fine.

Yeah I did actually. I forgot to mention that. I restarted the program and reinstalled it a couple times - but no dice. I'm really not sure why I'd have a problem. It doesn't make a lot of sense, especially since I could adjust it on my desktop. :/

#6883 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Yeah I did actually. I forgot to mention that. I restarted the program and reinstalled it a couple times - but no dice. I'm really not sure why I'd have a problem. It doesn't make a lot of sense, especially since I could adjust it on my desktop. :/

Does the program work when you adjust the screen resolution to be a smaller size?

#6884 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

Does the program work when you adjust the screen resolution to be a smaller size?

Nope. I just tested adjusting the Abrosia window in a few different resolutions. It's still just as it was in my screenshot.

#6885 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

Nope. I just tested adjusting the Abrosia window in a few different resolutions. It's still just as it was in my screenshot.

I don't know whether to be happy right now because I was correct about the problem not residing in your screen resolution or frustrated >< ~

What happened when you decreased your font size though?
I can't seem to stretch the Abrosia window either (only the Program Manager) & it seems like since that the problem is that the text won't all fit, my other guess would be that your font is too large

#6886 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

could a wait time of 1min be given whenever an igloo item is bought? so as to not waste refreshes ( even if u dont get banned for that)
and fix the attic and igloo buy times?

#6887 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:40 AM

I'm a noob with this shit.
I don't understand how it works when it comes to settings.
All I know is mine has been running for a while, and the update screen is still blank, with no info..

#6888 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

I'm a noob with this shit.
I don't understand how it works when it comes to settings.
All I know is mine has been running for a while, and the update screen is still blank, with no info..

look at the bottom right hand corner where it says "# items in shop", if it's somewhere around 24, then the shop won't restock and you won't buy anything

#6889 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

It's generally smart to understand how a program works before jumping to using it :p~

It may be helpful for you to take a look at the Abrosia Tutorial to understand what the settings do & how long have you been running Abrosia for?

#6890 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

I don't know whether to be happy right now because I was correct about the problem not residing in your screen resolution or frustrated >< ~

What happened when you decreased your font size though?
I can't seem to stretch the Abrosia window either (only the Program Manager) & it seems like since that the problem is that the text won't all fit, my other guess would be that your font is too large

I was having this same problem. I still can't adjust the screen size for some reason, but making my font smaller allows me to see all the numbers at the bottom of abrosia. oddly enough, the notifications in the taskbar started to show up when I turned my font size down too. they were just invisible bubbles before. very odd

#6891 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Update 2.1.5:

- Fixed igloo buy time.
- Fixed the attic NST timer losing seconds because of the slow clock (uses the system time as the 'delta' now).
- Fixed the intense lag that ensued from when the program had nothing to do other than to wait for attic.
- Added new shop ID 115: "Springy Things"

#6892 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

Awesome, thank you so much for the update Slink!

Update 2.1.5:

- Fixed igloo buy time.
- Fixed the attic NST timer losing seconds because of the slow clock (uses the system time as the 'delta' now).
- Fixed the intense lag that ensued from when the program had nothing to do other than to wait for attic.
- Added new shop ID 115: "Springy Things"

+Rep

#6893 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

You know the new shop is actually #116 right? :p

#6894 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

Why is the unknown items thing a radio and not two check boxes? I either have to have a crappy log with an incorrect showing a value I input or have it buy unknown items first. They aren't related lol.

#6895 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

Fixed

Why is the unknown items thing a radio and not two check boxes? I either have to have a crappy log with an incorrect showing a value I input or have it buy unknown items first. They aren't related lol.

I'll look at this later, I have ran out of time atm. :p

#6896 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

I was having this same problem. I still can't adjust the screen size for some reason, but making my font smaller allows me to see all the numbers at the bottom of abrosia. oddly enough, the notifications in the taskbar started to show up when I turned my font size down too. they were just invisible bubbles before. very odd

I don't think the size of the programs are supposed to be adjustable (unless you full-screen it) o: ~
&Ne, that's strange O: Invisible bubbles !

^^^

Sorry, had I accidentally told you 115 earlier? ><

#6897 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Sorry, had I accidentally told you 115 earlier? ><

Nope, it was just me being unattentive. :p Thanks for the info.

#6898 MOTHERMAKER

MOTHERMAKER
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

the program is not working now .can anyone help me ?pls.i am Chinese .sorry for my poor language used.

#6899 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:29 AM

the program is not working now .can anyone help me ?pls.i am Chinese .sorry for my poor language used.

Its working fine for me.... Care to explain what your issue is? Its hard for people to help when they dont know what the problem is.

#6900 nyana

nyana
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

Hey, is it just me... Or ever since the last update I've been buying things extremely fast? Around 700-900ms. This is freaking me out, since I've been using the same settings and when I first started I averages 2500ms, I thought that I couldn't get any faster because I live in Australia - and then this happens.

I even tried testing the Pre-Haggle (1.5 - 3.0) and the OCR (1.0 - 3.0) and it was still crazy fast, around 800ms
I had it default settings before.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users