Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#7026 esotericaKoalan

esotericaKoalan
  • 143 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

I'm not sure where to post this, so I posted it in general chat.

Anyways, recently, I've noticed that Abrosia would sometimes get "stuck" when pricing items. It doesn't always get stuck though.
The message at the bottom stays at the "Pricing (item name)" message, but the clock in the bottom right corner still moves.
When I click the stop button, the button gets disabled (never turns into the start button) and I have to restart Abrosia.

#7027 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:44 AM

I'm not sure where to post this, so I posted it in general chat.

Anyways, recently, I've noticed that Abrosia would sometimes get "stuck" when pricing items. It doesn't always get stuck though.
The message at the bottom stays at the "Pricing (item name)" message, but the clock in the bottom right corner still moves.
When I click the stop button, the button gets disabled (never turns into the start button) and I have to restart Abrosia.

I moved your post in here :)

It does this to me also during the pricing phase. I have disabled that function because it's a pain in the butt, and just price everything with Neon when I am done. Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to offer :(

Edit: whoops quoted the wrong person

#7028 esotericaKoalan

esotericaKoalan
  • 143 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

Thanks. I guess I can write a simple bot that manually clicks the buttons in Neon for me. (And run Neon and Abrosia at the same time...)

Edited by Synecdoche, 29 April 2012 - 08:10 AM.

#7029 moomalow

moomalow
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:14 AM

i left it up for a while, i got alot of good stuff and i was only in the magic shop when it happened i left my other on overnight last night and on hour and a half on and 2 hours off and that worked fine think i shuold just let it do its thing like that?

#7030 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

Thanks. I guess I can write a simple bot that manually clicks the buttons in Neon for me. (And run Neon and Abrosia at the same time...)

Do not run two things at once....

#7031 moomalow

moomalow
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

how many ms do you guys buy your items in mine is right around 1800:_)

#7032 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

how many ms do you guys buy your items in mine is right around 1800:_)

Mine are 1337 ms, all the time. My settings are 1.3 to 3.7, I buy about 1337 items a day and I make Abrosia wait 1337 seconds after buying any item with an est.profit over 1337 NP.

Edit: This would actually work as well... damn I'm good. :p

Edited by Russell, 29 April 2012 - 10:27 AM.

#7033 moomalow

moomalow
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

Mine are 1337 ms, all the time. My settings are 1.3 to 3.7, I buy about 1337 items a day and I make Abrosia wait 1337 seconds after buying any item with an est.profit over 1337 NP.

Edit: This would actually work as well... damn I'm good. :p

i approve of this message i have bought 10 potions today and no ban i have been changing in between three accounts at 2 hour a peice
working well

#7034 Mimiko

Mimiko
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:46 PM

What the hell?! It's happening again...

http://puu.sh/sCLG

Ughh i'm even using Scot's AB guide.. I don't have much of my advanced membership left! ><;; Here are my settings..

http://puu.sh/sCMi

#7035 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

Ughh i'm even using Scot's AB guide.. I don't have much of my advanced membership left! ><;; Here are my settings..

Time of day, internet speed, and latency are all factors. Were you abing during peak hours?

#7036 Mimiko

Mimiko
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

Time of day, internet speed, and latency are all factors. Were you abing during peak hours?

I tried ABing at night time and I wake up to find nothing bought.. just a whole bunch of red text and restock ban messages.

I really mean no offense but i'm starting to think I got scammed ._. I wasted the past 3-4 days of my Advanced getting nothing..

#7037 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

I really mean no offense but i'm starting to think I got scammed ._. I wasted the past 3-4 days of my Advanced getting nothing..

You haven't, you're having bad luck coupled with the fact that there are literally hundreds of people using it.

#7038 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

Go to shop #21 and buy Sandals repeatedly. Mess with your settings until you get buy times between 800ms-1500ms. Change your refresh settings to 3.5-6.5. Altering those settings will allow you to have a better chance of seeing a restock and a better chance of having a fast enough buy time. Trust me it's not a scam. I've AB'd 25m this week....

