Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#7001 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

The negatives are just because they're unpriced in the database, they're probably actually UB items.

#7002 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

Thank you for this program.. its just amazing thats all I can sum it up in :)

#7003 Mimiko

Mimiko
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

My Abrosia suddenly started to not work as well as it did ><

http://puu.sh/raqq

How do I get it to buy items again? It was on for about 3-4 hours and it missed absolutely everything in shops and in igloo when I was RS banned.

#7004 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

My Abrosia suddenly started to not work as well as it did ><

http://puu.sh/raqq

How do I get it to buy items again? It was on for about 3-4 hours and it missed absolutely everything in shops and in igloo when I was RS banned.

Settings too slow?

Otherwise keep your chin up, might be terrible luck.

#7005 Mimiko

Mimiko
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

Settings too slow?

Otherwise keep your chin up, might be terrible luck.

http://puu.sh/rbO0

Here are my settings. Is there anything wrong?

Thank you dearly for the help.. my english is not so good.

#7006 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

http://puu.sh/rbO0

Here are my settings. Is there anything wrong?

Thank you dearly for the help.. my english is not so good.

Follow the guide here, it should help you a bit with grabbing some items.

Since you're an advanced member, your settings can be much lower than they are now.

#7007 Mimiko

Mimiko
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

Thank you.. ^_^

I'll see if this works better.

#7008 Zinkk

Zinkk
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

Nobody answered me before and it's still not working :\

When I try to test my connection to a proxy it either freezes and crashes abrosia, OR it tells me it could not connect or has timed out. I know the proxy works, as it is working fine on FoxyProxy. Any idea what's going on with it?

I've removed Abrosia and re-installed it, and it's still not working.
It seems Abrosia has issues connecting to a proxy as it works fine if I choose not to use the proxy.
I've tried different proxies and such and they all say the same -- yet they work fine in the internet so I don't understand why Abrosia isn't able to reach them.

This still stands, the proxies work beautifully in foxyproxy internets speed fast etc, but it just won't work in abrosia. When I start the program it just stays on initializing forever and whenever I attempt to test the proxy serve the whole program crashes.

Abrosia works fine on my main IP it's only giving me problems with the proxy (and I would like to use the proxy..) so any help would be very much appreciated.

#7009 Silky

Silky
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

Every time I go to change settings it messes up and produces and alt character that no matter what I do just keeps poping up? anyone able to help with this?

#7010 Knocturne

Knocturne
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Couple questions:

Whats normal for this ABer? Mines been on for 40 minutes and has only attempted to buy 1 item. (it succeeded) but shouldn't it be attempting more?

Also does pretty much everybody use a proxy for this?

#7011 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:31 PM

Couple questions:

Whats normal for this ABer? Mines been on for 40 minutes and has only attempted to buy 1 item. (it succeeded) but shouldn't it be attempting more?

Also does pretty much everybody use a proxy for this?

The number of items you see/buy largely depends on luck and settings. Try messing with the settings to get faster buy times and refresh the shop more frequently. It's a balance between refreshing frequently to see more restocks and avoiding a restock ban.

#7012 moomalow

moomalow
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

so i'm new here hey i bought the advanced membership and i was wondering can i play neopets while i use this autobuyer or do i have to be offline

and how long should i leave the program up at a time

#7013 JorJor

JorJor
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

You can't be logged into Abrosia and on the Neopets site at the same time or you'll be logged out. And from what I've seen, most people leave the program running for a couple of hours and then leave it off for a couple of hours then run it again for an hour or two. And it's definitely advisable to not leave it on overnight :p

#7014 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:17 AM

Abrosia attic bought a eyeball slushie because it thought it was unpriced and labeled it as such. Is this a problem, or is it the same thing as how abrosia buys cloud pizzas as well?

#7015 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

Abrosia attic bought a eyeball slushie because it thought it was unpriced and labeled it as such. Is this a problem, or is it the same thing as how abrosia buys cloud pizzas as well?

That item doesn't seem to have ever been labelled as Unpriced, what is your min profit set to?

#7016 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

My minimum profit is set to 60k.
When abrosia bought the item, there was no estimated profit next to the time it bought it in, like how it looks when it makes unpriced item purchases

#7017 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

My minimum profit is set to 60k.
When abrosia bought the item, there was no estimated profit next to the time it bought it in, like how it looks when it makes unpriced item purchases

Strange, perhaps it somehow got set to Unpriced through shop wizard outliers but it seems very unlikely to me so I have no idea what happened there.

#7018 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:54 AM

Oh ok, then it's probably a one off thing.
By the way, is the cloud pizza thing a intentional joke? Just wanted to know so I don't facepalm every time that happens :D

#7019 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

Oh ok, then it's probably a one off thing.
By the way, is the cloud pizza thing a intentional joke? Just wanted to know so I don't facepalm every time that happens :D

No idea on the Cloud Pizza, SL does Abrosia so you'd have to ask him. :p

#7020 moomalow

moomalow
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

i got banned for leaving it up overnight but i got a spotted hissi and a golden scarab so its ok hahah i will let it run for less time on a different account

so does the autobuyer look at all the shops you have listed one at a time or all at the same time just wonder?

#7021 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

i got banned for leaving it up overnight but i got a spotted hissi and a golden scarab so its ok hahah i will let it run for less time on a different account

so does the autobuyer look at all the shops you have listed one at a time or all at the same time just wonder?

One at a time. It looks more human and realistic that way.

#7022 moomalow

moomalow
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

One at a time. It looks more human and realistic that way.

so is it bad to only have one shop set?

#7023 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

so is it bad to only have one shop set?

Not necessarily. I mean, you get less variety, but it's worse than going through several shops and missing all the restocks.

#7024 moomalow

moomalow
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

so what are some good strats on how not to get banned two of mine down already hahaha

#7025 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

so what are some good strats on how not to get banned two of mine down already hahaha

Realistic duration of autobuying. How long did you leave abrosia on for those two accounts? You probably want to avoid the high risk shops like the Magic shop, Battle Magic, Defense Magic, Tyrannian petpets, Magical marvels, Royal Potionery, and Food Shoppe

Edited by Beeboobop, 28 April 2012 - 09:29 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users