Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#6901 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

just try raising the pre haggle and OCR more then. Play around with it until you are comfortable with the times.I wish i got buy times like that :( best i can get is 1700ms or higher :(

#6902 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

Previously it used to include the general wait delay in the reported buy speed when it wasn't meant to so that was fixed recently.

#6903 nyana

nyana
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:02 AM

I think I might do that, but ah I've already bought around 10 items at that speed and I'm on edge wondering if I'm going to get the ban hammer.

Actually, I think I should wait for awhile, perhaps.

#6904 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

I think I might do that, but ah I've already bought around 10 items at that speed and I'm on edge wondering if I'm going to get the ban hammer.

Actually, I think I should wait for awhile, perhaps.

If those are attic buys you should be fine, people buy much, much quicker than that in the attic.

#6905 Averssion

Averssion
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

Edit: Apologies - I was just being blonde x-x;; It's working now XD

Edited by Averssion, 02 April 2012 - 04:19 AM.

#6906 nyana

nyana
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

If those are attic buys you should be fine, people buy much, much quicker than that in the attic.

Oh, these were Igloo buys. Is this still okay? Igloo buys before were about the same at 2500ms before yesterday.

#6907 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

Oh, these were Igloo buys. Is this still okay? Igloo buys before were about the same at 2500ms before yesterday.

Yeah that's probably ok, the igloo and attic are pretty much the same in that they don't require haggling or for users to click the captcha.

#6908 nyana

nyana
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:22 AM

Yeah that's probably ok, the igloo and attic are pretty much the same in that they don't require haggling or for users to click the captcha.

Great, thank you. I'm still Restock banned, but I'll see if I still get fast buys in a couple of days.

#6909 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

look at the bottom right hand corner where it says "# items in shop", if it's somewhere around 24, then the shop won't restock and you won't buy anything

I understand how it works now, but it legit wasn't even starting up.. now it does, however.

#6910 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

So strange. I'm having serious connection problems. Some pages take 20-30 seconds to complete yet my connection speed is 15 up / 15 down (tested). Anyone else noticing this?

#6911 Polyphony

Polyphony
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

So strange. I'm having serious connection problems. Some pages take 20-30 seconds to complete yet my connection speed is 15 up / 15 down (tested). Anyone else noticing this?

This.

Edited by Polyphony, 02 April 2012 - 06:12 PM.

#6912 CubeMan

CubeMan
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:31 PM

Mines refuses to work, Just hangs at waiting for scheduled time

#6913 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

Mines refuses to work, Just hangs at waiting for scheduled time

Did you start it during a time during your schedule that you told it to not run?

#6914 CubeMan

CubeMan
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

Did you start it during a time during your schedule that you told it to not run?

Tried to make it work from 6AM to 10PM EST and 6:06AM rolled by (Time i specified) and it didnt get to work. Anyway just uninstalled the program and reinstalled it. As a welcome back i made a cool 500k np profit from only spending 15k.

#6915 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

Yeah Elin is right, The clock must just still be off on Abrosia, offset your scheduled time by 1 hour and it should work just fine no uninstall is needed for that.

#6916 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

Not even starting for me now :p

#6917 Polyphony

Polyphony
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

nvm.

Edited by Polyphony, 03 April 2012 - 01:39 AM.

#6918 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

Just a notice, I'm getting a lot of restock ban errors when I can confirm I'm not restock banned at all.

Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't appear to be helping.

#6919 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

I have noticed that the counter for number of times it has refreshed in a shop is always at 1/xxx. I would assume that this gets in the way of it switching shops but I don't know for sure because I don't switch between shops :whistling:

#6920 seraph

seraph
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

Don't know if this is just me but I'm having issues pausing/starting the program. Whenever I start again after it being paused the status text at the bottom starts working it says "initializing" for a while and then it's just blank, not sure if it's just the status text or the actual program because I'm always too impatient to wait for it to buy something to check so I just restart it to fix it.

I remember I had the same thing even like a year ago and I've uninstalled/reinstalled several times since then so that doesn't help either.

EDIT: It doesn't happen when main shops are disabled and it's only shopping in igloo if that helps.

Edited by seraph, 12 April 2012 - 08:57 AM.

#6921 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

Don't know if this is just me but I'm having issues pausing/starting the program. Whenever I start again after it being paused the status text at the bottom starts working it says "initializing" for a while and then it's just blank, not sure if it's just the status text or the actual program because I'm always too impatient to wait for it to buy something to check so I just restart it to fix it.

I remember I had the same thing even like a year ago and I've uninstalled/reinstalled several times since then so that doesn't help either.

I have the same problem, and I also just restart it.

#6922 darkwizard

darkwizard
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

I have noticed that the counter for number of times it has refreshed in a shop is always at 1/xxx. I would assume that this gets in the way of it switching shops but I don't know for sure because I don't switch between shops :whistling:

My counter is going up. Maybe it's not increasing because you aren't switching shops? :)

[Edit: Just checked with only one shop restocking. Goes from 0/X to X-1/X to no message, back to 0. Not sure what is going on with your counter.]

Edited by darkwizard, 03 April 2012 - 07:16 PM.

#6923 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

Is there a way to check if the attic buyer is working? I RS every day on an AAA shell, and haven't gotten a single item, not even a notification that something was missed. I'm checking during the 7-minute interval I specified, but it doesn't seem to be refreshing at the attic at all. And sometimes I would see messages about Abrosia refreshing at the attic outside of the 7-minute interval before going back immediately to the main shops.

#6924 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

Is there a way to check if the attic buyer is working? I RS every day on an AAA shell, and haven't gotten a single item, not even a notification that something was missed. I'm checking during the 7-minute interval I specified, but it doesn't seem to be refreshing at the attic at all. And sometimes I would see messages about Abrosia refreshing at the attic outside of the 7-minute interval before going back immediately to the main shops.

Just test it out with low profit and time settings, turn all the other ABers off and it should do it all the time - and then it just comes down to luck/coincidence.

#6925 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

Just a notice, I'm getting a lot of restock ban errors when I can confirm I'm not restock banned at all.

Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't appear to be helping.

Okay after some testing I've figured out what causes this, at least for me.

I'm using the Neopets Purple site theme, if it matters. And whenever a Faerie pops up and asks me for a Faerie Quest it throws Abrosia for a loop and gives me the restock ban error. Once the program is out of the time-frame where it would check back for the ban, it'll continue on as normal.

Mayhaps this could be looked into? Coding and appearance was changed for the Faerie Quests, so I think that's what's doing it.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users