#7039 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

After doing as Shrouded said, it would also be advisable to lower your haggle rate. 5 is a bit too high, unless you are okay with seeing "haggle rejected" more frequently. :p
GL

Edited by cronus, 02 May 2012 - 10:03 PM.

#7040 sstrnk

sstrnk
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:21 AM

Hello!

I used this through the Program Manager, and I successfully got an item!
I got a Snot Quiggle Plushie.

My problem: I left the program going, and it crashed. But this shouldn't affect whether or not I got the plushie, right? I have searched everywhere for it, and I cannot locate the plushie!
I see that random events are ALSO logged, so a random event with the Pant Devil would have appeared.

Is it because the program crashed that I do not have this item that I purchased? Where do items go after they have been bought (I have checked my shop, shop till, SDB)?

It would be in your inventory, shop, or sold. Did you check your shop history as well? Maybe somebody bought it and you didn't realize it added into the till...? Mine has never crashed, only gotten a few errors, but my items never went missing. Maybe try contacting TNT and asking about it? Of course don't mention that you're using an AB, just say that you bought your Snot Quiggle Plushie at this time for this many neopoints and it never showed up. It's a long shot, but they MIGHT be able to help...?

Edited by sstrnk, 04 May 2012 - 05:22 AM.

#7041 softkittywarmkitty

softkittywarmkitty
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

I'm kind of worried about using this.. I've never used an AB'er before, only an AA'er.
Should I do this on a main account?.. Also is the freeze rate high even if you're playing it safe?
Sorry, a bit of a noob to ABing :rolleyes:

#7042 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:43 AM

I'm kind of worried about using this.. I've never used an AB'er before, only an AA'er.
Should I do this on a main account?.. Also is the freeze rate high even if you're playing it safe?
Sorry, a bit of a noob to ABing :rolleyes:

If you're 'playing it safe' (>1700 ms buy times), then the freeze rate is typically low.
Otherwise, you should probably grab a shell and or proxy just to keep your main safe. :)

#7043 masonhales

masonhales
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

Why does this never buy anything.

I ran it for 2 days and it bought nothing.

Also I got shop banned or whatever

#7044 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

owned

#7045 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

Neopets is down... :p

#7046 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

Hello , I just downloaded it to test it out, I dont understand how it works, it says it refreshes every 8 seconds, I have no prob paying the 5 bucks for full features as long as the basic can prove it can do anything, does it automatically put me in magic or should i be somewhere else for now , I'm confused.

#7047 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

Hello , I just downloaded it to test it out, I dont understand how it works, it says it refreshes every 8 seconds, I have no prob paying the 5 bucks for full features as long as the basic can prove it can do anything, does it automatically put me in magic or should i be somewhere else for now , I'm confused.

http://www.neocodex....osia-explained/
That link should help you out with your questions.
If you have the basic version, if you don't have 'Load Manual Shop List' Enabled, then the Abrosia will refresh in a random shop for 45 minutes, then switch to a different shop.

#7048 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

Hey thanks for showing me that, just curious whats the freeze rate on it, if i run it for a few hours am I going to get caught? && I can load manual shop list but i dont have any lists. and if i just keep use lists by neocodex database, and have the # to the right on 2, will it just restsock magic?

Edited by cschroederstyle, 06 May 2012 - 09:42 PM.

#7049 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

The freeze rate should be relatively low if you have a slower refresh rate and don't leave it running for long hours at a time. Take gradual hour or two breaks, then go back. If you gain a lot of higher profitable items as well, I'd turn it off for a bit too.

No. You need to have either or enabled. To specifically restock in Magic Shop, you have to create your own list if you only have the "Trial" version.
This thread helped me make my list for Uni's Clothing:
http://www.neocodex....-using-notepad/

Edited by andreaxo, 06 May 2012 - 09:45 PM.

#7050 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:47 PM

I don't have any idea how notepad ++ Works, IF i just find a list of all restockable mp's I can just manually copy and paste them into the list an it will recognize them? And do you recommend using this program on a main or on a side?

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users